It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Votors Call For Arrest of Bill Clinton and Revote Over Polling Malfeasance

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It appears he can be there but not solicit votes from the inside, but there's a reason his moniker is Slick Willy - he found a loophole as the world's most important Hillary supporter, he's simply a walking billboard of solicitation for her votes. That's new, there's no law stopping that as its rare and tricky on his behalf. The obstructionist claims do appear grounded in fact and reality.

Brian McNiff, a spokesman for Secretary of the Commonwealth William Galvin, said he had heard about Bill Clinton’s presence. McNiff said that Hillary Clinton’s campaign “has been reminded” of the 150-foot rule.

Bonnie McGilpin, a spokeswoman for Walsh’s office, said Walsh joined Clinton to thank poll workers, but “they were not campaigning inside the polling location.”

McNiff was asked if Clinton’s presence would, on its own, constitute a solicitation.

“He’s a well known person. And he’s a spouse of a candidate,” McNiff said. “That should answer the question.”
www.boston.com... 2N/story.html

There's no witch hunt here, it's a culmination of dirty tricks by the Clinton's that has folks at the end their rope.

edit on 5-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

It appears he can be there

What a surprise.

That's new, there's no law stopping that.
Then...oh well. No grounds for arrest. In spite of the witch hunt. Nothing illegal.
Grrrrr. Arggggh.

Massachusetts needs a law against Bill.

edit on 3/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'll refer to McNiff's quote above with regard to your 'surprise' comment.

It's a felony to obstruct voting, the law will take care (or not) of that claim...hunting for witches aside.

ETA: probably don't need a law against Bill, he's a once in a lifetime manifestation.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It's a felony to obstruct voting, the law will take care (or not) of that claim...hunting for witches aside.

Yes. There are laws against obstructing voting. As well as electioneering laws. Enforcement of those laws requires evidence. Not petitions. Not witch hunts.

But, I don't think that one's presence constitutes a violation. Wouldn't that imply that a candidate, or spouse thereof, for any office could not appear at any polling place?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage Petition is based on video evidence and testimony to public officials and media accounts. The petition aims to harden the existing evidence while uncovering new evidence. The petition is a tool for discovery and gauge public support to fulfill its desires for an arrest.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Petition is based on video evidence

Video evidence of what? That he was there?
I don't think that's in dispute, is it?

Now, evidence of him saying "Vote Hillary" within the designated area...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage He was there and the petition aims to show through support of hopefully forthcoming evidence he caused an obstruction/and or solicitation of votes within the off limits boundaries. Earlier you mentioned phones as producing evidence... I suspect there are video files out there unseen which will harden the charges levied at him. Time will tell...

ETA : witnesses claim he obstructed and solicitated.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I suspect there are video files out there unseen which will harden the charges levied at him.

I suspect he's too smart (or devious, depending on your point of view) .

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Touche.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
iirc, Bill stayed away from Hillary's previous campaigns.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Petitions are those funny pieces of paper that make mobs feel empowered. Mob rules tactics embraced by communist rabble rousers, right up Bernie organizers alley.

Bernie's bern'd sheeple crying over spilt milk and sour grapes, go use your one vote for Trump it's the only power you really got once Bernie is done with his phony run. His purpose is to make Hillary relevant and in the news for things other than dead Americans and top secret emails.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I suspect there are video files out there unseen which will harden the charges levied at him.

I suspect he's too smart (or devious, depending on your point of view) .

I agree 100%

The Clinton's knew exactly what they were doing and how far to push it.

This isn't there first chess tournament.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think the 'spirit' of the law would contend that a candidate et al could appear at a polling place at which they have a right to vote but not at one they don't. You can't hold a campaign sign within 150ft of a polling place nor can you cite a candidate by yelling their name within 150ft. Bill Clinton or Ivana Trump or any of the celebrity family members are walking campaign signs. Tell me Trump wouldn't be doing the same thing if GWB was appearing at polling places when Jeb was running...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So many misinformed and hateful people around here.

What a train wreck of a thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well, I am not voting for Bernie, but I will defend
the right of those who wish to do so.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Thank you, I take that as a complement.

Personally, I find it very enlightening, and refreshing.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, that just starches my knickers.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A Clinton broke the law?
What difference, at this point, does it make?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join