It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do the Clintons manage it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi folks, I'm not normally in the US Political section because I'm a Brit and we have our own jokers to contend with who cause 'The People' so many issues and heart ache but there's one thing about these elections in the States that I'm trying to grasp on.

Simply, why is Hilary Clinton being allowed to participate?

I've watched the whole Clinton family circus evolve and from Bill to Hillary all that ever happens is corruption, miss use of power, lies and fraud let alone the dubious loss of lives both foreign and domestic. But what gets me is the fact that the country KNOWS for a FACT that Hillary despite denials has been proved to have allowed top secret and above emails to be on a private server under her protection alone with proven high security breaches of National Security and she's being allowed to run for President.

Surely there are times when Innocent until Proven Guilty should be put to one side before you find out IF she could have been treacherous to the USA. As it seems to be playing out like she's been already chosen as POTUS what wonderful use of Presidential privilege do you think she will use first?

Surely the Benghazi deliberate sacrifice of Americans which she was firmly behind should have removed her from ever standing..

It just strikes me that Hillary like Bill are teflon coated and no matter what lies and corruption they partake in there's someone looking over their shoulder making sure history is being pre written..

Paul.

To add: Its strikes me that most folk would not have the brass balls to continue knowing the absolute mess you are involved in yet a person who was already given the nod would be happy to brave the flack.
edit on 2-3-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
REALLY!?!?!?

MONEY! FOLLOW THE MONEY! MONEY=POWER!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hillary is under some major investigations as we speak.

Nothing is barring her running a political campaign.

There is some damning evidence against her and who knows how many others involved while she was Secretary of State.

Apparently most Hillary supporters are either not up to speed or are dismissing anything they hear and read.

Some people think she has already been granted immunity as the investigations continue.

So far, Hillary is the new Teflon Donna.

Very disturbing.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A large percentage of voters aren't all that bright...

People think the right is crazy with Trump and the 100 other guys that were running for President. Yet, I think the real story is that the Democrats couldn't put anyone up but Hillary.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"How do the Clintons manage it?"
---------------------------------------------

Mostly bribery and/or intimidation...with occasional murders just keep everyone on their toes..

-Christosterone

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Interesting points Mclan. I was having a conversation with (2) older (in their 60's) female business owners last evening, both atheists.

I asked them basically the same thing. They’re reply was Billary is a woman, 1. Billary is way left wing 2. She is catering to 3. Every race creed sex, LBGT....

That's how, all or most of the above love that brazy citch!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
One shouldn't be able to run for public office if under federal investigation let alone three.

edit on 2-3-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SharonGlass
REALLY!?!?!?

MONEY! FOLLOW THE MONEY! MONEY=POWER!

Yes follow the money but how can Americans even give her the time of day, you guys saw the treatment that Marine got for daring to ask about Benghazi.

I truly understand the power concept trust me but why hasn't there been a serious backlash against her, surely every bent NWO member isn't in his and he pockets. And from the other POV, surely there's more than one runner willing to do the NWO bidding but however you look at it it seems Clinton is being given a free run at the seat.

I know the man and woman in the street have almost zero power but Hillary seems to almost say "I'm going to sell you lot down the river to the right bidder" and STILL she gets support..

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
A large percentage of voters aren't all that bright...

People think the right is crazy with Trump and the 100 other guys that were running for President. Yet, I think the real story is that the Democrats couldn't put anyone up but Hillary.

That is extremely worrying, if a Brit can see just how elaborate this so called contest is being almost rigged then what are the US voters watching?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
"How do the Clintons manage it?"
---------------------------------------------

Mostly bribery and/or intimidation...with occasional murders just keep everyone on their toes..

-Christosterone

Yes I know but how bloody blatant can she be, its like she points to the sky and says "Oh, look there" and the people do while she tries to hide yet more skullduggery..

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So it will be HILLary on the HILL unless TRUMP can BUMP and DUMP HILLary off it then she will have been TRUMPED. In which case you will have a TRUMPOTUS!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: xuenchen
One shouldn't be able to run for public office if under federal investigation let alone three.

That is the whole point of my thread, I find it almost impossible to comprehend how a people playing with National Security secrets let alone the rest of things can run for a job where she can wash it all away herself...

Its like the Internet Jackie Chan meme when I think of it...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Don't you mean Bushes?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A few years ago, I would have chalked it up to The Clinton Body Count.

I still think that is part of it.

However, due to the Secretary's willful lawbreaking circumventing
Federal Law requiring her records be kept by the Government that employed
her, we now know without a shadow of a doubt thanks to her emails that
she is involved with The Shadow Government. Probably has been
going back to the Arkansas days, which would explain what the dead
bodies don't.

Call it The New World Order, or The Illuminati if that makes more sense.
I see it clearly as The Shadow Government. CFR, Bilderberg, Banking Cabal, etc.

edit on 2-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Can I point out before its gets wrongly shouted, I am in no way trying to criticise the American voting system nor the US voters, we all have our issues in our various voting systems and as seen voters can be often be blinkered, its more about how the legal system is allowing it to happen...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Voting is a sham, Voting Fraud Being Reported on Super Tuesday 2016 - And Confirmed Twitter Supression why do you think they always tell you to vote them out?

I am sure there are people plotting against her, but none in the right place to effect change.

Unless she falls victim to violence (You guys figuring that out yet?), her, and others like her, will continue to do what they please without repercussion.

She is obedient beyond question, that is why she has already won.

Wake up and take whats left of your country, state, county, and city back, before someone else does and labels you and yours (in general, not you) a collaborator. Lookup what happened in ww2 to collaborators after the fall of the third reich.

edit on 2-3-2016 by SharonGlass because: add SO thread

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Interesting points Mclan. I was having a conversation with (2) older (in their 60's) female business owners last evening, both atheists.

I asked them basically the same thing. They’re reply was Billary is a woman, 1. Billary is way left wing 2. She is catering to 3. Every race creed sex, LBGT....

That's how, all or most of the above love that brazy citch!!!

I can't understand how they can believe such an open agenda, the please every one bandwagon is a well known political myth yet people still go for it..

Kissing babies gets votes, killing your own soldiers gets votes...

Madness...

back at you!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
Simply, why is Hilary Clinton being allowed to participate?

The same reason that Donald Trump can run--they both meet the relatively loose standards in order to run for president.

A better question to ask would be, "Why are they taken seriously?"

I have no answer for that.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So we agree. I don't understand why there is no law against it. I'm unaware of the meme you mentioned, could you share it?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Both Clintons, particularly Hillary, have proven themselves adept at gaming the system. She craves power and money, and fully believes she's not subject to the rules the rest of us are required to live by. It's well known she has used positions of authority for gain, personal or otherwise(see UBS deal she made while SoS and its beneficial outcome to the Clintons), and is secretive in nature to cover her tracks. Many of her supporters overlook or ignore her sleaziness, a trade off in the belief it's time for a woman president, or she really cares for the "little people".

Ultimately, the Clintons get away with what they do because they can, and are secure in their knowledge in how to manipulate the system and the masses.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join