It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged USA Elections Exposed (voting machine fraud)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Some more ammo for those who believe there is voting fraud being committed by the electronic voting machines.

Folks we really do need to get rid of the electronic voting machines.. They are to easily corrupted to swing a precinct votes to TPTB's chosen one.

WATCH: Computer Programmer Testifies Under Oath He Coded Computers to Rig Elections

Curtis is seen in the video below testifying under oath in front of the U.S. House Judiciary Members in Ohio.

He tells the members how he was hired by Congressman Tom Feeney in 2000 to build a prototype software package that would secretly rig an election to sway the result 51/49 to a specified side.

After watching the video, you’ll know why true change is hard to come by.

www.activistpost.com...

However, fraud was so rampant that a C-SPAN video caught it. Clinton’s ‘victory’ would have nothing to do with ‘luck,’ and her premature declaration of the “razor thin” tie, was no mistake.

youtu.be...

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We learned this during the election of puppets between Gore and Bush in 2000.

The system needs to be changed from top to bottom and nothing less then millions in the streets will get results. The apathy that has been cultivated by the social engineers is quite impressive.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Good Stuff OP S&F.
How long before this guy is in a jail cell?
If true, hopefully some form of mass media picks it up... but I doubt it

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My class in Phillosophy had a guest speaker yesterday and this topic came up. I am a believer, but to date have yet to find do a solid source. All that pulls up in searches are just before it's news and other conspiracy sites.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You are correct. When only one in three turn out to vote, and that includes millions of recent arrivals that are not even registered and are skewing those numbers even further, you have got to wonder how far the population is going to sink into this pit of apathy and despair.

I believe what we are going to see is not millions in the street talking their country back but millions saying 'Meh" and letting the festering pool of criminals in DC carry on business as normal. I believe the US will become as Italy and the black economy will grow as citizens walk away from the government as the Italians did years ago and formed their own economical system .

The only way I see to kill the monster America has let grow downtown is to take away the money.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
My class in Phillosophy had a guest speaker yesterday and this topic came up. I am a believer, but to date have yet to find do a solid source. All that pulls up in searches are just before it's news and other conspiracy sites.

Really? So someone here might remember the name of the computer programmer who was expected to testify but died in a Cesna plane accident on his way there.

The name escapes me but it was right around 2000-2004 I believe.

There was another story around the same time how a college student was able to hack the Diebold electronic voting machine and flip the vote in under two minutes. I believe he had mentioned it was as though it was designed with a simple back door.

Here you go:

A top Republican internet strategist who was set to testify in a case alleging election tampering in 2004 in Ohio has died in a plane crash. Michael Connell was the chief IT consultant to Karl Rove and created websites for the Bush and McCain electoral campaigns. Michael Connell was deposed one day before the election this year by attorneys Cliff Arnebeck and Bob Fitrakis about his actions during the 2004 vote count in Ohio and his access to Karl Rove’s email files and how they went missing. [includes rush transcript]

www.democracynow.org...

edit on 8-3-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
To some degree elections have always been rigged. Difference is now, there isn't going to be any reports of people running off with ballot boxes to hide or alter vote tallies.

How do we know theres fraud? Because we can't tell there isn't…

Actual, physical ballots can be recounted and verified, pixels on a screen cannot.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

NOW that is a great source, and yes really, I did not know that, thanks Rosi!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Hacking Democracy

I'm sure there is a full version of the doc which is easy to find. I'm on mobile, otherwise I'd post the YouTube video which shows the demonstration of the Diebold machine being hacked, in the doc.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Thanks Spark;

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I actually like the electronic voting machines if they can be secured properly. Besides, voter fraud is voter fraud and can happen no matter what the voting mechanism. It's the controls that need to be strengthened. I voted in Texas last week (or was it the week before?) and noticed how rigged the voting precinct was. I intend to vote Democrat this year and planned on casting my vote for Hillary in the primary. I stepped into the precinct, which was held in a church gym, and saw a line of tables in front of the door that stretched the width of the gym. Tables had two lines for voters, a place to pick up the ballot, the voting boxes, and behind that, the judge. The line reached from one end of the gym to the other. I got in line and it was not until I has about five feet from the table that I looked to my left and saw a single table with a sign on it that said "Democrat National Party". I suspected I was in the wrong line and verified such when I picked up the ballot and saw "Republican" across the heading (I went ahead and cast my vote for Trump which was my alternative "counter strategy" anyway). The Republican table was located right in front of the door and had no markings whatsoever. The Democrat table was located next to the doorway positioned such that when you stepped into the room, it was behind your back. Tell me that was coincidence (remember, Texas is a strong Republican state).

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
As a programmer myself I know how easy it is to manipulate data, to come up with some algorithm that make everything look real... Matrix, anyone?

