It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Cheer As Refugee Center Burns, Crowds Stop Firefighters From Extinguishing Blaze

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Residents of Bautzen (in Saxony) cheered on Saturday night as a planned migrant center burned in what very well may have been an arson. “Some people reacted to the blaze with derogatory comments and undisguised joy,” Deutsche Welle notes, before adding that “the incident in Bautzen comes shortly after a mob shouting anti-migrant slogans blocked a bus full of refugees in Clausnitz, also in Saxony.” Here's the video of the Clausnitz incident:

see source for videos

Source

Looks like Germany needs a show of support, in the form of marshmallows and hotdogs for the wienie roasts they are setting across Germany in response to the influx of immigrants from radical Middle East lands.

As Deutsche Welle goes on to report, "there were more than 1,000 arson attacks on planned and completed refugee shelters across Germany in 2015."

The people of Germany have begun to respond to their immigration problem and have given a radical answer, sad but real, forced globalization isn't going too well and showing signs of failure.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If politicians won't take action and listen to the people then this is what happens. The people WILL be heard.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A true revolt! This is what happens when the will of the people is stomped on. Maybe now the haughty German leaders can move the refugees into their mansions, in their own neighborhoods.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I can't support burning establishments that are built at the tax payers expense or even private establishments( that could cause harm to innocent people), surely these matters can be taken care of by a mass outcry of the citizens. However, I can support shooting an Islamic terrorist/rapist in the face, while in the act.
edit on 24-2-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It's all al lie, made yo to confuse you.

I mean thousands and thousands of people who already hate you, doing this?

and right wing attacks?? it's just nazis being hate filled and so on..

NO no no the refugees are innocent.

it's all right wing hate filled white extremists to blame here..

My god its all going to plan...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nazis. All of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, this type of reaction is what the politicians need to take on board. The Germans are really nice people, but even they know when people are taking the proverbial.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Nazis. All of them.

Even the ones that are not!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"Looks like Germany needs a show of support, in the form of marshmallows and hotdogs for the wienie roasts they are setting across Germany in response to the influx of immigrants from radical Middle East lands."

Needed the laugh..thanks!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

All I can say is,

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Excellent track use to play when I dropped my son off to school, he loved this track.

Most apt for today except that the Germans aren't dumb white guys really are they - only their leaders.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Christ it's like Kristallnacht all over again... Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it...Never a truer statement.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If politicians won't take action and listen to the people then this is what happens. The people WILL be heard.

After reading the OP i wanted to post that, then i read yours

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Good for Germany, finally taking some action against the invasion. Hope they burn down every single center.

Nazis. All of them.

And the "refugees"...

Islamic State. All of them.

See how that goes both ways? No of course you dont.

edit on 2/24/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Oh don't be ridiculous.People fed up with their leaders betraying them,imo.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I honestly don't know how I feel about this development. On the one hand, I think honest refugees who are looking to better themselves should be given a chance to do so by their host country, On the other hand, I understand the frustration of the German people.

However, I wont condone Arson to intimidate or to strike fear in others.

Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

*To actually carry out a form of terrorism towards someone you think are capable of terrorism

There has to be a better way.

A couple of pennies

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

However, I wont condone Arson to intimidate or to strike fear in others.

I think the reasoning was more like "if the building burns down they can't put refugees in it here in our town."

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Mob mentality will fail every single time.

Why ?

Because if mob mentality had more than two brain cells to rub together (which it never does), these mobs would realize that in order to get the response they want from their representatives, what they should be burning down is the damn parliament buildings.

Pfft, amateurs.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Nazis. All of them.

Nazis vs. terrorists then... all of them

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Nazis. All of them.

Essentially, this is similar to the riots in Baltimore with acts of arson.
Did you think those Black kids were Nazis too?
Real Nazis burned people, not buildings.
The video shows firefighters trying to put out the blaze so what are they calling "tried to prevent firefighters from responding"? walking too slowly out of the way?

In fact there's no video of crowds cheering or trying to stop firefighters.
What kind of crap reporting is this? A building burned so they try to demonize the German people for it.
Prove they had something to do with it.
The other video of the bus being stopped - looks faked to me.
If 80% of the refugees are men what are the chances we would only see 3 women and a kid on the bus?
You never see a "crowd" either, just the tops of a maybe 10 people's heads.
FAKE FAKE FAKE NEWS.
Make the refugees look like victims and the native Germans like right wing thugs.
edit on 24-2-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join