It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros is declared by beijing "Enemy of the Chinese people"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"Recently, billionaire investor and philanthropist George Soros, chairman of Soros Fund Management, once again became a popular target of scorn in China’s state media, with official state media publishing commentaries attacking him in both Chinese and English. People’s Daily published an article on the front page of its overseas edition titled, “Declaring war on China’s currency? Ha ha.” The article declared that Soros’ war on the renminbi and the Hong Kong dollar couldn’t possibly succeed, suggesting that Soros is carrying out a conspiracy to short sell China. Obviously, Soros is not the only one talking about a hard landing of China’s economy—so why does the Chinese regime single him out as the “enemy of the Chinese people?”

www.theepochtimes.com...

China's government are a bunch of conspiracy nutters. Soros would never destroy a country's currency. Buncha crazy kooks!

Goes to show you how truly dangerous people like Soros is. I thought conspiracies by powerful international interests(like Soros) are just mentally ill ramblings.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

One can tell that the man has no soul simply by looking at him!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I personally think he is a piece of crud that needs to be imprisoned along with other criminal oligarchs for crimes against humanity.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Sorry China, get in line and take a number.

Soros is the enemy of the 99.9% and one very good example of everything that's wrong with the world.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Philanthropist ...you have to be kidding me.

And On topic ...yea - GO china! Send in the ninjas now and tell Soros a lesson :p
edit on 11-2-2016 by Whatever08152 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Rogue Globalist Soros is banned from Britain, Russia, China, Eastern European nations yet embraced by Obama and Clintons in the US.
edit on 11-2-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He's over here donating $6m to a Clinton superpac.

I think he may of attacked Malaysia too.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad accused George Soros of ruining Malaysia's economy with "massive currency speculation". Soros claims to have been a buyer of the ringgit during its fall, having sold it short in 1997."

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

This sounds about right.

I declared him an enemy of the people years ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Not just the Chinese people but who really cares? This guy will be dead soon. Last futile gasps of someone who believed himself to be above the rest of humanity.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Soros is an enemy to everyone on the planet. Period. Hopefully he will kick the bucket soon but some other psychopath will take his place.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Is he wrong though?

Personally, I think the guy is scum, but is he wrong?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

wow, finally. All i can really say is, it's about time someone else spoke up besides Russia!

He may also be Gollum's evil Twin.
edit on 2/11/2016 by awareness10 because: aliens as usual..

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Please cite credible sources for this, or I would say your post is at least partially disinformation.
Maybe Russia and China (still need sources), but definitely not the UK or Hungary (which is FYI in Eastern Europe).

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GuacBowlMerchant

Its brilliant that China did this.
Falls a bit short though. We should have an international top thirty interfering globalists. Like the pop charts. Maybe if they know how hated they all are, it might make them think about what they re doing.
Maybe not. I'm sure they all know we hate them. Good on ya China.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Odd.
Seems like the majority of posters did not read the article cited in the OP, or did not understand it.
Cognitive dissonance anyone?

In the long run, it is certainly easier to blame someone like Soros rather than arrest more Chinese securities professionals.

Furthermore, if Soros were British or French, Beijing would not pick on him as Britain and France are not part of the “hostile foreign forces” frequently alluded to by Beijing. Soros happens to be an investment magnate in the United States. He thus fully fits Beijing’s description of a “hostile foreign force.”

ET article

I don't think there is anything wrong with Soros or what he does. He is above average in intelligence and thinking outside the box (I read 2 of his books several times) he just does not fit the stereotype of "the evil rich guy." He has contributed very seriously to the cause of helping freedom to oppressed people. I believe two things must have contributed to this about his roots: 1. that he comes from Eastern Europe, which is where the worst horrors of totalitarian societies have occurred recently on the globe; 2. he is of Jewish origin within that.
He helped the spreading of knowledge by peaceful means in dozens of countries as a philantropist. And yes, he did acquire part of his wealth by speculation - he openly describes the blueprint in his book "The Alchemy of Finance."
Only, you need a certain level of IQ - instead of weird medieval dogmas - to understand what he says there.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatever08152
I must point something out for the sake of accuracy...

It is hideously inappropriate to refer to an assassin as a Ninja, unless they happen to be a student of the art of death, taught by the traditional methods of the famous cadre of assassins from Japan, in Japan itself. Any assassin who was not taught the craft by a Ninja, cannot be called a Ninja, even if the skill set they use seems similar. Chinese history does not contain any analogue for the Japanese Ninja, and furthermore, I doubt very much whether many Chinese would appreciate having their culture confused with that of Japan, given the monumental crap storm unleashed upon China, by the Japanese during the Second World War.

Soros is a beast, and needs putting in his place, but if a Ninja did it, it would be a Japanese, not a Chinese hand that dealt the blow.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Russia kicked him out too.

Source

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Soulless (ego parasitical soul totally devoid of empathy) always get what they deserve in the end. One life at the top enslaving billions of souls. Billions of lives restoring the balance to each soul enslaved.

The power pyramid is a very dangerous power structure for all souls in it, especially the ones at the top who cannot plan ahead and live to much in the now.

A wise soul is both aware of what have been, what is, and what will be and think about all three.
edit on 11-2-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Declaring Soros "Enemy of the Chinese people" just gives him more power. Imagine how he could be used as a tool for the stock market.

You need to be given power before you possess it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Join the club. He's an enemy of the American people also

top topics

<<   2 >>

join