It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened JUST BEFORE Justice Scalia Died is Raising Some SERIOUS Questions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Almost anything is plausible in a case such as this one, but I still think this killing of conservative supreme court justice, A.Scalia, was at the hands of the C.I.A. as an arm of the Secret Society also known as the extremely dangerous and well funded Trilateral Commission. This nefarious group has the means, and opportunity to do away with an important controversial and influential person if and when it suits their own corrupt financial purposes, especially when suspicion points in a different direction.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
What Scalia's family thinks about the 'conspiracy theories':

The son of the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia on Wednesday called conspiracy theories surrounding his father's death "hurtful distractions."

Appearing on "The Laura Ingraham Show," Eugene Scalia said his family had "no doubt" the associate justice had died of natural causes.

"It’s, I think, a distraction from a great man and his legacy at a time when there’s so much to be said about that and to help people even more fully appreciate that. And, on a personal level, I think it’s a bit of a hurtful distraction for a family that’s mourning," he said.

Also:

The U.S. Marshals Service has said no foul play is suspected in Scalia's death, but that hasn't given conspiracy theorists one bit of pause.

Obviously.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Heck, if that was my Dad I'd be saying the same thing publicly for fear that they'd come after me next. How the US Marshall's Service would know anything is beyond me since they weren't there. At least that's what the early reports said, that he wasn't being provided security for his visit to the ranch.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No security provided to Justice Scalia during his visit to the ranch. Most of Kennedy's security melted away when J.F.K. was killed. That pattern is so typical in a C.I.A. organized murder. Since that outfit is part of the Trilateral Commission/Secret Society group, it looks even more like Justice Scalia was indeed another victim of that dangerous conglomerate.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: xuenchen

It really just means its very important this year, for republicans to get out and vote, not just for president, but also for the Senate seats.

Yeah voting will fix the problems in this world..
edit on 22-2-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

I agree. It is very important that Americans exercise their right to vote, especially now!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Supreme Court justices don't get security unless they request it. At one point Scalia asked to have a document delivered to him and when he said where he was the Marshall Service had no idea he had even left Washington.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well, I am a little late tot he "party" here, but want to post a few thoughts, anyway. I didn't even (if you can believe it) hear about his death till this morning. Didn't have the news on, and been busy doing other things online, and hadn't read any there, either. This was a bit of a shock.

So, let me see if I have all this straight:

1. Scalia is found dead while on vacation, which means no security is required.

2. He was invited to the location by a friend of the owner, who remains un-named, and the owner is not a friend of Scalia's.

3. He's found in a bed, but the bedclothes are not rumpled, and his clothing is not wrinkled.

4. A pillow is found over his head.

5. The state this happens is one in which it's somehow legal to call in a cause of death over the phone, without ever examining the body, and that's what happens here.

5. No autopsy was done, and it seems unlikely that there will be one. After all this time, of course, a lot of things would be impossible to trace.

6. Shortly before his death, he once again irritated the president regarding a decision.

Conspiracy? Nah, nothing to see here. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. *smacks head*

Really? How can anyone look at all this and NOT be suspicious?? I don't care who you blame, or don't blame, but you can't see all of this and just assume he died of natural causes. You simply can't. He just happened to die at a time and a place where he was vulnerable, and where no real investigation would take place? What a coincidence!

Seriously??

I feel for his family, but their statements are not evidence of no wrongdoing. The decision to not have any autopsy is, in and of itself, suspicious on their part. They could easily have been threatened in that regard. Their statements that no one should be suspicious also are proof of nothing, save either grief, or threats, or perhaps both. Yes, he should be remembered for all he did, but his death should also be investigated, if for no other reason than to avoid this sort of suspicion. He was a very high level public figure. Also, going to the doctor isn't a sign that he was so sick his death should be mo surprise. He went to the doctor, then was clearly well enough to take a vacation. All the articles state is "chronic" health issues; they don't mention anything specifically life-threatening. There are plenty of chronic health issues that don't kill a person.

Everything about how he was found seems suspicious to me. In a neat bed, in non-wrinkled clothing? Did he even die there? How would anyone know? Nothing I have read gives any sign of any real investigation. Private resort ranch, tons of money around, and we are supposed to believe whatever we are told? Sorry, no.

