It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People Mega-Thread - Videos and much more

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hello ATS, this will be my first mega-thread it will be about the shadow people, it will contain information, videos and podcasts about them. I ask the mods that if it's not in the right forum please change it to the right one. Please do post in if you can other information, videos, photos and podcasts not listed in here about them so we can learn even more.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know if some information, videos and / or podcasts are total fakes or not, I just want to share the information. I want to thank the sources of such material used for this mega-thread. My apologies in advance for those videos which are not entirely in English.

The Shadow People - Information

Here is a quick introduction on what are the shadow people.

A shadow person (also known as a shadow figure, shadow being or black mass) is the perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure, particularly as interpreted by believers in the paranormal or supernatural as the presence of a spirit or other entity.

Although participants in online discussion forums devoted to paranormal and supernatural topics describe them as menacing, other believers and paranormal authors do not agree whether shadow people are either evil, helpful, or neutral, and some even speculate that shadow people may be the extra-dimensional inhabitants of another universe.

Shadow People - Wikipedia

What are shadow people and where do they come from? Several theories have been offered.

THE IMAGINATION

The explanation we get from skeptics and mainstream science - and who are usually people who have never experienced the shadow people phenomenon - is that it is nothing more than the active human imagination. It's our minds playing tricks on us... our eyes seeing things in a fraction of a second that aren't really there - illusions...

GHOSTS

Whereas ghost apparitions are almost always a misty white, vapor-like or have a decidedly human form and appearance (very often with discernible "clothing"), shadow beings are much darker and more shadow-like.

ASTRAL BODIES

One interesting idea suggests that shadow people are the shadows or essences of people who are having out-of-body experiences.

TIME TRAVELERS

People from our own future, another idea states, could have found the means to travel to the past - our time.

However they are able to accomplish this incredible feat, perhaps in that state they appear to us merely as passing shadows as they observe the events of our timeline.

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS

Even mainstream science is fairly convinced that there are dimensions other than the three we inhabit. And if these other dimensions exist, who or what (if anything) inhabits them?

ALIENS

The alien and abduction phenomena are so bizarre that it's no surprise that extraterrestrials are suspects as the shadow people. Abductees have reported in many cases that the alien grays seem to be able to pass through walls and closed windows, and to appear and disappear abruptly, among other otherworldly talents.

Shadow People

Articles

Here you will find more information about the shadow people (English).

Shadow People 1

Shadow People 2

Shadow People 3

Corner of the eye phenomena: shadow ghosts

What are Shadow People?

7 Things You Need to Know about Shadow People

Do you see shadow people?

Shadows and Shadow Beings

The Shadow People Files

What Are Shadow People?

Are Shadow People Our Future?

A Fresh Look at the Shadow Person Phenomenon

The Lurking Shadow People

Stories

Here you will find many stories about the shadow people (English).

The Shadow People Stories 1

The Shadow People Stories 2

Shadow People - Dark Figure in New Mexico

Shadow People Abduct Pennsylvania Man

The Shadow People - Videos

Here are the best shadow people videos I have found.

Shadow People 1 (English subtitles)

Shadow people accident (English subtitles)

Shadow people interacting with our world (English subtitles)

Shadow people worldwide (English subtitles)

Shadow People 2 (Spanish audio, no English subtitles but good video footage)

Shadow people captured by security cameras (English subtitles)

Shadow people in Mexico (English subtitles)

Shadow People 3 (Spanish audio, no English subtitles but good video footage)

Giant shadow people (English subtitles)

Possessed by shadow people (English subtitles)

Shadow people captured by security cameras 2 (Spanish audio, no English subtitles but good video footage)

I will continue the mega-thread in the comment below.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Shadow people and children (English subtitles)

Shadow people in a supermarket (English subtitles)

Shadow People 4 (English subtitles)

Shadow people and children 2 (English subtitles)

Shadow people 2009 (English subtitles)

Shadow people in Chiapas, Mexico (English subtitles)

(Spanish audio, no English subtitles but good video footage)

The Shadow People - Podcasts

Here are various podcasts about the shadow people I enjoyed (English).

