It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the NWO assassinate Trump or screw him at the convention?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Will the NWO assassinate Trump or screw over him at the convention? They screwed Ron Paul over do you think they will screw Trump over at the convention? What do you think?

Maybe they go to a brokered convention and steal votes from Trump and give them to Cruz. Maybe they just rig the votes to help Cruz/Hillary.
They might bring up fake charges on him. The NWO plays real dirty.
The globalists might try to accident him or suicide him.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Neither. Theyre backing him.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

i think your giving the GOP establishment to much credit in the brains department lol and I'm a conservative haha

I think their gonna try their best to work with Hilary to move ppl away from Trump but if that fails, they may be looking at a party revolt because they clowns they gave us this time no one likes. Cept Carson, i liked him but he just couldn't get a footing.
edit on 17-3-2016 by roaland because: addition

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The NWO does not exist and Trump will only be screwed by the numbskulls running the GOP.....if they decide to take it to a brokered convention.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"Will the NWO assassinate Trump or screw him at the convention?"

What kind of question are you asking? Trump is NWO.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The nwo doesn't exist, therefor trump will win or lose the election based on his merits and voter turn out.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Doubtful. Who would they use to help Hillary become president if Trump was gone?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Trump to setup Hillary? Pure genius!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Cruz is also anti-establishment although not as much as Trump. But he also has said any brokered convention and not respecting the voice of the people would be an enormous mistake.

If the GOP continues with its incompetence, I'd actually like to see Trump/Cruz come together as a President/VP ticket and threaten to take 2/3 of the GOP's base from them.

I also hope Trump has damn tight security on his airplane. Too many airplanes have mysteriously exploded or crashed when the cartel is threatened. I'm looking at you, Shillary and people like you.

edit on 17-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Trump isn't stupid...By the time the convention rolls around...Trump will have bailed and be a distant memory; his mission complete.
It's astonishing that people have such an emotional attachment to his BS, they refuse to research who he really is.
edit on 17-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Hillary will lose to Trump in a clean election.

They have to steal this from him to win.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The NWO does not exist and Trump will only be screwed by the numbskulls running the GOP.....if they decide to take it to a brokered convention.

But who runs the GOP numbskulls?

And I want an answer other than money.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostie

No one "runs" the GOP, in regards to a conspiratorial angle.

I'm talking about the GOP establishment types that make decisions within the party.
edit on 17-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The only question is when is Trumps role over?

Either he will bail before the election or he will lose against Hillary. Either way he is simply fulfilling a role perfectly for tptb.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'm talking about the GOP establishment types that make decisions within the party.

The GOP establishment types don't make decisions. The neocon corporate, industrial, military, banking, energy cabal tell the Republicans what to do. That's why Trump is running as a Republican rather than as 3rd party. He knows....

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well just how vicious is this mysterious group? Who makes up the NWO? Is it TPTB the PTA the NAACP the AFLCIO?
The YMCA OR LAPD?
I wouldn't worry. From what I see they couldn't organize an ice cream social.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If Trump gets enough delegates then he will get elected on the first vote as they are pledged to a particular candidate in the first round. In this instance Trump better watch his back.

After the first round if there is no clear winner then they will just 'screw him at the convention' as you so eloquently put it in your title.
edit on 2016/3/17 by Metallicus because: Added a Paragraph

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The GOP establishment types don't make decisions. The neocon corporate, industrial, military, banking, energy cabal tell the Republicans what to do. That's why Trump is running as a Republican rather than as 3rd party. He knows....

The same could be said about the Democrats, but I am not convinced they run the parties. They may have those that do in their pockets, but they are not making the decisions day to day.
edit on 17-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If they steal the election from trump will it totally invalidate the GOP?

The Libertarian Party won't elect a nominee that the people didn't even vote a majority for.
edit on 17-3-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join