It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger Says Trump Is A Planted Shill

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
So my question is, which genuine anti establishment candidate is a threat to Hillary that would require the help of a supposed puppet candidate like Trump?

Carson.

originally posted by: humanityrising
He ALSO said that Trump is a plant and shill with the sole purpose of helping Hillary in any way possible.

Today a little before 8:38pm Trump said on Fox that he was a member and that he left 9 months ago. The exact quote was,

They are 100% controlled.." "I was one of them up until 9 months ago. Nobody is better at it than me, BUT IT IS WRONG."

The OP implies that Trump lied about leaving. That's all.
edit on 14-3-2016 by confusedbutnotidiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Why you need a shill, or trojan horse, to disrupt the party when it has already been dancing all the way to hell without any help of a shill, or a trojan horse?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wow, what an unlikely series of events. How improbable that the exposure of hidden agendas should come to light at such an unlikely place as a holy retreat in India. Boy you sure stumbled on to some karmic day. Lucky you.

And everyone is discussing the implications of this astonishing information. We as a people can no longer identify reality. We are truly lost.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: okyouwin

I've believed Trump to be a political operative and controlled opposition since 2011. My reasons have nothing to do with the OP.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3rdState
Why you need a shill, or trojan horse, to disrupt the party when it has already been dancing all the way to hell without any help of a shill, or a trojan horse?

Conservatives weren't denouncing the GOP until Trump told them to.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: humanityrising

Interesting but I think Trump is not under there control, oh I do think he PROBABLY is a member.

If there is a problem for the Bilderberghers it is that whatever name they once called themselves some of them are probably getting uncomfortable about him because they do not have ABSOLUTE control over him.

I don't think he is a good guy or a bad guy but he is a loose cannon and that must have them worried, while the US constitution prevents another hitler he still does pose the threat of putting some of there plan's back but as is the way with any group this will cause internal friction because he is like we say over here in britain like marmite, you love or hate the guy and as far as the bilderberghers individual plans go while he probably threatens some of them with delay others he will undoubtedly advance which may lead to a coup in the hydra as one head gains priority and new status over the others as a result toppling there current king.

Now as for the bilderberghers themselves, a major natural catastrophy like an accidental - natural- nuclear explosion under there isolated austrian or swiss retreats would probably cause a short term stock market crash and since some beloved (Pun intended) head's of state would also be likely tragic casualtys of such an event some country's would have a moments silence but the world in general would be unlikely to notice there passing.

They rule the show only while they are in control or at least think that they are and there are many other similar but inferior groups of despots waiting, just waiting the opportunity to take there place.

The ONLY cure for them is the one they actually fear the most.

An EDUCATED PUBLIC AWARE OF THERE POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, SOCIAL and LEGAL STATUS
And
A FREE, UNCENSORED AND OPEN PRESS NOT OWNED BY BILDERBERGHER LACKYS.

Democracy helps but only when these other two criteria are met.

As long as the sheep are dumb they are easily controlled.
As long as the sheep think the slaughter house is that bale of hay in front of them they will continue up the ramp to there own death.

Personally this is my take, they die, I die, they think they have power but it is fleeting and illusory, even if they learn to extend there lives it will be in a state in which there mind's will deterioriate.

Your friend whom help's people is by far the more intelligent of the two brother's.

With all of Trumps money, I can't imagine him not being part of the Bilderburg group. Which brings up a big contradiction. If Trump does belong to the group, he's not saying anything publicly. But with his lack of filter, I can't image him not bragging about being a member.

You just said that one thing the Bilderburgs fear is an open, unrestricted press. What did Trump just say recently about changing libel laws, which would restrict the press?

I really think Trump and Hillary are on the same side. His job is to divert voters from the Republican candidates using the most carefully researched , extremist dialog possible.

www.youtube.com...

NEWT GINGRICH CONFIRMS "TRUMP IS NOT SECRET SOCIETY!"

Here I will take Newt;s opinion over someone on the internet that heard it from a Bilderberger. Please watch the Youtube.com. The guy is not part of the Club.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Or he is but they are not high enough ranking to know it.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wasn't this a movie?

West side story?

"Once you're a jet..."

Sprinkle in some siddhartha and hari seldon for effect. lol, sorry.

Trump could be The Mule!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

The establishment guy is denying the existence of an establishment plant/shill. Damning!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
While the Bilderbergers may possess influence, they are only one out of many international groups who do.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

I suspected that might be true all along.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

Don't know if it's true or not I'm just relaying what I was told so don't bother throwing stones my way, I'm impartial. Obviously I don't have a source link and will not tell you this guy's name or his brother's. It could be COMPLETE BS but I thought it was thread-worthy. Mods- do whatever needs to be done if there's an issue here.

Cheers

The think tanks running this country know the American people are fed up with the establishment
Enter stage left Trump as the answer

It would have been more believable if some small town business owner who more represents the average American was running instead.

Trump has more in common with the global elite who he has wined and dined and wheeled and dealed with vs the average American. Everything we are being shown is all theater.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And why would i trust what a Bilderberg had to say?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join