It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Myth of the Benevolent Left

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

I need a blue book citation before I read anything else from you.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LibsAreBeta

If you really cared I believe you have sufficient means of figuring it out. But I know you're type and you'll do anything before admitting the fact most Reps are very gullible or have such low self esteem they need poor people to feel superior to to make themselves feel better.. I got better stuff to do than argue facts with nobodies.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Plagiarizer and won't cite sources, color me shocked you're for $15 an hour and feelin the bern.
edit on 27-2-2016 by LibsAreBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Just wanted to point out how people like you hate it when you're own logic is thrown back in your face. Thank you for proving my point.

Now as I stroll back into grownup land, I will bid you a good evening and seriously wish you a happy weekend.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I had no idea that's what was happening I appreciate you pointing that out. If I cared as much as you I'd paste a cool false equivalence meme and point out how comparing three paragraphs sourced material is different than making something up, but I don't. Enjoy grownupville I have heard they have a free learn the difference between you're and your program at the local library Sunday morning, and you're in luck b it's "free" (I pay for it).

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Lol, they also have a free "Learn when to use commas" program. I think you should come with me, we'll have a few beers afterward. I'll even buy since you were nice enough to pay for my program.

Though we're going off topic.

So I guess I'll just agree with you to end this. Yes, the Republicans care about everybody, they want to help everybody. They ALWAYS take personal responsibility, they never blame anyone else, they ALWAYS shrink Government when they get elected.

And before you respond with it, I have NEVER once stated the Democrats were any better

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Only through the conscious action of the working masses in city and country can it be brought to life, only through the people's highest intellectual maturity and inexhaustible idealism can it be brought safely through all storms and find its way to port.

www.brainyquote.com...

Only the individual decides?

Hands up - who saw social care in action for once in their livetime? Most gubmint employees don't give a sh!t at all, hence there have to be laws in place to guide their individually applied benevolence. They ought to help all people equally, not only the ones they like/ agree with. Malevolence is part of the human nature as well, so we keep it in check with guidelines and a solid framework of law and order.

Nope, I don't think the benevolent left is a myth. It's actual policy here in Germany, at least until the right-wingers have a say in that matter. One of their first steps could be, to state the left isn't benevolent at all as benevolence is an individual choice only.
Sure. The usual neolib BS, and I guess privatisation is the key to happiness (again). Now roll over and light a candle!

Well played.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The irony is that free market capitalism requires elements from the so-called "left" to exist. These include fiat currency, public education geared towards corporate needs, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join