It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic Captures Trump Asking ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts For No ‘Too Hard’ Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Hilliary, Carson, Cruz, Sanders...all of them would have their interviews and public appearances choreographed right down to something as subtle as body language. Yes Trump is a clown but he is only doing what every other candidate is doing.

I guarantee you that Hilliary had specific instructions given to an interviewer- it's not okay to talk about those emails or Benghazi but it is okay to talk about education reform.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The problem is that you took the statement completely out of context. Or whomever published that vid.
I'm not a Trump supporter but this is total nonsense.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It's absolutely maddening to have people tell you what you believe and who you are because they disagree with your politics, isn't it?

I know the feeling.

In this instance, you're standing up for the truth, for facts, and most importantly FOR CLEARLY AUDIBLE INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE.

And still the faithful insult you, diminish what Trump said and did, etc.

Be careful ... stand up for the truth too often and you'll be labelled a dang libral ... LOL.

(Thanks for linking this very important information, btw, all kidding/ribbing aside. Excellent post).

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Honestly what did you expect him to say? He gets what?a 3 -5 minute interview and he is supposed to answer some really tough questions?

I think a candidate should actually come out and admit that a certain question is really tough to answer, that there may be no good answer and that they really don't know the best answer or avenue to take.

It seems that would be political suicide but honestly the truth.

The debates are a joke. They just want to get their sound bites by memorizing something somebody else wrote.

I think an 8 or 10 even 12 hour debate would be the #.
Can you describe in detail what you did at work yesterday in 30 seconds? let alone your plans on foreign policy or immigration

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

i dont know where you decided to imply all sorts of things about my political stance but since you jumped in with both feet i will now call you an idiot an leave. im sorry if the standard operating practices of a tv interview are hard to conceptualize and prove a Trump conspiracy. Thanks for letting me know not to take your threads seriously.
edit on 25-2-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The problem is that you took the statement completely out of context. Or whomever published that vid.
I'm not a Trump supporter but this is total nonsense.

Makes me wonder if you actually "watched" the vid, since its audio.

How do you take a conversation out of context when its captured at length on the audio?

There are some very pointed things addressed in that audio

Perhaps people just chose NOT to see it

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's absolutely maddening to have people tell you what you believe and who you are because they disagree with your politics, isn't it?

I know the feeling.

In this instance, you're standing up for the truth, for facts, and most importantly FOR CLEARLY AUDIBLE INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE.

And still the faithful insult you, diminish what Trump said and did, etc.

Be careful ... stand up for the truth too often and you'll be labelled a dang libral ... LOL.

(Thanks for linking this very important information, btw, all kidding/ribbing aside. Excellent post).

LoL thanks for that , the levity is definitely welcome!

Hey they can label me whatever they want, truth is truth, if that makes me a liberal in their eyes, have at it!

Youre definitely right though, there is a lot of minimizing involved for sure

Thanks for your input man

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

i dont know where you decided to imply all sorts of things about my political stance but since you jumped in with both feet i will now call you an idiot an leave

Please point to where I made a judgement about your political stance.........

But hey if name calling is what you want to do, thats a you thing, not a me thing

im sorry if the standard operating practices of a tv interview are hard to conceptualize and prove a Trump conspiracy

Given the whole picture of Trump, from his past statements, his actions on the campaign trail, and his egomania, I dont find anything about Trump hard to conceptualize in this aspect, and definitely far from conspiracy and more fact

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

"So now we are making excuses for this man?"

I make excuses for no one sir. I just state what happens on 99% of TV interviews.

"So its OK for Trump but it wasnt OK for Obama and its not ok for Hillary"

There are your implications if you cannot see by the way.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Trump wants simple questions for simple answers. He lacks substance on the issues and likes to extend his answers by repeating the same adjectives a couple of times.
...I have a lot of money, a lot of money, ...this guys is horrible, he's a horrible man!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm glad to see conservatives are noticing that the excuse that the media is mistreating Trump (and others) and distorting his words is just that — a pathetic excuse.

In another thread where this "the media hates Trump" nonsense was being used to excuse away some dumb s# he said, I pointed out that Trump has a whole cadre of proxies who are everywhere in the media all the time:

Katrina Pierson
Jeffrey Lord
Scottie Nell Hughes
Kayleigh McEnany
Sam Clovis
Roger Stone

He's got more people dedicated to PR than everyone else combined.
edit on 2016-2-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Should say a lot shouldnt it?

But his supporters wont open their eyes, and they get nasty right off the bat, and then deflect

If you are a Trump supporter you are not a true conservative, and anyone who still supports this man is being blind to the truth and actively REFUSING to see the writing on the wall and red flags.

Willful ignorance in the face of facts

And pray tell, exactly who should we vote for then?

They are all the same, but at least trump is fun to watch.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

"So now we are making excuses for this man?"

I make excuses for no one sir. I just state what happens on 99% of TV interviews.

"So its OK for Trump but it wasnt OK for Obama and its not ok for Hillary"

There are your implications if you cannot see by the way.

again, where did I accuse you of any political stance? LoL you called me an idiot for it , yet it appears that your perception at context is the culprit here, not myself

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

I would hope that people had more intestinal fortitude and personal responsibility to take the future of our country a little more seriously than how much Entertainment value it provides.....

This comment is indicative of one of the many problems now plaguing the US

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm glad to see conservatives are noticing that the excuse that the media is mistreating Trump (and others) and distorting his words is just that — a pathetic excuse.

In another thread where this "the media hates Trump" nonsense was being used to excuse away some dumb s# he said, I pointed out that Trump has a whole cadre of proxies who are everywhere in the media all the time:

Katrina Pierson
Jeffrey Lord
Scottie Nell Hughes
Kayleigh McEnany
Sam Clovis
Roger Stone

He's got more people dedicated to PR than everyone else combined.

An absolute fact.......

A man who according to his supporters "cant be bought"

Seems to have no problem "buying" off people to further his agenda, using that form of corruption over another

And they seem to think thats an acceptable variation......

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Those Hot Mic's can really be bad for a politician's career , just ask Gordon Brown.

This Trump recording seems more like a hit piece than a genuine Hot Mic to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Trump wants simple questions for simple answers. He lacks substance on the issues and likes to extend his answers by repeating the same adjectives a couple of times.
...I have a lot of money, a lot of money, ...this guys is horrible, he's a horrible man!

You could literally record one conversation with this guy and just replay it over and over and it would be his whole campaign

Its even more interesting that his "word Salads" captivate his audience........

link   

Ok i can break it down for you.

1. You said I made excuses for Trump when I simply said how TV interviews operate. Why would I defend someone I don't support.
2. You claimed that I think it is OK for Trump to do this and not the Dems when I formed no opinion about either in my post. Seems pretty simple to draw a conclusion you think Im a trump fan.

I stated a simple fact, you projected partisanship, ergo, i called you an idiot.

link   
a reply to: gortex

Call it a "Hit Piece" or whatever you want, it really doesnt change the content

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Sargeras

I would hope that people had more intestinal fortitude and personal responsibility to take the future of our country a little more seriously than how much Entertainment value it provides.....

This comment is indicative of one of the many problems now plaguing the US

Once again, which candidate is better?

None, that is a fact!

So I might as well enjoy the show as it all burns around me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join