It is stupid to trust a machine you don't know what's operating it, therefore elections are rigged, money is rigged, the whole system is rigged. It's all tilted to suit TPTB.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Heh, that's why in some circles "Diebold doesn't give a ----" is used.

But yes, you can rig an election to swing it one way or another. So sad.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlteredDimensions

I actually like the electronic voting machines if they can be secured properly. Besides, voter fraud is voter fraud and can happen no matter what the voting mechanism. It's the controls that need to be strengthened. I voted in Texas last week (or was it the week before?) and noticed how rigged the voting precinct was. I intend to vote Democrat this year and planned on casting my vote for Hillary in the primary. I stepped into the precinct, which was held in a church gym, and saw a line of tables in front of the door that stretched the width of the gym. Tables had two lines for voters, a place to pick up the ballot, the voting boxes, and behind that, the judge. The line reached from one end of the gym to the other. I got in line and it was not until I has about five feet from the table that I looked to my left and saw a single table with a sign on it that said "Democrat National Party". I suspected I was in the wrong line and verified such when I picked up the ballot and saw "Republican" across the heading (I went ahead and cast my vote for Trump which was my alternative "counter strategy" anyway). The Republican table was located right in front of the door and had no markings whatsoever. The Democrat table was located next to the doorway positioned such that when you stepped into the room, it was behind your back. Tell me that was coincidence (remember, Texas is a strong Republican state).

Or perhaps if we weren't forced to choose between a giant douche or a turd sandwich, and instead vote for ideas...not people? Maybe then we wouldn't have to worry about this hacking crap. It's literally the least of everyone's worries. Does it REALLY matter if it's Clinton or Drumpf?

Politics should be removed from democracy. Therefore, remove the people from running the "Democratic" system. Politicians just get in the way. This would be a whole lot easier if we just voted on the internet, tied to an AI that can sort out the resource management. But no, unfortunately everyone is scared of AI, but trust the morons on TV saying whatever they need to say to get their agenda front and center.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
For me it began to sink in when I read this: www.votescam.org...

That's when my campaign to return to paper ballots began. In our county we've managed to get rid of the electronic voting machines and have replaced them with optical scanners. Here's the rub on that though---unless there is an obvious problem or call for recount---the actual ballots are never counted. That needs to change. There is ample time between election night and the official declaration of the election for an accurate count of the ballots by precinct.

At present the officials whine about the cost of paying people to count the ballots when they've already purchased these machines to do so. My answer to that is to let the participating parties pay the costs of the election---the major parties are richer than God. Just look at the money being spent today on campaigning. Millions of dollars a day they can spend with the media but not a dime to pay election costs? That stinks. Taxpayers even pay for party primaries! That really stinks when about a third of us, those who are not members of a major party don't even get to participate.

How would I solve this problem? Hold a lottery of registered voters on election day and pick 20 people to do the counting on a day set to do so. Video the count from the unlocking of the ballot boxes until the final totals. It's not rocket science and considering what is at stake is just common sense to me. If voting is considered part of our civic duty, then participating in the vote count should be a part of that duty as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
For all you that say it can't be done I give you the one and only oldie but goodie rule.
A computer is only as good as the person inputing the information.
Just because they have got more complicated this golden rule still rules. So if they so wish they can make them do what they want.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Democrats settled the science. There is no voter fraud, and only racists believe it.

If you don't want to be a racist, repeat after me, "there is no voter fraud"

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Exactly correct.

The video was posted in 2006 but it addresses the fraud that took place in Florida to get the criminal Bush into the White House during the y2k election.

The SCOTUS was also an accessory when they ordered that they "stop counting the votes".

Because thats normal in a so called "democracy"...

Bev Harris made it her mission to expose electronic voting and faced a lot of government harassment and terror in the process.

blackboxvoting.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Good ol Diebold.

edit on 8-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

We learned this during the election of puppets between Gore and Bush in 2000.

The system needs to be changed from top to bottom and nothing less then millions in the streets will get results. The apathy that has been cultivated by the social engineers is quite impressive.

This is really the only plausible way I can see change really happening. I mean just look at what happened after the Gore-Bush election, nearly everyone just forgot about it....

I can honestly only see things changing through a revolution, unfortunately

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

No, because they would simply pass legislation curtailing anything anyone would or could possibly do to intact change.

It's funny really, how people see hope where it doesn't exist. Can you really convince a rich person who has money to will anything his/her way to give up their most coveted prize because poor, disaffected citizens are stomping their feet? No.

Ironically enough, the only thing that would cause a mass uprising would be something completely counter intuitive to what a non-ignorant person would ever expect.

Look at it this way, a group of people designed a system to control others and has worked for generations, century's, etc. they have owned us and earths resources long before you and I were a thought. They make their own sacrifices in this reality to be a part of this reality in that manner. Ain't no million man march gonna change jack #.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join