It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtime lurker, finally guilted into contributing ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have been browsing and enjoying ATS for quite a few years now. I have finally decided that it was time that I could likely share a bit of worthwhile opinion, perspective and a twisted enough view of things to grace this community with my presence (or is the word Omnipotence...) Anywho, the thread I was reading yesterday regarding Americanisms involving the term "REST"room is what really has pushed me to join, it is exactly that level and caliber of fine thread quality (not talking .223 "assault" rifle or Egyptian 800 tc), that have kept me coming back daily. I look forward to contributing, and to watching this great country of ours vote in a candidate with no controversy or conspiracy involved in the process that will surely lead to the US pulling it's head out of the Illuminati's evil...wait probably to new to get on this type of rant...so, Hello ATS!!!

Ranger351

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ranger351

Welcome and hello!!

I'll look for you in the forums.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Welcome to the restroom. I'm sure we can find you a comfortable seat.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Welcome! I hope you'll find the various topics and discussions as I interesting as I have since joining. It took me a while to get the hang of things(still learning), and check out Freshman's Forum to aid your integration.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Greetings Ranger. Welcome to the fold! First assignment? Learn how to un-fold us! Great place, looking forward to your contributions.

Hey! You arent by any chance related to the "Lone Rang...."? Just couldnt resist....cya...

Mysterioustranger

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Remember, sidewalks are meant for window shopping. Only the Jesuits are allowed to drive on them.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hey! You arent by any chance related to the "Lone Rang...."? Just couldnt resist....cya...

Mysterioustranger

Pretty sure he's a cousin on my mother's side... But definitely no relation to the member known as "Mysterious T. Ranger"

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kenzohattori69
Remember, sidewalks are meant for window shopping. Only the Jesuits are allowed to drive on them.

I buy my windows at a big box store...I do park in my driveway though.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
check out Freshman's Forum to aid your integration.

It is integration and not indoctrination, right?....right?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
cooll

new topics

top topics

join