It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pleiadian Fairy Message in Sonic The Hedgehog!? (moon, A.I., nature, etc.)

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
A scientist with a greed for power, named Dr.Robotnik (also called Dr.Eggman), traps animals inside of robot bodies in order to control them. His plan is to destroy nature and to create a world of robots ruled by him. He creates a huge city of robots called Robotropolis and wants to expand the city until the entire world is in his control. Sonic The Hedgehog, a freedom fighter from knot-hole village in The Great Forrest, along with his friend Miles "Tails" Prower the fox goes on an adventure to destroy the robots and set the animals free.

Dr.Eggman is not happy about this, so he creates an artificial moon filled with robots who serves his plans for world domination to orbit the planet. This artificial moon is called The Death Egg.

There is a place called The Hidden Palace which is filled with crystals. The Hidden Palace is home to the 7 Chaos Emeralds which are used together to give power, but Dr.Eggman has tried to capture them and Sonic must find them and gather them to stop Dr.Eggman from gaining power for his plans of world domination.

These 7 Chaos Emeralds usually spin in a circle when collected and used to give power. The way they are arranged fits perfectly as the points on The Fairy Star (which has 7 points).

Sonic is transformed by The Power of The Seven Chaos Emeralds in order to gain incredible power to stop the scientist and his robots from gaining world domination.

Sonic can also call upon the stars for protection (invincibility) for short moments in time. The way those blue stars are arranged (in the box/monitor) it looks like the Pleiades.

Talking animals...

Crystal power...

enslavement through technology vs Freedom through Inner Magical Powers (microchips/transhumanism vs Spiritual Beings connect through Compassion with Nature)...

The artificial and negative moon...

The Stars that are there to help...

Could this video game be a message from The Fairies or Pleiadians about not letting technology be used to dominate the beauty and connection with Mother Nature (compassion with one another as living beings)?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If this is meant as satire, well done. If not.....

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I've got to be honest, whether it is or not.. It's certainly a welcomed change from the onslaught of political threads..

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

There were only 6 Chaos emeralds in the original Sonic game
better hit the 'continue' button and try again!

edit on 16-3-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

There were only 6 Chaos Emeralds in the first game because Sonic did not know about the Master Emerald until Sonic 2 which is why he never turned into Super Sonic in Sonic 1 but did in Sonic 2 and Sonic 3.

So the connection between the Fairy Star and the 7 Chaos Emeralds remain.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
No, it just means the scam artists that invented the 'Pleiadians" stole ideas from every where.
2nd

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

lol...I just love it and also love how our brain is able to make a connection. Whether true or not who I am to be the judge

If you have anything more like this to share, I would very much enjoy reading it. S+F

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Wrong again. The Master Emerald was not in Sonic 2.

You have a better chance trying to tie Sonic to Dragonball Z

edit on 16-3-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well with Dr.Robotnik's death star and nanobot chemtrails and European Central Bank President Mario Draghi (as depicted on kingworldnews.com...), this world really is screwed now.

edit on 16-3-2016 by Rapha because: http

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I think there are hints of truth or messages from someone, maybe even the instigators laughing at everyone, in many movies and cartoons and games today.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I think there are hints of truth or messages from someone, maybe even the instigators laughing at everyone, in many movies and cartoons and games today.

Yea it's really all over the place.
What's that movie is it "artificial intelligence?" Has the robot kid and Jude law as robot "woman pleaser"
Anyway there is a fake moon in that movie and enlightenment.. The fake moon is used to capture escaped robots who think they're human and then it kills them.
Even Star Wars "he's heading for that moon... That's no moon"

One has to wonder..

In any case I agree with the main point. The goal is to make machine men with machine hearts.. "They win when your soul dies baby please don't cry" -tupac.

As far as the number 7 is concerned and the crystals I would most directly compare that to 7 main vortexes to the body/soul connection. As in chakras. Similar to 33 vertabrae in the spine.

They say "order out of chaos" chaos is the base power as in chaos emeralds.

