It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F- my house, creapy situation tonight...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
"Momma Sed"

Wake up, son of mine
Momma got something to tell you
Changes come
Life will have it's way
With your pride, son
Take it like a man

Hang on, son of mine
A storm is blowing up your horizon

Changes come
Keep your dignity
Take the high road
Take it like a man

Listen up, son of mine
Momma got something to tell you
All about growing pains
Life will pound away
Where the light don't shine, son
Take it like a man

Suck it up, son of mine
Thunder blowing up your horizon

Changes come (Changes come)
Keep your dignity (Keep your dignity)
Take the high road (Take the high road)
Take it like a man (Take it like a man)

Momma said like the rain (This, too, shall pass)
Like a kidney stone (This, too, shall pass)
It's just a broken heart, son
This pain will pass away

-Puscifer

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Well, more creative than your last post.

But everything passes.
Everything has its season.

Or, for you:

To everything, turn...turn...turn...
There is a season, turn..turn..turn...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

Please feel free to explain more either her or through pm as you are just cryptic enough and shedding some light that I would like to hear more about what you have to say.

Most people think haunting spirits or energy's are bad or that the spirit/energy has only to do with the property the events are taking place on. They are wrong. Although that is sometimes true, it is usually not the case.

It is likely a spirit(or you yourself) warning you.

Strong emotional bonds will be broken whether it be a loss of a loved one (someone in your home) or a splitting of the family. Thats as much detail as i know i apologise. I wish you well.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Haunting is a bit premature, no?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I agree.

Take the batteries out and then see if it happens again.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Something drastic is the best you have? Vague much?

Don't play with energies.

Smell is the profound sensory stimuli, not knocking. That requires more of their energy and less of his. Scent is easy and alerts the taste and sight sensory to activate. Knocking doesn't taste.

I know more than you might think about these things.

The knocking is coming. Even if he moves to a different house.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Haunting is a bit premature, no?

Not in this case. There are other things he has yet to write about here.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It shows, really!

If you were genuine you wouldn't make predictions, even vague ones, of future events as you did. You don't tell his story to him, you let the energies speak as they choose and for whom they choose.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: NewzNose

I agree.

Take the batteries out and then see if it happens again.

Or just make sure the switch is turned off.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

It shows, really!

If you were genuine you wouldn't make predictions, even vague ones, of future events as you did. You don't tell his story to him, you let the energies speak as they choose and for whom they choose.

As i said I felt obligated to give him a little insight. Its beed a few years atleast since i have told my "knowings" There is something about his particular situation that is resonating with me.

I didnt make the prediction he did. I merely pointed out how he is doing it.

I didnt comment here to be berated. I just wanted to help him, even if it was just a morsel. Everything I said is true. It doesnt matter if you think im "genuine" or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
While my daughter makes no mention of friends in the house nor have I ever heard her talk to anything that isn't there other than her baby dolls. She has seemed to have inherited my back for night terrors/ nightmares and about a month or so ago she woke up in the middle of the night and went and stood between her dresser and rocking chair staring at the wall didn't really make much noise but it woke me up for some reason when I asked her what she was doing she just looked at me sleepy eyed and said nothing, kinda gave me the creapy but there was a peanuts movie poster on the wall right there so who knows... needles to say she slept with me and my wife the rest of the night. According to my wife on Tuesday night she woke up at about 3 screaming her head off but was fine when she came to bed with my wife. I chalked it up to a bad dream as when I was a youth I was plagued with them.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Fear is what gives things more energy usually. I have been grabbed by both ankles when sleeping at the age of 14 and dragged right off the bed, and when I was on the floor getting back up I laughed at it and said "can you do that again? That was Fun!"

I was actually scared a bit, but after I laughed at it, I sensed strong disgust that I was not afraid by whatever did it at the time, and it never bothered me ever again.

Just be happy at it and don't empower it further. Or move out quick

I have had a rock thrown at me by a spirit and that time I apologized to it if I offended it, and that I would be good from now on haha, and after that that one never bothered me since.

Ghosts don't scare me anymore, no matter what they do. Use reverse psychology on them. They are usually trying to scare people. Don't be scared.
edit on 10-3-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Knocking noise is a check, but I also live in an older house built in the 50s with a basement that has had issues beyond typical but I have detailed that before on here so I chalk that up to settling not something supernatural.

