It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Body Bags

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I do know that if someone were to 'get away' with causing the deaths of that many people...it is an indication of being a psychopath and megalomania. That person would likely be terribly arrogant, narcissistic, and think they are completely untouchable.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

That list of dead body guards was especially telling. It makes you wonder what these men may have known.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

The Clintons are hooked right into satanic secret societies, and so any oaths they make for allegiance to the USA are worthless to them, and they have very fervently dishonored oaths to any country or nation by simply violating those oaths.

Just like the Skull and Bones members have all done, You can't serve two masters, and they only serve their evil one defined literally by everything they have done.

When someone goes up against someone in one of these satanic secret orders they are not just going up against one, because they all protect each other. That's why not even journalists will publish or report on them much out of just plain panic ridden fear for their lives, and their careers being instantly "poof gone"

The secret society membership is the true source of all those Clinton body bags.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
the problem with this list is that its total bollox

it trawls EVERY one that the clintons ever had any contact with - and " links " thier subseqient death by ANY cause baack to them - no actual reason or evidence - just snide innuendo

if you want a real clinton " death list " - there should be just 5 names that actually stink - if you want to implicate them in a conspiracy - it drops to just two

this poo flinging - just dilutes the matter - and makes sane people roll thier eyes

go with QUALITY not quantity

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that the Clinton's are corrupt. I just can't figure out how some people are so blind that they can't see it. All those deaths are just coincidences. Coincidentally they all have one thing in common.

I have personally known people who have killed others or committed suicides, I have known many people in my life, probably as many as the Clinton's did.. But you could count the number of ones I knew who did that on one hand. At the least, the Clinton's hang around with some pretty iffy people.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
the problem with this list is that its total bollox

it trawls EVERY one that the clintons ever had any contact with - and " links " thier subseqient death by ANY cause baack to them - no actual reason or evidence - just snide innuendo

if you want a real clinton " death list " - there should be just 5 names that actually stink - if you want to implicate them in a conspiracy - it drops to just two

this poo flinging - just dilutes the matter - and makes sane people roll thier eyes

go with QUALITY not quantity

I disagree. If you come up with such a comprehensive list for say...Jimmy Carter...then I might concede. Otherwise, I think you are an ostrich.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

try actually reading what i wrote - the list is NOT comprehnensive - its barrel scrapping

listing people who onece served as mr clintons security detail while he was govenor and were then killed in a traffic accident 15 years later - is not evidence - its inuendo

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Some may fall under the 'barrel-scraping' column, but there's too many that don't....waayy too many.

edit on 9-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Zero sources? Didn't know you needed sources for dead bodies

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There is a difference between knowing someone and having direct business or intimate relationships.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
My wife is from Arkansas, talking to her family that has lived their entire lives in the state... they would suggest the list should be much longer.

even without the list, Hillary is corrupt as the day is long, that shouldnt even be debatable, the fact that she is so desperate for the position means shes not qualified in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have seriously wondered, if her running isn't some kind of experiment. Because I have to question, how someone with so many different scandals/corruption surrounding her, can get ANY support from the general public?
It's almost like they throw her in our face, just to say "Hey! We really are untouchable!"

And the general public is being shown to be short memoried idiots.

It is so sad to watch.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
CONTINUED -

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 - Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

3 2 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".

33 - Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

34 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley, Jr.

37 - Captain Scott J . Reynolds

38 - Sgt. Brian Hanley

39 - Sgt. Tim Sabel

40 - Major General William Robertson

41 - Col. William Densberger

42 - Col. Robert Kelly

43 - Spec. Gary Rhodes

44 - Steve Willis

45 - Robert Williams

46 - Conway LeBleu

47 - Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive list!
3 2 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".

Has no one commented on the bolded one yet.. LOL, I thought that one would be internet gold!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
My point has been that the information in the OP is overtly, or by insinuation, accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of being serial killers, or at best employing Killers for Hire.

It's beyond ludicrous.

If you choose to believe a former President, and Secretary of State are serial killers, then help yourselves. I suggest LOL as an appropriate forum for this thread.

/done

Why not? wouldn't that be kinda awesome?!

You know how they say, you can't make this stuff up?

Who would play Bill and Hillary?

You know people would be fighting over who gets to make the movie.

Tarentino? naw, maybe Eastwood!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sorry if already posted.

Don't forget Qaddafi, she laughed when she got the news he was murdered, claiming responsibility even, "We came, he died".

Showing her megalomaniacal glee at destroying a sovereign country and murdering its head of state.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Anyone who votes for Hillary should realize she's criminally insane.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack
Has no one commented on the bolded one yet.. LOL, I thought that one would be internet gold!

Oddly, that's one I've been trying to get some information on (sporadically) for a long time. The only place I can ever find it is on the myriad of "Clinton Body Count" lists all over the web, and it's always #32. Which leads me to believe the entire list is one of those compilations of hooey that go viral, take on a life of their own, and cannot be put back in the bag.

I've seen enough crap circulating around about ATS to know how that goes.

It would be a great project if we as a group could take them one at a time and really find out what's out there on each one. That #32 is bizarre enough to make it an ideal starting point. IMO.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

lets turn this around :

when did james milan die [ date ] ?

where was his body found ?

what was the cause of decapitation ?

who was the coroner who conducted the inquest ?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
hey - further to my above post - a quick google troll reveals this list or its varients regurgitated ad-nauseum on hundreds of wingnut sites

but what is suspiciously lacking is ANY in depth investigations -

kenneth starr conducted scores of investigations into the various allefations both real and imagined that bill clinton was accussed of - but he seems to have ignored the alledged " death list " which at the time was considerably shorter

why was that ???

and why has no one else with an motive to deep six the clintons ever done any reall investigative work to tie them to a specific death

inuendo and stilly lists are aesy - and get regurgitated with predictable regularity

but why has no one gone further ???????????????

i shal leave the question open

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't know if the Clintons have anything to do with this or not but I'd like to say that it amazes me that people believe this couldn't happen.
It seems all correct and accepted when going through history, reading about leaders, Kings and warlords to have murdered their way to success but for some strange reason, modern politicians are suddenly all civilised and would never do anything like this.
Truth is that humans are humans and I don't believe that those in power are in any way less bad than those that history freely admits to. Only keeping it secret is more sophisticated nowadays.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join