It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe we need for Trump to get elected.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

a lot of what is wrong with America.

That's not fair...Chuck made America great all over the world.

That's what Donnie would do...if just given a chance.

I think it would be spectacular.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think it's time ATS puts Donnie's portrait in the background roll. Remove the moon shots. They're fake anyway.

Donnie is real.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Maybe we need a fascist dictator

Can someone explain to me what makes Trump 'fascist' ?

And please no 'liberal' talking points that amounts to nothing more than demagoguery.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think Trump never expected to win. Now that he just might, he has gotten serious about it.

This could be a good thing. We need a fat chopping businessman that can balance a buget, and at the same time bring everyone to the table to move forward and actually close deals that benefit us. Obama is too cocky and can't negotiate, he would rather use intimidation to control. Typical Chicago politician style. No business finess, just ego and lip service.

He may actually kill NAFTA, TPP, and other sellout policies our paid-for politicians have put in place to buy their yachts at the detriment of the entire country.

-Nobody else will do this I guarantee.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Maybe we need for Trump to get elected.

Maybe we need a fascist dictator so people really understand why the constitution is important. Maybe we need a wall alienating one of our main trading partners. Hey we can vote him out in 4 years or impeach him. Trump may be a xenophobe with lunatic policies but he's WAY better than Bernie sanders(wondering how we are going to pay for the free stuff he is promising), Hillary(clinton dynasty/CFR/Globalist's pick) or Cruz(bush/sachs operative).

If you want to vote for trump vote for trump(I am not). NOT HILLARY. NOT CRUZ.

Eww. No way, man. You're basically saying "People should let something horrible happen so they'll learn to appreciate the things we take for granted". Screw that. Instead, how about we help people learn to appreciate the good things we normally take for granted? That doesn't require any suffering & it serves the same point.

It reminds me of an often forgotten clip by Newt Gingrich. He basically said the Repubs were too good at stopping terrorism after 9/11, so people had forgotten its horror. So maybe they should occasionally let an attack happen to remind people of the threat. No really, he said that (starting at the 45 second mark and culminating at 1:08).

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The news media is so bored with issues that all they're talking about are chaos, rallies, personalities, and crap like that. We need Donald Trump to HURRY UP and get to the required number of delegates, so CNN, FOX, etc.. will get off the soap opera B.S. and return to the ISSUES.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No offense, but what makes you think they'd stop talking about him if/when he gets all of the needed delegates? Are you forgetting that after the party primaries, there's the general election? If anything, they'll talk about him & his shenanigans far more if/when he gets the Repub nomination. After all, he'd represent one of the 2 major political parties in this country.

In fact, we'd probably also be bombarded with juicy stories about Republican donors and insiders crossing party lines to defeat him. And then there would be stories and reactions to him from allies and enemies overseas (and of course, he'd respond in kind).

I'm not cynical enough to think it would cause irreparable damage to our foreign partnerships, but I could definitely imagine some juicy drama at the UN. LOL Oh man, some of the speeches against him would be epic, especially if he won the presidency. I could honestly imagine some countries pushing for sanctions against us, especially if he started pushing through some of the programs he claims he'd push.

Then again, it would also depend on who he picked as VP and for his potential Cabinet. I can only see them focusing on issues instead of his scandals if he picked a bunch of Republican insiders for his team.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And please no 'liberal' talking points that amounts to nothing more than demagoguery.

Trump wants to be President doesn't he, and if you don't get it already, America is already a fascist country..done and dusted..the corps reign.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

At any rate, it will be at least interesting to see if Trump can come up with more dirt on Clinton, or if Clinton will have more dirt on Trump. But you're probably right.. issues will take a back-seat to the "fluff" crap that doesn't affect most of us in our day-to-day life.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, Trump and the Republicans will have a field day with Hillary. She & Bill have been in power since the 1970s so there's a full generation of crap they can attack her over. Just think about how long they attacked her over Benghazi. And remember, they impeached her husband while he was President. I have no doubts that Trump and the Repubs will keep distracting us with fluff instead of the actual issues during the general election.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I think Trump never expected to win. Now that he just might, he has gotten serious about it.

Ran on a lark; and accidentally become President (leader of the free world).

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Maybe we need a fascist dictator

-building a wall with one of our main trading partners
-insulting latinos
-Is for torture.(what?....lol no trump. No torture! we are not barbarians)
-claiming islam hates us(truly insane and incorrect. fringe militant jhadist islamic cults yes but an entire religion? ).
-discrimination based on religion alone violating the constitution.(banning a religion from immigrating to the USA)
-condoned violence at his rallies(offering to pay for someone's assault is condoning)
-warmongering.
-talking about coming into a sovereign country and stealing their oil.
-his support of planned parenthood.

edit on 15-3-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I keep telling people not to vote for republicans or democrats.

What if multiple countries refuse to trade with us because of this guy?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman>>> The problem is that Trump isn't a fascist dictator. Obama and Hillary aren't either( not enough charisma or brains) but they're closer to one than Trump is. But they are authoritarian and traitors to the Constitution. Trump is a question mark. Maybe he's out for himself but I don't believe he's bought off like the Bushes, Clintons and Obama are. Trump might be a bad POTUS or he may pave the way for a return to real presidents, ones that have been missing for decades.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Don't forget, anything can be rationalized. People will just say vague things like "We don't need them anyway because we can make those products here!". And don't forget the large collection of people who still believe "might makes right". They'll just push for counter sanctions or some kind of military strikes to retaliate.

And Trump did also say he'd destroy the oil infrastructure in the ISIS-held territory, send in the big oil companies to rebuild it, and then take the oil. He flat out said that, even though "ISIS oil" is technically looted oil that legally belongs to the nations of Syria and Iraq. So I'm inclined to think he'd suggest something similar if countries refused to trade with us.

Here's that clip:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I hope this is just rhetoric to rally the base. I hope for us that this is just a pandering sales pitch and not real.

Isn't this an insane speech advocating genocide/mass democide?

Yeah just bomb some people. That will solve the problem. Insane rambling from a dictator.

Good thing we have separation of powers to keep him from installing an authoritarian despotic regime.
edit on 15-3-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Unfortunately, how can we tell if it's real or not? He's also the guy who was advocating for deliberately killing the families of terrorists. And like the other Republican candidates, he said he'd authorize waterboarding (in fact, he said he'd bring back "a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding" at the 1:50 mark).

And he repeatedly says Mexico will pay for his proposed wall, even after Mexico's powerbrokers have said Mexico won't pay a cent towards it (like this former President). How's he going to force them to pay it? By seizing assets? Wars? Handshakes and an exchange of cookies? lol

At what point do we have to take him seriously?
edit on 15-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: fixed the broken link

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Maybe we need to stop "electing"?
What would happen then?.. I wonder? Everyone just stop doing what we've been told to do,... our duty? I know, I can run ME, better than a "Democracy". I don't need anyone's "vote".

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

What if they do? How does that effect you? Do they have "stuff" or make stuff, that would effect your life, liberty and pursuits of happiness? That you cant get or make yourself? Or are you so depending on "global out-reach"?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think we should all just agree the candidates are terrible and start over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join