I would like to know what else you know or at least are getting off of me or how you know me as I hate to admit you have some valid insight into somethings that are/have been going on in my life. Once again if you would rather pm me that is understandable and honestly almost preferred.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

While to this point it has never came across as a negative force in my house more along the lines of needy when it has acted out. That is of coarse assuming it isn't something mundane

While I can honestly admit to never being truly scared or afraid it has given me the hee by jeebies on occasion.

Honestly at so.e point I should just sit down and chronicle all the weird stuff that I have been witness to and see if any pieces fall into place to draw a link or something

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Children's toys often have very cheap wiring. We've had several that will start up for no apparent reason.

This is especially likely to happen when the batteries are low.

Someone with an electrical background could explain why this happens. All I know is that it does.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

If your situation includes your daughter having night terrors then there is something possibly going on. My daughter has never in her life even had one of those, but we live in a totally clean place that has no activity at all, and it even feels totally peaceful even at night in the dark, no creepiness in any way.

I think passing it off as bad dreams or something prosaic is a big mistake, because she is your daughter, so don't take it lightly. Have the home blessed or something before it turns into a worse situation. I have seen this scenario before, and people don't want to admit that something weird may actually be happening, and they don't try to fix it till the damage is done. And sometimes it is too late to even remedy the situation at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

Knocking noise is a check, but I also live in an older house built in the 50s with a basement that has had issues beyond typical but I have detailed that before on here so I chalk that up to settling not something supernatural.

I would like to know what else you know or at least are getting off of me or how you know me as I hate to admit you have some valid insight into somethings that are/have been going on in my life. Once again if you would rather pm me that is understandable and honestly almost preferred.

No i mean a very clear knocking sound. Like i said before as in a human knocking, like if you were sitting not far from the door and someone knocked on the door you would know emmediatly it was someone knocking at the door and not your house settling.

Its usually four knocks. It might be on your window or door or even your wall. I have had a knocking on the wall just above my head that CLEARLY came from the INSIDE of the house.

I apologise if im creeping you out.
I have givin you all the detail i can give you for now. This is all I have been givin.

Ill check back here in a few days. If you get a knock PM me.

ETA: the knock will be near you it will be undeniably supernatural.
edit on 3/10/2016 by Alien Abduct because: .

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Do you know someone named Amanda?
I don't know why, but when I saw this thread, before I even clicked on it, I was hearing that name in my head.

How old is your daughter? Sometimes kids have scattered psychic energy they aren't harnessing yet.

A couple months ago, I was doing renovation work on a room in our house, and had taken down a wall. After having the room painted, I installed a light fixture... it was a really neat one, original and large, with many spotlights. Took me a while to do it.
Once done, I turned the electricity back on, and it didn't work. Investigating further, I found the the electrical wires that were coming out and that I'd used to install it were actually cut further down. The man who did the painting for me had cut them where the old wall used to be. So I'd done all that for nothing. I was pissed, but left it until we can get an electrician in to help me figure out what to do.

A couple weeks ago, my husband was on the second floor and saw light coming down from that room I'd worked on (third floor). He yells to me, "Did you put a lamp up there?" I said no, and we both went up to see.

This light fixture was all lit up! It was quite magnificent, (if I do say so myself) but we were speechless because there is no way that could possibly be! The wires were cut and we could see the ends of them sticking out in a bundle on the other side of the room. We checked the switch, turned it off, then tried to turn it on again, and it didn 't work ever again, and not since.

We haven't been able to figure out how that could have happened. Things are weird sometimes.

edit on 10-3-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Electromagnetic interference? My boyfriend once gave me a stuffed toy that giggled when you hugged it. The silly toy went off every time my cell-phone rang - but only when the phone was in a particular part of the house.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Just a question about the knocking, will I be the only one to hear it or will it be audible to every one?

Because earlier today at around 430 5 I was walking g down our halfway when I thought I heard a light knocking on the front door it literally stopped me in my tracks and I turned around to go answered the door my wife who was in the living room on the coach with her back less than 4 ft from the door heard nothing....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join