I've never played those sonic games btw lol.

The point is Simone doesn't want you to know how powerful you are. The government/technology/internet is your new god you need them and they will protect you from yourself and your heart.

Ever watched I can't remember the name it's maybe called lonely hearts club band?? It's this random movie about the Beatles and a town of hearts.. The machine guy comes and starts mind controlling people and corrupting them making them robotic. Paul in the movie has a "soul" represented as a golden eagle. It's a necklace most of the movie that Changes sizes based on how mind controlled he is.

The yellow submarine movie has the same meaning but thus time with blue meanies rather than robots they turned men to stone.. Love saved them

Earthbound the game from supernintendo has similar meaning the kid has to save the world with his inner powers while all the grown ups including police and government fell for the mind control..
So again the inner soul power is the key as in all the examples I gave above including Star Wars and artificial intelligence.. Jude says "I think therefore I am" some such thing and raises straight up into the sky. The boy robot transcends into being a human through loving his mother.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I read it for the second time now. First reaction: whaaaaat?
Second one: pretty cool actually S&F!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The Pleiades are also known as The Seven Sisters. In Japanese the constellation is known as 'Subaru' (translated as 'unite'). So the six chaos emeralds are united by the seventh... hum? Heptagram vs septagram. Hum? (scratches head and goes for a stroll to ponder these things)

Maybe Sonic was more interesting than I originally thought after all!

CX

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well i'm lost on this thread.....but it did give me a pleasant reminder of one of my fave songs ever to grace ATS live radio

CX.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thank you i enjoyed reading your thread and ideas. Who knows maybe it is a message to people. Food for though anyways..

s/f
:-)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, the Pleiades is a star nursery and those stars are only 65 million years old. If there are planets around some of them, they are still growing (undergoing the cosmic rubble bombardment) and any surfaces are still molten.

IF there's enough stuff there to form planets at this time.

So, no. I don't think anything is sending Pleiadian messages.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I knew that "Subaru" meant Pleiades in Japanese, but I didn't know that it also meant "unite".

That's interesting, and I also wondered about the six-pointed star and The Fairy Star. Seven seems to have a magical and spiritual meaning...

Seven levels of heaven...
Seven days of the week...
Seven spectral colors of Light...
Seven musical notes...
Seven points of The Fairy Star...

Etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
A b c d e f g in an octave.. 7..

But dont forget what I said chaos is the first thing to exist in Greek mythology.
Short read to lazy to go deep into this..

en.m.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

The part it says chaos is first "thing" in existence or in another tradition it comes after time (chronos)..
The meaning as gap or yawning.. In the bible I think chaos is "the abyss" .. Basically "the void". Which I didn't even know earlier but I was talking about the 7 gateways in the soul/body..

You see most games that are in on this are the "heroes journey" but then some go a step further talking of enlightenment. Filling the body with light through the 7 gates.

There is a reason the last course in Mario cart is "rainbow road"
Like the rainbow light bridge talked about in relation to the ark of the convanent when in communion with source.

Sonic turns golden I noticed..
Go through the 7 gates and tell me what color comes pouring into you from your crown.
Mmmm golden liguid oil light..
Anointed..
Halo..

Back to the heart part. Or anti machine part.

reply to: arpgme

edit on 18-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

...Dr.Eggman is not happy about this, so he creates an artificial moon filled with robots who serves his plans for world domination to orbit the planet. This artificial moon is called The Death Egg.

I don't know about Pleiadian Pixies, but the death star is clear a message from Darth Vader and the Imperial forces who a long time ago oppressed an entire far far away galaxy.

Maybe George Lucas didn't make all of that 'Star Wars" up himself, but it was all real -- as evidenced by the fact that it can be seen in this Sonic game.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well, this is certainly different...kinda old school ATS. I'm likin' it!!

This certainly makes me look at Sonic with new eyes. I wonder if I can get it to work, again... It's been in the closet for, well, a long ass time...

new topics

top topics

join