The Shadow People

Shadow People

Nightmares, Shadow People and Sleep Paralysis

Shadow People: Dark Entities In The Internet Age

Shadow People and The Djinn – A Conversation with Rosemary Ellen Guiley

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

out of those 15 clips I can only play the last 5 the others all come saying

this video contains content from tercermilenio. It is not available in your country... very interesting topic though
edit on 24-2-2016 by research100 because: added an s to a word

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Really? I did not expect that, what a shame. If anything you could try using a proxy perhaps. Indeed it is!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
S and f..

Must have taken ages to research and make that thread.
To he honest I don't like shadow people stories and generally try to avoid delving to deep into things that could be deemed as evil entities.

But for adding good content which you obvioulsly put hours of work in to, I commend you..

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

if i may add this is one of the most bizarre things i saw on tape www.youtube.com... During Japan Tsunami a strange creature was caught on camera - real footage (4:40)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Very informative thread, thank you very much.

I just wanted to comment on the first video (as it's the only one I've watched so far). Not so much on the validity of if that is a shadow person or not, but rather, when the hosts state that it "attacked" people because the motorcycle fell over, it's pretty obvious that he fell over because he was going to pass the van and didn't realize there was a second motorcycle oncoming.

I'm going to continue reading all your links. Thanks again for the info

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: preference

I have seen this one before. Incredible.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Thank you sir!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Yes, that is why I added the disclaimer, I don't necessarily agree / believe everything but well, others may. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This thread is scary

But incredible thank you

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I dreamt that one of the shadow people took me to the moon and showed me a tower there which was filled with sand, looked ancient. Then a second shadow person got there, started to hammer on the door of the tower screeming "This is my claim! This is my claim!" Wonder what the dream was all about sometimes.

What is so strange with shadow people is that they look the same to people, mine looked muscelar and black/transparent but had no ears, mouth, eyes, or other facial features.

-MM
edit on 24-2-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In your second video it's very clear the chair is blown, the curtains in the background are moving to much
Good tv, don't know what to make of the rest

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I did have one experience as well but I did not see them luckily for me! Here you can read it: My experience

There is one tower in the moon apparently eh? just saying!

edit on 24-2-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

edit on 24-2-2016 by nito92 because: Added information

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Excellent presentation and I'm a bit bummed you beat me to it... I had this long, ranting thread all ready to go, then lookee here, it's done much better and with hand picked fairly decent videos illustrating the syndrome as well!

So star and flag and my own Shallow People mega thread will be returned to the recycle bin from which it came...

but man, those shallow folks blow so hard... read a book! Am I right?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thank you very much and I'm sorry if I knew I would have liked to do it with your help as well. Not really, if you want you could add in here as in comments more information about them.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Apologies for a joking post... I wasn't joking about your cool thread, though.

I've long wondered why folks distinguish "shadow people" from the usual "ghost" and wondered if it was just an internet meme, but from what I've read, there does seem to be a difference for some folks... as far as palpable feelings of dread or "wrongness" ...that could just be normal reactions to seeing stuff the greater academic establishment deem impossible, but might be something more.

The one "shadow person" I saw poked it's head from my hallway wall for a moment... but I always assumed it was the polite, low key ghost/shade that lurks here... but some of these stories are far weirder and I wonder what's up with the "hatman" for instance... and where shades buy fedoras?

But anyway, thanks for collecting some of the more "real" videos of strangeness... vetting videos for truth is a difficult endeavor and worth quite a bit... so thanks again.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Baddogma

Craziness! I started collecting links to post a mega-thread of sorts a few years ago... ah-hem... still haven't got round to posting

I've read pretty much every thread/post about shadow people and hat man, etc on ATS and much info from other places and I have a few stories of my own and others close to me.
Being something I've experienced and that some of those have been seemingly validated, I find it a very interesting topic. Having said that, I do sit on the fence with a lot of topics (I don't mind changing my belief, even for a second, to think outside the box), so sometimes I think ghost and demons are all in your head, other times that they're ghost's and demons and other time that they're both.

Awesome thread
Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

'Some' of those videos were compelling. Especially a couple of the CCTV lo light ones. Thanks for putting in the work so we could see.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well you certainly delivered on your Mega thread title. I love stuff like this and it will give me plenty of reading material for the next few days.

Good Job!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join