It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone think Bernie and Trump will be targeted by the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The Goldman Sachs CEO is says sanders is dangerous.

“It has the potential,” he argued, “to be a dangerous moment, you know, not just for Wall Street, not just for the people who are particularly targeted, but for anybody who’s a little bit out of line.”

theintercept.com...

Bernie is saying some dangerous stuff in the debates. He actually called out Kissinger over the bombing of Cambodia. Called out Hillary's corporate backers.(Goldman Sachs). He's talking about taxing wall-street. Is Bernie insane? Calling out CFR point man Kissinger on live television for genocide.

www.nytimes.com...

Trump may have crazy policies but he's not NWO. He's not a CFR stooge. They are definitely afraid of Trump. He's not going away.

edit on 11-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Assuming the NWO actually exists, they would be utter idiots NOT to target Trump( which they are actually doing already in ways). Unlike Sanders, Trump is a TRUE outsider.

Sanders should be safe though, hell, he is likely one of them, despite his theatrical 'feud' with the same.

edit on 11-2-2016 by Maverick1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Hillary is the official (Good Housekeeping seal of approval) NWO globalist candidate...

So Is Rubio, and all the GOP ers. Now Trump outwardly is not because of his trade policies, as well Bernie is not overtly, like Hillary and Rubio, a globalist direct puppet.

It all depends on whether they are sincere or not

I think Bernie is, I don't know about Trump.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Two quick thoughts on the debate....
Disclaimer: in full disclosure I have to say I'd vote for Buzz Lightyear before either of these two.

1) I'm slowly starting to buy into the theory that Sanders is a plant to ensure a Killary primary victory. He had SO MANY opportunities to do a "finishing move" on her that he inexplicably didn't capitalize on.

2) Who the hell dresses Killary? I'm starting to think that someone on her staff raided the dumpsters when Star Trek: The Next Generation cleared out their wardrobe department.

I'll leave the rest of my thoughts for one of the later threads that will be created in the next day or so.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If they dont have a heart attack before the election then we know they are on the payroll. Anybody allowed that much airtime and media attention is most likely bought and paid for.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Oh the NWO exists. Maybe not like the extreme Alex Jones Dave Icke stuff but there's no doubt a globalist plot to maintain austerity and other issues that they demand get done.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What are some of the issues they demand get done?

Austerity

Immigration

Global finance

Banking policy control

ME countries destabilization

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It is equally as likely that the US Homeland will be hit by a massive false flag Op resulting in the suspension of the constitution and implementation of martial law until Obama kills all the terrorists involved.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Assuming the NWO actually exists...

Call it NWO, Alien Agenda, TPTB....Either way, those that we elect into office are puppets.

As for Sanders, his blood bleeds Red....Group Think affects the rest. That leaves us in a predicament - vote for higher taxes yet higher accountability, or vote for connected assholes that will give us 8 more years of the same BS.

Throw a Dart...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sanders is dangerous make no mistake.

Climate change is the vehicle for the NWO.

Nothing else out there that can give them the power,control, and money.

Trump is dangerous too.

Think he would go along with that snip too.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
JFK bucked the system....

Reagan also did..... until the attempt...

Why would it be a surprise if a Sanders, Trump or Cruz not be a target...?

I don't support any of them, I am a Carson kinda guy... but...

When you (people, voters) rise up and vote into office, the ONE you want... and not the ONE they want...

Bad things can happen...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bernie is a blatant marxist but hey its funny seeing him torment Hillary on TV.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If Trump wins it is the NWO who will find themselves targets. Bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world but the world left them behind long ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Bernie is a blatant marxist but hey its funny seeing him torment Hillary on TV.

It's amazing to watch his supporters be so gullible.

Everything is going to be rain bows and unicorns if we elect him.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well if Bernie has a heart attack and/or Trump is in a plane crash by the summer, my spidey sense will be tingling.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

“It has the potential,” he argued, “to be a dangerous moment, you know, not just for Wall Street, not just for the people who are particularly targeted, but for anybody who’s a little bit out of line.”

Bernie is saying some dangerous stuff in the debates. He actually called out Kissinger over the bombing of Cambodia. Called out Hillary's corporate backers.(Goldman Sachs). He's talking about taxing wall-street. Is Bernie insane? Calling out CFR point man Kissinger on live television for genocide.

Are you seeing a little bit of what I was talking about on why he might be worth the vote.

LOL kidding, no need to answer I know your answer.

I don't think their is a NWO. Itst just several Oligopolies running the show based on unrealistic and unsustainable corporate goals of infinite growth and infinite profit margins for survival.

These Global corporations are under immense pressure to infinitely grow and increase profits , so they buy our politicians,MSM,DNC, and the GOP in order to keep moving the grey areas further back in order to survive.

Having said that. their are billions on the line and these Oligopolies use the MSM , DNC, and the GOP to make sure their candidates get picked and only the issues they want to be heard are heard. However, it doesn't mean that sometimes things don't slip through the crack like the internet , ron paul, and his democrat equivalent Bernie Sanders might be one.

So yeah I think Bernie more so than trump could be a target when you are talking about billions. Trump loves himself ,money and power too much and could be bought.

edit on 40229America/ChicagoThu, 11 Feb 2016 22:40:01 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I understand the possibility of powerful people wanting to stop bernie, as he wants to break up banks, shut down private big pharma corporations, tax the rich, and doesn't want to use US troops for wars which would bankrupt weapons contractors like Lockheed Martin and BAE Systems (that make billions off the deaths of others), oil fields in the Middle East etc - along with stoping special interest being able to buy candidates.

But I don't see why trump would have the "powers that be" after him or even seriously opposing him.. I don't think he wants to tax the rich, he doesn't want to break up the banks, stop big pharma, stop money in politics where candidates are paid off, or stop the wars and the war profiteers. How would he be of any threat to the owners..
edit on 11-2-2016 by DimensionalChange03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

theintercept.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Trump may have crazy policies but he's not NWO. He's not a CFR stooge. They are definitely afraid of Trump. He's not going away.

The press has and is taking stuff out of context and making headlines off of stuff either candidate supposedly said without context or even 2% truth in their lame-stream articles. Sounds like they have and are being targeted already.

The closer the election the more rabid this cycle will get if either Trump or Sanders are the nominees .. Neither has been bought and paid for by TPTB as far as we can tell which you can bet your bippie all the one who donated millions to Clinton and Bush are pissed..

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I am not voting for either party so its irrelevant.

Its just funny seeing Bernie talk about taxing offshore Cayman Islands bank accounts. TGlobalistsTB might try to might kill this guy.
edit on 11-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Sounds like what Obama promised. Don't see how another idiot politician is going to do much of anything and probably nothing good.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join