It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We saw a shadow figure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hello fellow brothers and sisters. It's been a very longtime since I posted but I have something to bring to the attention of others who witnessed these things.

Story starts with a couple of buddy's heading to the city (Manhattan NY )n driving back to westchester NY
the night was still young on a Friday night but also very late 3am. So passenger was tipsy/drunk
I'm in the back seat behind him , sober.
Driver was sober aswell n the dude next to me in the back was dead asleep.
So we're coming back on sprain parkway heading north up to westchester NY. Passenger tend to start puking

We pull over. It's pitch black out barely any vehicles on the highway.

Blahhh blahhh blahhh (time passes while we let him puke)

So me n the driver our minding our own business when the passenger bolts back to the car screaming "GO GO GOOOOOOO, GET THE # OUTTA HERE NOW GOOOOOOOO"

After he said that I thought maybe he was joking around or if he saw a cop car coming our way but I saw nothing ;while speeding off. I look back, while the driver is focused on driving passenger is just screaming n yelling. I tend to look back as I stated looking for cop or something n then my friend kept saying "idk what the fu*k that was but there was something or someone there"

I look behind n then I see a shadowed figure on the shoulder just STANDING THERE. I only saw a shadow due to the 2 cars Whn looking back gave it some light.

The feeling I had was so terrifying I couldn't describe it but I was scared #less.

I could not see cloths or anything not even a face only a black outlines figure.

So after all this I'm talking to my buddy n asking him how it happened n what happened. He stated " I was cleaning my face from the throw up n then I saw something or someone hunched over walking towards me saying something (I think he was saying "you guys ok") then I bolted n jumped in the car"

Weird thing is that my friend also stated he couldn't make out a face or cloths just a outlined person or figure.

We kept asking our selves if we saw any cars parked by or any people. We even went to that same shoulder in the morning n it's just all woods on the shoulder this was very odd n we still don't kno what it could have been

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Whatever it was seemed polite asking if your friend was ok.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burntoast

interesting, thanks for sharing your story....I am not sure what you saw, but you had such a strong reaction of fear to it, makes me wonder what it was.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Whatever it was seemed polite asking if your friend was ok.

Lol yea we always mention that it was just a friendly ghost or alien lol

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

interesting, thanks for sharing your story....I am not sure what you saw, but you had such a strong reaction of fear to it, makes me wonder what it was.

The amount of fear that went thru my complete whole body after thinking ,I wasn't gonna see a figure or anything, was real. My heart almost burst out my chest
edit on 8-2-2016 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
That's awfully funny. I was out minding my business and decided to take a pee. Next thing I know, some drunk guy comes wobbling up to me and almost puked on my shoes! When I asked if he was okay, he took off like a bat out of hell. Wow. Small world!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Stories of shadow people always intrigue me. Never heard of one asking if anyone was alright though. Must have been one of the nice ones or maybe a ghost or...who knows. Interesting none the less though!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
That's awfully funny. I was out minding my business and decided to take a pee. Next thing I know, some drunk guy comes wobbling up to me and almost puked on my shoes! When I asked if he was okay, he took off like a bat out of hell. Wow. Small world!

What are the odds lol but the figure walked up to my friend n why were u out in the middle of the woods on a highway shoulder lol

edit on 8-2-2016 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Stories of shadow people always intrigue me. Never heard of one asking if anyone was alright though. Must have been one of the nice ones or maybe a ghost or...who knows. Interesting none the less though!

We are thinking it was a possible ghost due to a recent car accident right after the exit we pulled over at.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

This is getting weird. I was crossing the plains of kalrah upon the dimension of pain and took a wrong turn. I ended up on earth. I believe I spotted my master Aukay but he ran when I questioned him.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Interesting.I once had an encounter with a pitchblack shadow figure.It emerged from the corner of my bedroom in the middle of the night.

I woke up,sat up in bed and looked around,wondering what woke me up.Then i noticed this white swirling mist in the far corner of my bedroom,there seemed to be a short figure inside. But next thing there was this tall pitchblack man-shaped shadow standing next to my bed.

Will continue in next post-im on cell+sometimes the posts don't go through so idk want to make the posts too long from cell.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Anyway so for some reason i was not afraid of this apparition.Sounds like something from a horror movie but it absolutely did'nt frighten me.I lay back down and was staring up at it trying to make out facial features.

Impossible though,it was just too black.I could tell from the silhouette its head was bent+looking down at me.

Eventually i started feeling hopelessly sleepy but it felt very impolite to just turn my back on it,so i tried to telepath it a message apologising for now going back to sleep.I turned my back+could feel it still there.But i fell asleep soon.It definitely was'nt hostile or malevolent at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Sounds like something from a horror movie but it absolutely did'nt frighten me.

That must have been quite an experience. Perhaps the shadow person was a passed over relative keeping tabs on you..

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You would be surprised to know, how many "invisible" beings and even vehicles, hang around in cities.

But why were you able to see it, i do not know, it was messing with you.. maybe for fun, maybe for some other reason.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
wow, interesting indeed. I must say, like others in this thread, i've heard a lot of shadow figure stories but none with the figure ever saying anything let alone anything that could be interpreted as "nice" or "caring" .

usually shadow figures are associated with the negative. and the fact that it asked if you were ok would make it seem as though it weren't just some residual or imprinted thing hanging out there. but, something with an active thought process or some form of awareness to its surroundings.

wonder what would have happened if your friend said he wasn't ok? lol. would the figure have helped him out some how?

good stuff, thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I was thinking something very similar.
In fact i dont think ive ever heard anywhere of a shadow figure verbally communicating with someone.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'd imagine they're close to fixing the problem that makes the person's shadow so easily seen.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wingsfan

I'd imagine they're close to fixing the problem that makes the person's shadow so easily seen.

Ok, I'll bite. Who is close to fixing the problem??

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Has anyone else had an experience of these so called shadow figures?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish
I'm not sure if this counts or not but I cleaned a doctor's office at night. I would see shadowy forms going down the hallways out of the corner of my eye. The wouldn't be there when I looked at them full on. My co worker and I would hear noises from the part of the building they were heading to not long after.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join