It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Attacker: ISIS Propagandist, Flag Burner, BLM & Bernie Supporter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I know we all find this attack despicable...and it becomes even more disconcerting that we find out this attacker was involved with ISIS propaganda videos and is an activist Bernie supporter...involved in helping to organize the protest against Mr. Trump today.

I'm sure it won't be long before Mr. Sanders will speak out to disavow and condemn this follower for his actions in attacking a Presidential candidate.
He will, RIGHT?

*UPDATES* – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Featured In ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015 – Bernie Sanders Supporter…

An attempted physical attack on Donald Trump took place earlier today in Dayton Ohio.

The attacker was identified as Tommy DiMassimo. A student of Wright University in Dayton Ohio, Tom Dimassimo is a progressive leftist thug who has participated in various protests including flag burning By his own admissions DiMassimo is self-identified as an activist with Black Lives Matter, and various left-wing social justice groups.

In addition he’s a Bernie Sanders supporter.

However, shocking new video has now surfaced of Tommy DiMassimo also participating in ISIS propaganda videos, and possibly being a part of their anti-U.S. agenda. This video was uploaded in May 2015. You can see DiMassimo is the principal subject within the video which begins with him dragging a flag and talking to the camera operator:

UPDATE: Twitter account identified. Bernie Sanders Support Confirmed.

32-year-old activist Tommy DiMassimo goes under “@younglionking7” for a twitter handle. His appearance changes quite dramatically with the beard grown out, or less notable. Scrolling through his social media feed it appears he was planning on something like this for more than a few weeks.

theconservativetreehouse.com... os-2015/
edit on 12-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Did you guys get lost in the twilight zone, thanks for the obscure blog, good thing we have people like you trying to tell us bernie is in with isis lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is the third time posted today. 2 different threads with the same content by Signals.

None of this has been proven. A twitter account that may be his looks odd, but that's it.

I translated the arabic in the youtube video, the video was made to make fun of this Tony person.
See the other thread for the translation.

This is all bunk.
edit on 12-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump should bring people together not further apart, unfortunately this could get ugly- trump is no Robert Kennedy..

Having said that, clearly the left has some values that also need to be exposed and dealt with, there is a reason I wouldn't vote trump or Bernie and it's a simple one, they both believe that usurping the constitution to meet political agendas is acceptable.

Regardless, expect more of the same, our country needs to take a good long hard look in the mirror and ask," is this what we really want?"

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
lol

Thats because its damage control by the Trump supporters.

They cant have just some person out there whose mad at Drumpf for his bigoted statements, they have to try and make him out to be an ISIS loving Bernie supporter, or establishment plant.

It just looks a lot better for Trump if they can label his attacker that way. I can hear it now Trump" "See how afraid ISIS is of me! They cant touch me!"

Ugh disgusting

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is the third time posted today. 2 different threads with the same content by Signals.

None of this has been proven. A twitter account that may be his looks odd, but that's it.

I translated the arabic in the youtube video, the video was made to make fun of this Tony person.
See the other thread for the translation.

This is all bunk.

The excuses are in overdrive, the gop is imploding infront of our eyes, obscure blogs are now the truth, ouch.
edit on 12-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

link   
Politics is trending, ATS is become the main stream. Unlike other genres, it won't end till election day (or the day after). Most new threads are updates of election mania (insert gagging noises).

Shame on everyone pushing the main stream propaganda.

link   
a reply to: reldra

Actually there is quite a bit of truth too it. You are correct, though, in stating this has been posted already-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See page 3, verified childhood actor....

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals
No, nothing proves he was hired to do this as an actor.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: reldra

Actually there is quite a bit of truth too it. You are correct, though, in stating this has been posted already-

See page 3, verified childhood actor....

Thanks. Mods please close.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know the purpose of this thread but I expected more from the op. I hate stories or even threads about things like this... its all irrelevant. Any crazy person can have sane ideas, doesn't mean they do on the regular. That also doesn't mean a sane idea can be discredited because an insane person holds it, ecspecially an idea that wasn't originally their own.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Politics is trending, ATS is become the main stream. Unlike other genres, it won't end till election day (or the day after). Most new threads are updates of election mania (insert gagging noises).

Shame on everyone pushing the main stream propaganda.

Already gone to that for some time. Don't dare discuss anything that isn't Mainstream about the topics.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join