It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Wow good job this thread is lost in off-topic/BTS!
Whoever is top-dog in the 'Leave' crowd will have a sex scandal I reckon...be tragic if I'm right though.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Agreed, loving the rhetoric at the moment ..... But, already, do NOT like the spin coming from the the IN people. Instead of trying to make their point with relevant facts they are already having to make light of the personnas in the other camp...... e.g. I do not subscribe to the politics of either George Galloway or Nigel Farage and admit that they can be portrayed as somewhat lightweight, almost comical characters BUT, they are both excellent debaters and make quite pertinent contributions to the argument.
LONG WAY TO,GO BUT HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING TO CHANGE MY MIND YET ....
STILL OUT!!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm already getting enraged at the thought of not being allowed to leave. I've always been more conformist and being female I am not a violent person BUT if we choose to leave and there is any dirty tactics I will be leading the Revolution for the sake of my child's future lol!a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Many thanks. Hope we can keep this thread rolling until June and see what the stats are then.
The more contributors the better.

I think that the EU will be following the polls carefully for the percentages

of *IN* and *OUT* and if toward voting time and there is little in it or the

*OUT* is well ahead the EU will make an offer to pull in an advantageous

result. (In the same way as the top MP's went up to Scotland and made

promises ... which I think they are yet to keep ...)
to the people trying

to persuade them to stay in.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Many thanks. Hope we can keep this thread rolling until June and see what the stats are then.
The more contributors the better.

I think that the EU will be following the polls carefully for the percentages

of *IN* and *OUT* and if toward voting time and there is little in it or the

*OUT* is well ahead the EU will make an offer to pull in an advantageous

result. (In the same way as the top MP's went up to Scotland and made

promises ... which I think they are yet to keep ...)
to the people trying

to persuade them to stay in.

That may well happen but I don't think it will make much difference because most of the issues affecting UK folk are not covered in any aspects of the so called deal.

I think this is a classic whereby the people take there country and rule of Law back.

The EU is has a problem because its not a fair playing field.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Vote update. OUT vote currently running a 61%. I anticipate that will be the outcome on 23 June 2016. That will be a good day and the best thing to happen in politics in my lifetime! The 2nd best was when Thatcher died!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The 2nd best was when Thatcher died!
that wasn't a good day for politics..... It was a good day for humanity in general!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Vote update. OUT vote currently running a 61%. I anticipate that will be the outcome on 23 June 2016. That will be a good day and the best thing to happen in politics in my lifetime! The 2nd best was when Thatcher died!

Can you provide a source for that please? The latest polls I have seen show the In campaign as currently being 54% and leave at 46%.

EU Referendum Poll Tracker

So Stay is currently 8% ahead.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian good link, been looking for something like that.

Interesting that 15 % are undecided.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

There are actually quite a few i have discovered and they are all showing the In camp being currently 8-10% ahead. They also pretty much all agree on around 15% to 20% being undecided. Interestingly, they also agree that the undecided element are generally those that don't usually want to rock the boat, meaning they are more likely to vote to stay (although, of course, being undecided means they can't guarantee it). This means if the pollsters are correct, and they do vote as expected, it would a big win for the In camp.

Obviously though, it is early days and things can certainly still change.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Can you provide a source for that please? The latest polls I have seen show the In campaign as currently being 54% and leave at 46%.

If you read the thread from the beginning you would realise that the source is Brits voting in this ATS thread. The current status after 3 pages is as follows:-

%
Eligible IN = 12.50
Eligible OUT = 56.25
Eligible UNDEC = 18.75

InEligible IN = 0.00
InEligible OUT = 12.50
InEligible UNDEC = 0.00
Overall IN OUT UNDEC
% 100.00 % 12.50 68.75 18.75

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I wouldn't believe those polls. Because 4 out of 5 of all the people I know from all all backgrounds are say they want OUT! And other polls I have seen have OUT ahead by 6 to 10%

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

There are actually quite a few i have discovered and they are all showing the In camp being currently 8-10% ahead. They also pretty much all agree on around 15% to 20% being undecided. Interestingly, they also agree that the undecided element are generally those that don't usually want to rock the boat, meaning they are more likely to vote to stay (although, of course, being undecided means they can't guarantee it). This means if the pollsters are correct, and they do vote as expected, it would a big win for the In camp.

Don't be fooled by these so called polls. There will be a high turn out and 55-60% will vote out. I can assure you1!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Don't be fooled by these so called polls. There will be a high turn out and 55-60% will vote out. I can assure you!

edit on 22-2-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

And please don't hijack the thread. Its an ATS member poll. And would know that if you read the thread properly. But obviously you didn't before sticking your hijacking nose in!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Flavian good link, been looking for something like that.

Interesting that 15 % are undecided.

The polls I have seen have OUT ahead! But this is an ATS poll. Which interestingly has OUT well ahead so far.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Now that Boris is pushing for OUT and a few other senior cons this is the beginning of the end of Cameron's IN!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

And please don't hijack the thread. Its an ATS member poll. And would know that if you read the thread properly. But obviously you didn't before sticking your hijacking nose in!

Why the hostility in your response? Frankly that is completely unnecessary. Is it because the polls don't support your views?

However, in order to "satisfy" your needs, i vote in. Luckily for me, so do the majority in this country, as it stands at the moment.

I do repeat the question again though, where are these polls that show the out camp being ahead? Because i can't find any. If you can back it up, great (please do so). If not, perhaps you should rethink your hostile attitude.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

The 2nd best was when Thatcher died!
that wasn't a good day for politics..... It was a good day for humanity in general!
Concur!

The legacy left by Mrs T is all around us now including her Tory babies.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I'm already getting enraged at the thought of not being allowed to leave. I've always been more conformist and being female I am not a violent person BUT if we choose to leave and there is any dirty tactics I will be leading the Revolution for the sake of my child's future lol!a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

We will be leaving and I think the out vote will be convincing! Most if not all people I have spoken to have decided already and they seem pretty adamant that they will vote OUT. Many refer to Cams deal as nothing and irrelevant to the main issues.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join