It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Slams Cruz For Blaming Them For a his Shenanigans!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
link

CNN straight up set Cruz straight on his claims that it was CNN's fault his "staffer" said Carson was dropping out.

He does all this and people STILL support this turd. Amazing.

If Trump or Carson played this dirty there would be no end to the rants about it.

Kudos to CNN for calling him on his BS!

edit on 3-2-2016 by lovebeck because: Edited to fix link.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Cruz is a slime ball. He's disliked by many in Washington. He doesn't take responsibility for his actions or what he says.
I don't know who would have more trouble getting anything done in congress while in office, Cruz or Trump.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Would be Cruz believe me lol

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
link

CNN straight up set Cruz straight on his claims that it was CNN's fault his "staffer" said Carson was dropping out.

He does all this and people STILL support this turd. Amazing.

If Trump or Carson played this dirty there would be no end to the rants about it.

Kudos to CNN for calling him on his BS!

I bet god told him to do it...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
He's there to make Hillary look like a better option.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Hes there for wha....................oh Baby Jesus..............

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I saw Erin Burnett confronting a Crus rep last night on her show. He was squirming and there were incredible feats of verbal gymnastics to try to make it seem perfectly understandable. BTW, it's not.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

After watching O'Reilly's discussion on the issue which showed the entire CNN video clip of the statements that their people made on air, I have to ask why did CNN not include those clips in the on-line piece linked to this thread if they are so blameless? While Cruz's crowd jumped to a conclusion, it obviously was one well-fueled by CNN's own people and created by info from the Carson camp itself.

It seems apparent that there is blame all around on this issue, and mostly stirred into a fire by you-know-who out of spite.

edit on 4-2-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

He doesn't take responsibility for his actions or what he says

No Republican ever takes responsibility for anything- they always blame the media, Obama, or democrats in general for everything. Why people believe their BS about "responsibility" (which means bankrupting poor people) is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm not voting for him. Cruz was Trump to me before Trump entered the race.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Agreed. I would not be able to take four years of his voice and smackable face.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What Cruz, and his leading staffers, did was politically opportunistic.

They saw an opportunity to jump the line, and feed Carson votes over to Cruz (from the Evangelical stream) when the strange news emerged that Carson was going to go home to Florida right after Iowa. They pumped up the notion that Carson was dropping out, and so people should not "waste" their votes on him.

When they saw how well that was working...ie. they were successfully converting votes in the Caucus line...they "conveniently" did not provide updates to people that the reports of Carson's political death were greatly exaggerated.

First the "Voter Violation" mailers, then this obvious charade designed to steal votes from Carson - and thus to pad his lead over Trump (who knows, maybe even to steal the Caucus victory from Trump) should be more than enough to tip people off as to his true character.

Canadian "anchor baby" or not, this guy is a low down slug.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Isn't that - voter fraud?

Working the lines outside the caucus sites? I thought it as illegal to be within 100 feet of the polling/caucus places on the day of the event....

??

What a scuzzball slime-bag. How does he sleep at night?? Does he drift off to sleep with the smell of the greasy hair creme he uses to distract himself from what a piece of yuck he is? Ugh.

ETA: Yes, here is a pdf that lists the state regulations, and the regulations in Iowa are: State Laws Prohibiting Electioneering Activities Within a Certain Distance of the Polling Place

Iowa

A person commits the crime of election misconduct in the third degree if the person willfully commits any of the following acts….on
election day:
loitering, congregating, electioneering, posting signs, treating voters, or soliciting votes, during the receiving of the ballots,
either on the premises of a polling place or within three hundred feet of an outside door of a building affording access to a room where
the polls are held, or of an outside door of a building affording access to a hallway, corridor, stairway, or other means of reaching the
room where the polls are held. (Iowa Code § 39A.4(1)(a)(1))

edit on 2/4/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have no personal interest in any of them BUT, Cruz is a liar, he knew full well that Carson didn't quit, one simple phone call, he knew it.. That's what attracts evangelicals to him, they are attracted to liars. Trump is a Liberal/independent running as a republican, I will take Trump over any of them, at least Trump has created actual jobs. CNNs actual tweet did not say that Carson quit, Cruz spokesperson did it on purpose. Cruz is a liar.
edit on 4-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
CNN is correct and Cruz is again lying.

He lies so much he doesn’t know when to stop.

When I first heard the CNN report I didn’t think at all it was saying Carson was quitting. All I understood it to mean was that he was doing something stupid. He often does and says bizarre things…this was just another one of those actions.

I didn’t even think he was quitting.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well of course they do! Why would they take any responsibility for putting out a story that sounds misleading?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If that's the case, then it's a reporter's job to clarify, not anyone else's. It is part of the job description.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Caucus's are a little different in their rules - but what this was was seriously unethical behavior. There is this prevailing sense of "by any means possible" ethics be darned from him and his people. Its simply not good, not desirable traits to have for a future leader, and it is rather beyond me why anyone would actually choose him to lead the nation.

At least with Trump he is who is his, not perfect, but at least not trying to paint a different face on.

edit on 4-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Clarify what

That Carson is doing a dumb thing again.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Nope.

When you interview someone and get a statement from them and it doesn't make sense or is confusing. It is supposed to be your job to ask follow-ups or verify the information before you run with it for clarity's sake.

Otherwise, this is exactly the sort of cluster f*** that you can help cause.

In other words, CNN is in CYA mode to cover their own journalist's lack of professionalism and because who are they to help out a Republican, particular two who are non-establishment and what they would consider radical. That they drew in Trump now is just a major bonus.

edit on 4-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join