It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GERMANS PANIC as Muslim horde marches though Hannover, claiming Germany for Allah- ISIS Flags! (VID

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by woodwardjnr removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
When I see the Nazi and KKK label being pasted everywhere I know one side is completely out of rational arguments.
There is no logic to these people being there.
They don't want to live in Western culture or climates, they want their own culture and access to the good economic life of Europeans.
Why make potentially deadly raft trips across the Med when there's plenty of Islamic countries bordering your own with no war going on?
These newcomers are 75% young men from Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan.
All countries that pretty much hate the West.
This sudden wave of immigration was too organized and too expensive to be any happenstance event, it was planned and financed by radical Muslim interests in the name of spreading Islam.

Nobody is escaping war, they are bringing it to Europe's doorstep.
Paris and NYE were just minor preludes of what is to come.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
OMG, I would get myself arrested. That's MY hometown!!! My Hannover. I am so upset about this...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Can I say something? With Germany having so many rapes and so many problems with the refugees I can perfectly understand people's reactions - even in this video. Your average person does not know the difference between an isis supporter and their enemies and with all the problems right now, people will react not knowing the difference.

But, this video is not what the ladies thought either. These are not isis supporters, this was, from what was coming over the loudspeaker of the Muslims, and according to the timing of the march, an ashura celebration and the muslims are shi'ite and not sunni. Shia do this march in the weeks leading up to ashura.

But, people are right to be worried with so many unvetted refugees who don't look like refugees at all in my opinion. Even though this video has it wrong on what is happening, something is bound to break over in Germany. ISIS a few days ago promised to carry out another attack soon that would be bigger than 9/11 and the Paris attacks, so I think right now, people should be guarded, as we are in the middle of a war.

I am actually worried that the attack that ISIS is promising will be carried out in Germany, that is the country that has the most holes in it and the largest Muslim population within which to hide. But this video, is not what they thought it was either.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Haha!

The article is bunk. It claims that England is already under Sharia Law. I will tell you this for free, the only people in this country who believe that are either stupid, or simply lying to excuse their own fascism and ignorance. Everyone else knows its BS.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
...in ADR settings by virtue of a court supporting ADR outcomes...

Apologies, it's just been pointed out to me that I used the term "ADR" multiple times but forgot to define it!

"ADR" - short for "Alternative Dispute Resolution" - refers to the processes such as mediation and arbitration that are often used as an alternative to going to court. The decision of an official arbitrator is treated by the court as a binding on all parties, unless there is a good reason to find otherwise.

Sharia courts can be entitled to sit as offical arbitration panels - in other words, they can give legally binding decisions. Both parties need to agree to be part of it. If they don't agree then only an official court can give a legally binding decision.

In essence, the court is saying that both parties agreed to be bound and the decision isn't contrary to the law, so the court has no reason to interfere in a legal agreement between two parties except to enforce it.

In the UK, courts expect the parties to have attempted ADR first.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Take a step back and look at the big picture and it's clear at this point Europe including the UK is slowly and gradually being Islamified. If this current trend continues with mass muslim immigration into Europe and a steadily increasing muslim population of a percentage of the total population, combined with decreasing birth rates and aging population of native Europeans. Some cities of Europe and the UK are now approaching majority muslim. This really is a serious and virtually irreversible change going on which is becoming an important piece of history. Looking forward 10 or 20 or 30 years the future will be very interesting to say the least. Some seem to be unaware of the changes taking place or in denial but middle eastern and african Islamic culture and practices are becoming more common in Europe. Conspiracy thoeries abound with global elites the UN and EU accused of flooding Europe with third world muslims...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
Speaking german myself, I can hear the stupidity and fear of those two woman speaking.

The refugee flood happened exactly as planned and fear is the biggest weapon in this war.

Is that really so hard to see?

ETA: Fun fact, you know how much hate I feel when I see an American Flag? Dayum.

So what's your point?

They shouldn't fear this situation because it was planned by elites?

I don't follow your logic.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The article is bunk. It claims that England is already under Sharia Law. I will tell you this for free, the only people in this country who believe that are either stupid, or simply lying to excuse their own fascism and ignorance. Everyone else knows its BS.

Since you are obviously way smarter than that, can you qoute the part that claims the UK is under Sharia law?
edit on 3-2-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

In England, it has already happened. If you ever wanted to know what it was like to watch the downfall of a major nation, you’re looking at it. This is what they desperately want to do in America, and Obama is helping them to do it.

This would be the segment in question.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I always enjoy the creativity of those people who want to see "Germany panick" and go down the drain.

Btw: One of the women in this video talks with Russian accent. She obviously is a Spätaussiedler (late repatriate) from Eastern Europe. Also migrants themselves these people are very often found in the first row of anti foreign crowds. Irony, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So did you leave out the part that came before it on purpose? You know, the context?