Somewhere, I hope there is a real-life Darby Shaw looking into this. Gut feeling says he was killed. By whom, I can't say. Just a feeling. If no serious investigation takes place, we don't truly live in a free society. And, yeah, I know.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I fully agree that Justice Scalia was murdered. You make some vary valid points.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Over in SO's thread there has been a lot of interesting information discovered and posted about including the identities of two other attendees to this secret meeting.

This was done by way of linking air traffic records with the private airstrip the ranch has and it has also been discovered that these two other attendees are members of the Order of St. Hubertus.

Start with this post by Indigo5 and read forward for the details of how he found these two names.

Justice Scalia was a member of the Knights of Malta.

Make of this what you will.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There most definitely should have been a thorough investigation into Justice Scalia's death. All indications point to his having been murdered.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The fact that Justice Scalia didn't ask for security on this occasion only made it that much easier for those who arranged his murder to get the job done. And I think the C.I.A. as an arm of the nefarious and well funded internationally based Trilateral Commission is the most likely suspect since they usually hit influential and independent people who can have an adverse impact on their plans or who won't go along with their agenda. Justice Scalia was such an individual. This Secret Society also chooses to strike when suspicions are otherwise directed elsewhere. In this case, the suspicions pointed at President Obama, who opposed Justice Scalia's strict interpretation of the Constitution.

It is high time the C.I.A. be investigated and if need be, eliminated.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I get the feeling the body snatchers that lost JFK's brain were busy in magic bullet land Texas again.

edit on 28-2-2016 by beijingyank because: double "the"

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: beijingyank

Skepticism can be a good thing until it becomes an exercise in refusing to look deeper.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Little birdie told me The National Enquirer has found out a high end mexican whore working for the CIA killed him WITH AN INJECTION....story should be out tommorrow

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Little birdie told me The National Enquirer has found out a high end mexican whore working for the CIA killed him WITH AN INJECTION....story should be out tommorrow

I read the story today.
Not much on facts or details.
Said Mexican bordello owner said a CIA agent was said to have been looking to recruit a $2000 prostitute from his bordello for a V.I.P.
Said prostitutes have been seen at the ranch during Hubertus gatherings there in the past...(no specific source)
Said a source said a strange woman was noticed on a security camera at the ranch.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here is an example where being skeptical wins the day and is more than justified!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Hi, my first post. Forgive me if I'm doing it wrong. Longtime (though infrequent) reader. Love a good conspiracy theory.

Because of your climate change angle, I though I'd ask: Did anyone else think it was weird that Leo used his moment to pitch climate change? Imagine yourself as him. Your whole life as a dedicated actor, knowing you are good and should have probably won before, and getting older and more desperate...and in the glorious moment you've waited for your whole life, you pitch climate change??? Really??? Even if he does really believe we're all gonna bake or drown, considering the many real violent problems with the world today, this was weird.

He's an awesome actor (haven't seen Revenant) but it made me immediately think someone made him an offer he can't refuse....an "If you say this passionately, we will make sure you win your precious trophy" type of offer. For him, he was probably like "WTF? SURE!!!!" With your Scalia comment, the timing on this works out.

Also, his parents, who apparently never attended any of his prior losses, were there. So while maybe it was always a forgone conclusion that he'd win since it was all everyone was talking about and they finally showed for that, I think he was 100% certain he'd win because he made a deal. All unprovable speculation though but perhaps worth mentioning. Or perhaps not.

(Sorry if I should have posted this somewhere else)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: badinko

Any conspiracy theory should be viewed with a very healthy amount of skepticism, but after much thought and analysis, I do think Scalia was killed by the C.I.A. as an arm of the secret society known as the Trilateral Commission, an extremely well funded international conglomeration which has access to the world's top assassins and which strikes when suspicions point elsewhere. In this case, those suspicions seemed to point to President Obama.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: badinko

I don't think it's weird at all. Leo has been involved with climate change for a long time, has narrated a documentary called '11th Hour' and has donated millions to the effort. I believe he's also a friend of Al Gore.

It's unfortunate celebrities use the Oscars to pitch their political views.

edit on 29-2-2016 by texasgirl because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I still think it was the C.I.A. but where it comes to conspiracy theories, everyone can and will think differently, and all such theories are just speculation until or unless proven.

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join