It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is Past - Only the Future Exists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If this sounds to you Human to be philosophical or scientific - It is not.

This is pure Science Fiction - Pure Fantasy.

But that is the only way we can communicate with you Human. Your science and your philosophy is to us trivial and out of date - Your ability to observe reality and the universe is limited by your narrow and out of date observations which you like because you can record them - not realizing that the very fact that you can record them makes them obsolete.

You see we like you Human - like your creativity - especially some of your better science fiction. So we will open the door to the future for you - We will show you how to fly with us - how to explore your universe and see for the first time the world you live in.

First you must drop the illusion of existence in the now - now does not exist and is past as soon as you think about it.

Second you must learn to exist in the reality of the future - the only real state of existence.

Third, now you tell us Human, what is third step? - Want to fly with us into the future
- Then tell us human - what is the third step in your evolution into the future

There is a large universe out there Human - Give us the right answer and we will show it to you.

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Are you a space alien?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
youtu.be... reply to: AlienView

George Carlin simply explains it
edit on 18-2-2016 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Are you a space alien?

A space troll.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Oh I love this argument...

Now IS happening, yet you notice it in the past as "what happened"

Now is the only existence which applies to those that have passed as well as those who "exist" in this physical reality...

the future doesn't exist, until it does... what happens 5 mins from now is unknown... non existent

There is nothing but NOW...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I believe there is always NOW. Right now. Past and future are illusory.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Are you a space alien?

YES
But we are not from your universe.

The person writing our message and responding is an ordinary Humanoid whose mind we have cloned for the purposes of cummunication with your species. He is aware of what he is writing but has no control of what is being written and is not responsible for what is said. We instructed him to write all messages from us as science fiction and/or fantasy as direct intelligent communication with your species is difficult if not impossible.

edit on 18-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Spacetime is relative to the observer. The observer only experiences the every changing now. But my now and your now are not the same because we are observing it from two different locations in spacetime but it is still "now" for each of us. The past doesn't exist other than memories which gradually decay over time and the future only exists as a set of probabilities.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Spacetime is relative to the observer. The observer only experiences the every changing now. But my now and your now are not the same because we are observing it from two different locations in spacetime but it is still "now" for each of us. The past doesn't exist other than memories which gradually decay over time and the future only exists as a set of probabilities.

This is a common human delusion and is one reason your species is still stuck on one small planet in an ever expanding and yet insignificant universe - Other universes in other time frames are both more interesting and more rewarding to explore - Basically it was a mistake that led us here and we must remind you that this communication should be considered hypothetical fiction. Your species is still not capable of absorbing the reality ot your existence and we are not here to cause what you call culture shock.

As we have said in the past if you could increase your AI computers somewhat more it will give you an access key to direct communication with us. Until then we will feed you small bits of info and see how you react. We will not take offense if you can not accept or understand what we are communicating - One day in future time [true reality] you will see that we are from the future and even in this universe are solely responsible for your forward progress and movement into the future.

By the way NOW only existed at the moment of what you call the 'Big Bang' which was the beginning of your universe.
But the existent multiverse itself had no beginning - it always and always will exist. Non- existence does not exist.
After the occurrence of the Big Bang time began in your universe and it progresses relentlessly - you can not freeze time and unless your universe ends - Now does not exist.

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Spelt this out before. We live in the past and the future has already happened and that explains everything we experience!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
First you must drop the illusion of existence in the now

That is insanity!
Now is ALL that exists!
At any moment of your existence, human, feel free to ask yourself when it is!
It is ALWAYS Now!

now does not exist and is past as soon as you think about it.

Whether the Now! that you stub your toe, or the Now! that you perceive 'thoughts', it's always Now!
Every Now! of Universal existence already exists, and is unique!
(If you 'believe' those thoughts, that is insanity! It is only in thought/imagination that the 'past' and 'future' exists, that anything other than Here! Now! exists!)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Avatar shows a nice Buddha - one of the few who understood the illusory nature of what you call reality - one of the few humans
we could communicate with directly.

Again:

After the occurrence of the Big Bang time began in your universe and it progresses relentlessly - you can not freeze time and unless your universe ends - Now does not exist.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I suppose it depends how you define the word "Now". I'm not arguing that "now" exists either. I'm saying "now" is all we experience and we each experience "now" from our own perspective.

"Now" in that sense is a reference of a specific time/space measurement but one that is also in a constant state of change as "Now" changes from past to future.

Whether or not it exists is a much more complicated philosophical question.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes, maybe there is still hope for your species.

You see we are not simply what you might call [from a human standpoint] futurists. We base all intelligent life on paradigms of the future - then we attempt to move towards the paradigm with the greatest potential. As long as Man remains stuck in what he calls 'now' his evolutionary progress and ability to understand and yes, even explore, the multiverse is very limited. To move forward man must keep focusing on future-time - He then must make future time real - As always reality itself is relative.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Human channel will be turned off for biological maintenance - As soon as you advance your AI systems this problem will no longer exist and we will communicate with you by interfacing machines. Much more efficient. Until then......

Join us tomorrow when AlienView and the 'Sciencefictionalists' continue
their adventures with the Humans in the quest for the future !

THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So are you saying that now is an illusion? well I think I understand it in terms of the universe that we reside in is forever moving forward. therefore by the time the thought of now has occured in our brain now has already past. therefore only future exists in terms of quantum possibility is this what you are trying to say? or am i way off here?
edit on 03/03/2012 by coldlikecustard because: typo

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What species are you because you say "your species". Mind you I reject humanity too

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
So are you saying that now is an illusion? well I think I understand it in terms of the universe that we reside in is forever moving forward. therefore by the time the thought of now has occured in our brain now has already past. therefore only future exists in terms of quantum possibility is this what you are trying to say? or am i way off here?

Easy to understand is it not? - But see the resistance from otherwise intelligent humans?

Progress from our viewpoint is not some political mythology spun by human politicians but a true mind expanding future paradigm that digs humanity out from its myopic narrow minded view of reality - a reality stuck in an historical past, an
ongoing nightmare that is self-perpetuating. We never had this problem as our species evolved differently, in a different
universe under better circumstances than yours - more about this later.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Now cannot be spoken about or grasped by the mind - the mind splits now into before and after.
Now is not of time - now is where the concept of time happens.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Now cannot be spoken about or grasped by the mind - the mind splits now into before and after.
Now is not of time - now is where the concept of time happens.

Relatively speaking that is true - As part of this planet a point in time 'could be' observed as now - But in the larger context of a moving planet in an evolving universe now is of little meaning - an illusion of a reality which is also an illusion.

NOW before I continue................too late, back to the future

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join