It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger Says Trump Is A Planted Shill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Easy Francis, have a cigarette.

So if it was through e-mail they weren't talking anyway, got it.

Why wouldn't I believe it? But then why would You take the time out to make a thread if You didn't believe it?

Oh, now You see how important that last word is.. ( I figured if You can use supposition so can I, going with the quid pro quo rules of an intraweb chatboard...)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Gothmog

Could you google for us their ultimate plans so we can spread the word? My God, google must be anti establishment too! And the news outlets who publicize the lists, they too must be anti establishment!

WHAT LUCK! We are saved!

Thank you google!

EDIT TO ADD:
Who knew the worlds best guarded secrets are available on google. My god, years wasted......when all I had to do was type in a search box to learn who the upper echelon running our world is?

Amazing

Hmmmm...Soros does own stock in Google.

www.nasdaq.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The power elite want Hillary?

Nooo…

Think back to the Bilderberger meeting near Dulles/Chantilly VA. Hillery was a guest. But not Trump. ☺😊

Lol.. edit. Didn't have enough coffee yet. I see the sarcasm now.😉
edit on 12-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well, there are the members (which would be on the recorded list of attendees), and the member meetings are the planning sessions.

Then there are the meetings after the meetings, where non members are called in to discuss tasks that need done in service of the mission. Those meetings are not reported upon. These are club meetings, dinners, vacations, wedding receptions... anywhere people come together in the normal course of life.

And honestly, this is the way the whole world works... the US is probably the most transparent country in the world, in terms of the amount of information recorded about government activities and being immediately available for public consumption. And even among the halls of the most transparent government in the world, there are the meetings before and after the officially recorded sessions, and those meetings are where the real work gets done.

Come right down to it, that is the way private sector business gets done too.

And really, isn't Facebook the exact same thing? The picture of ones life deemed fit for public consumption...? Maybe I struggle with a low-level health issue, or an addiction, or have a bad habit of blowing my top over the smallest thing... am I going to put that out on Facebook for the world to consume...?

I am weary of the double standards all the way around... the Elites expect superhuman effort and toil on their behalf from the masses (who have human foibles to deal with in their lives). And the masses expect superhuman altruism from the Elites.

It's no wonder we're all at each others throats all the time.... we all have pretty unrealistic expectations of how others should behave.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
yet another reason to not vote for t-RUMP like i needed another reason. just saying.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Whether or not your story is true I have suspected something along those lines since the beginning...

Trump used to be very chummy with the Clintons...even used to be a "democrat"

The road is being paved for a Hillary presidency

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Hehe sorry if I sounded surly...I was kind of bracing for an onslaught and I guess that puts me on the defensive which I don't mean to be. Who knows? Maybe Trump is anti-establishment. My brain screams that he would never make it to the general if he was. Even if there was no dirt on him, they would make dirt cause that's what they do.

But...after all that's been said so far, I only heard this from a random guy in India, though to me he was believable and the scenario can easily make sense if that's what you're out to convince yourself.

I know that

A) Clinton is a shoe-in
And
B) Trump and Clinton have clear ties.
And
C) Things like what is theorized in the OP are not only plausible but are happening all around us all the time, it's a science that's been perfected over thousands of years: how to steer populations in the direction you want them to go without them knowing it.

My outlook is pretty bleak regarding US politics on the whole...we're kidding ourselves if we think we'll get anything but beurocracy from here on out. They have so many fail-safes, fallbacks, and maneuvers to keep things the way they are. One of them is divide and conquer, another is the illusion of hope or real change. These are actual methods being used as we speak to keep us pushing their agenda without even knowing it.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

What is your alternative if I may ask?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CantStandIt

You sir.

Faith restored somewhat.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

So who exactly sent in Trump to make sure that Hillary wins, and how is Trump doing this, and who is the real threat to Hillary that is causing a need for a paved road?
edit on 12-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Someone with manners, a little decorum, and free of the influence of "the man" Bernie Sanders. that is my choice. maybe not perfect, but honest and on the same page as me.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

a reply to: coldkidc So who exactly sent in Trump to make sure that Hillary wins, and how is Trump doing this, and who is the real threat to Hillary that is causing a need for a paved road?

No idea who decided what & not speculating - could be a master plan by our evil overlords or maybe it was simply a discussion Trump and the Clinton's had over a scotch in 2005...

Hillary and her scandals are probably the most direct threat to her presidency.

The Clinton's have always wanted the way paved...it's just good business.
edit on 12-3-2016 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be epic if on november 1st t-RUMP announced he was ending his campaign and endorsing hillary? i have nightmares about this. lol

edit on 12-3-2016 by CaDreamer because: grammar

...i do not mean epic in a good way, only in reference to the scale and impact of such an action
edit on 12-3-2016 by CaDreamer because: eta

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

I'm sure he'd love the drama of that - definitely "reality show" enough for The Donald

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: coldkidc

So who exactly sent in Trump to make sure that Hillary wins, and how is Trump doing this, and who is the real threat to Hillary that is causing a need for a paved road?

One thing to consider is that if the republicans would have ended up with another establishment candidate this time around, people might be going even more apesh*t than they already are...possibly even getting militaristic.

ETA: Regarding how is he doing this: How do you draw attention away from scandal? With a bigger scandal! *jiggles keys* "Look over here!"

Who's the real threat? I don't think there is one. But two obviously fake establishment candidates running in the general, with no distractions like Trump, in the anti-establishment climate so prevalent today...would not be good for those in power.
edit on 12-3-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I could believe that. Trump at this point seems to be doing everything in his power to look and sound like a crazy man.

You couldn’t write a satire and be believable of Trump’s farcical behavior.

Also, Trump will take down with him, when he goes down in flames, the anti- trade deal issue he’s pretending to support.

A definite elite issue they want to bury forever.

After Trump, and the election of Hillary, this will doom this country and maybe the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

But Sanders has to beat Hillary first before there will be a situation in which you will have to choose between Trump and Sanders. Do you think this will happen?

What will you do if it is Hillary against Trump?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You couldn’t write a satire and be believable of Trump’s farcical behavior.

I beg to differ. It writes itself if you try.

He did it!

edit on 3 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Bilderberger is bankrupt and wanting to take down anyone they can in their fall from power. They are done.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
If an agent of Bilderberg is saying that about Trump, then you should know for sure that Trump is the one to support.

Anyone who has attended Bilderberg are all sellouts to the common law abiding citizen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join