It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayne Elliot Knight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

That's right the actor from Jurassic Park also known as Newman from the late TV show Seinfeld.

I was just sitting down watching duel survival and a trailer comes on for a movie (forgot the name) and their he was ! What the i don't even.....

I swear i heard about him dying some years back . of a heart attack or something.

Am i just nuts ? Does anyone else recall his death?

Not sure if my threads in the right area .

Thoughts?

Kap

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
No, I don't recall anything about him dying. I know the older guy from Jurassic Park died...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't recall hearing of his death. And being a huge Seinfeld fan, I think I would've remembered.

I've experienced that before though, been certain I'd heard of a public figure's death, and was mistaken. It happens.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
No, I don't recall anything about him dying. I know the older guy from Jurassic Park died...

That's right, the guy who played Mr. Hammond.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
yes, I heard it stated matter of fact like.....

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wayne has been in the TV series The Exes for several years. And does character voices.

www.imdb.com...

I also remember something about him dying, or something. So, you're not crazy.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

He also played a character called Don in the television comedy series, Third Rock From The Sun. That show had easily the most enjoyably silly theme tune of any show running at the time.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No one will see this post now.... but I agree. Thanks for pointing that out. Had me some chuckles! 😁

top topics

join