They will demand that you submit to the Sharia, and guess what? That’s exactly what’s happening.

They didnt say or even suggest that the UK is under Sharia law, they said that it will be, and already has been demanded by muslims.

I am pretty sure you already knew that I was right before you wrote your reply, leaving out the important part of the qoute.

You could've just admitted that you read it wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

The implication was very clear, and I think any effort to somehow legitimise the twaddle in that segment, or for that matter the context you added (which actually reinforced my point, rather than detracting from it), by changing your interpretation to meet your objectives, is frankly disingenuous.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

via WigSociety: Last week in the town of Hannover in Germany, Muslim migrants, no longer pretending to be “refugees”, marched through the city streets waving the black flag of ISIS and claiming the land for Allah. I don’t know how many times we have to say it – but – they are notrefugees and they are not migrants. They are Islamic jihadis who are acting en masse to claim Europe for Allah and Islam. They are not assimilating and they will not assimilate into the culture of their host nations. They will demand that you submit to the Sharia, and guess what? That’s exactly what’s happening.

In England, it has already happened. If you ever wanted to know what it was like to watch the downfall of a major nation, you’re looking at it.

GERMANS PANIC as Muslim horde marches though Hannover, claiming Germany for Allah- ISIS Flags! (VIDEO)

Are you one of those people that yells and scream "biggot" or "racist" online or offline at least 3/5 times a day at every bit of critique a muslim might recieve concering the "refugee" issue while making sure you are in the spotlight and seen as a anti biggot and anti-racist for it?

You might want to take a look at this first if you dont want this to happen in your country or city.
Like the article says, they are now not even pretending anymore and are openly walking through the city center with ISIS flags , loud islamic prayer over speakers AND WITH POLICE PROTECTION.

Still convinced these are actual refugees? Im willing to bet there will be people responding that "this is just a small minority" well a litlle wakeup call here. A small minority would never have the audacity to walk the streets with parade as large as this waving the ISIS flag around in a western country. A small minority would never feel safe or comfortable doing that.

Anyone willing to let this happen in the U.S just so we can say "we are open minded" ?

Im not. Totally not worth it.

Sorry, but it's total honk. And the UK is not under sharia law. (Rolls eyes)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Btw: One of the women in this video talks with Russian accent.

Which one?

The one that says "untergang"?

Sounds more like an Austrian accent to me.

From what place did this woman supposedly repatriate where they speak Russian?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yes bla bla. At no point did they claim or imply that the UK is under Sharia law. You are simply taking statements out of the clear context.

In the article, the piece of text that says "it has already happened" is a link. Does it link to an article about Sharia law officially being implemented in the UK?

No it does not.

It links to an article about this,

UK Muslims in ‘occupied’ Luton taunt members of ‘Britain First’ saying: “This is OUR country, why don’t you go back to your own country?”

So they are clearly not refering to, or implying that Sharia law has already been implemented in the UK. They are refering, like I said, and as becomes clear from reading the entire text, to the demands of these muslims.

or for that matter the context you added

Oh, and the context 'I' added?

This is what you qouted; "IT has already happened in the UK"

The fact that they refer to "IT" should be enough indication that they are refering to something that was said just before that.

I didn't add context out of thin air, you just took it out of the obvious context completely, for whatever reason.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Which one?

The one that says "untergang"?

Sounds more like an Austrian accent to me.

From what place did this woman supposedly repatriate where they speak Russian?

The one who always says "Die Schwarzen" ("the blacks"), which is translated as "foreigners" in the subtitles.

Germans migrated to Russia over the centuries and due to the Worldwars many became citizens of Eastern states.
According to wikipedia more than 2.3 million came from the USSR between 1950 and 2005, in 2014 still more than 2700 came from the Russian Federation and another 2000 from Kasachstan (only to mention the biggest numbers).

Those people have their own dialect and some even did not speak German at all, especially those who lived there for generations. Also they often mixed with the other nationalities.

A little anecdote from my work back in the 90ies:

One day a woman complained to me that her own family still had no migration papers, while her sister's family all had them although they were Russians. I said: You are saying you are German but your sister's family are Russians? Yes, she said, she married a Russian, so they are Russians, aren't they?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They claim democracy right.

Also, I doubt that is religious music. It doesn’t sound like Wahhabi Quranic.

It just may be ME music

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The one who always says "Die Schwarzen" ("the blacks"), which is translated as "foreigners" in the subtitles.

Still sounds like an Austrian accent to me.

This direction you are trying to take this in seems like grasping at straws to me.

According to wikipedia more than 2.3 million came from the USSR between 1950 and 2005,

Btw, the USSR seized to exist in '92.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join