It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika is a cover up for the hazards of pest/herbicides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thats my take anyway. Brazil uses more pesticides/than any other country on Earth, and is one of the foremost producers of them as well. Being in the 3rd world, our friends Monsanto, Dupont etc have free run of the country, and regulations are hardly, if at all enforced. one might imagine the negligence involving the safety and disposal practices of production and by products. This articles states that some of the herbicides that are used in Brazil are banned in 22 other countries.

www.biblioteca-medica.com.ar...

Some are saying the Zika is a cover for bad vaccines or gmo mosquitos; the article mentions them. They may play a part, but Id bet the main problem is pest/herbicides.

The article is in Spanish; apologies. But there is a link to an English study about the effects of a few herbicides on the brain.

It also mentions the Olympics coming up in Brazil: (google translate)

And do not forget the Olympics in Rio, coming in August. There are multiple scenarios that could be brought into play in front of a worldwide TV audience.

Will the Zika virus be forced as a kind of global pandemic?

Will it be "discovered" magically a vaccine and accelerated production, show time speech (as a business) of people walking obediently to get the shots?

Each false pandemic is, in part, designed to create fear and blind conformity to induce doctors and government dictates. The germ is positioned as a "terrorist tiny" in this play.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm sure there is a cover up with this but am not sure what it is. When they blow something up like this there is always something more than it seems. We are being told to focus on the wrong thing, I just do not what they should be looking at for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Interesting theory! My problem with it is, pesticides, herbicides etc... Would in my mind take long-term, or at least moderate term exposure to the chemicals in said pesticides to contract a negative effect from them. However, it cannot be denied some cases stem from people who spent a decent amount of time in certain countries, but many have just been a short vacation type of thing.

Not saying it's impossible, but those would have to be some intense ingredients to cause a virus in a short amount of time.

Genetically modified mosquitoes sounds more plausible for some reason. IMHO of course...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Totally agree! See my posts for more gmo mosqiuto info. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It's covering something up for sure. Herbicides/pesticides produced by Monsanto have been shown to kill embryos in formation. It could just as easily mutate them. This is a man made crisis in some way, whether it's the chemicals used in farming that allowed an infected mosquito population to occur or gmo mosquitos themselves. Someone will be making money off this.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 1-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ROTFLMAO!!!! What a joke!!! Blaming this on pesticides. Mosquito borne diseases were almost wiped out in the late 1960's and early 70s. What changed that? The banning of DDT. Thanks for the best laugh I've had in a long time.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
Thanks for reading, and posting
. Glad you were entertained!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I read the whole article and I disagree with many points, but especially with the vaccine part: by the time TDap is given (always in the last three months of gestation) microcephaly would have already occurred. At 26+ weeks the fetus has a formed head which cannot shrink (as I said on another thread).

Pesticides? if it was pesticides there would have been hundreds of thousands of cases already. Why only now?

Microcephaly can be caused by a virus, in this case a mutated Zika virus.
edit on 1-2-2016 by Agartha because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
Pesticides? if it was pesticides there would have been hundreds of thousands of cases already. Why only now?

Maybe a more concentrated exposure time...maybe new products....maybe the cases are being swept under the rug.

Heres another article that you might find interesting. Its from Argentina, another country doused in pesticides.
www.dw.com...

Around this time, a doctor at the University of Buenos Aires - Andrés Carrasco - proved that the herbicide glyphosate can cause birth defects in vertebrates. "In most cases, the fetus dies before birth because of its deformities," Carrasco explain said in an interview with DW. "The inhalation or the introduction of these agrotoxins kills the embryo."

According to a new report from the Associated Press, there are similar cases being recorded across Argentina. Monsanto herbicides and pesticides are drifting into residential communities and seeping into water sources, farmers are using the chemicals without proper protective gear and discarded pesticide containers are being used to store water and other farm goods.

The report signals growing concern among doctors, who warn that these chemicals may be the cause of rising cancer rates, birth defects and respiratory illness. Cancer rates in Santa Fe are reportedly two to four times higher than the national average. In Chaco, birth defects quadrupled in the ten years after biotechnology for improving crop yields was introduced.

Pest/herbicides are worse for you than you know...

But if you disagree..fair enough

edit on 1-2-2016 by Tucket because: added quote

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Thank your for that article. I remember that situation with Argentina, Monsanto and pesticides (I was actually in Buenos Aires in 2005 when this was big news and I believe some farmers wanted to sue Monsanto - sorry if this is in the article but I didn't read it all).

I am not saying pesticides are not harmful, on the contrary, but I don't understand why microcephaly wasn't a big thing then and only now with the new virus mutation?

I also completely disagree with the TDap vaccine (I have said this in too many threads today! lol)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Oh my, do I agree with you. I have a lot to say about this, but nothing I say will change anything and right now I have a bad case of ATS overload. Even my metaphors are exhausted. In contemplating over the wisdom of a recent post, I heard myself reply to my husband, "well, I suppose it's half of one and six dozen of the other." Time to say Good night, Gracie.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I heard the Zita virus elsewhere was not causing the shrunken head birth defect which points back to brazil to do the investigation but pesticides could be to blame. Monsanto or whomever may have a killer GMO, but may be tough to prove the exact cause. This Zita Rockefeller connection made me think mosquito "bio-weapon". But it could be pollution in their fresh water, or a list of anything you can think of. Notice there was an India company who had an opportune vaccine ready to sell?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
www.sciencedaily.com...

Fits right in on this thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Excellent find. You should give a brief summary, please, for fly by readers.

Also, "seaswine" above mentioned that he would expect effects from long term exposure perhaps but not by a brief one. (Paraphrased, still traveling). One would think so. One would also expect that they would be aware if they were exposed. But neither are correct.

I ran around for only a few minutes on my property, that had been accidentally sprayed with a "chemical cocktail" but I could find no evidence. There was nothing to be seen and nothing could be smelled -- and I was specifically looking for it. When I came back inside and noticed the frightened faces on my employees, I realized that I was foaming at the mouth. The next day, we also found a dead cat, who coincidentally was identical to my own, still freshly foaming at the mouth. I still get shook up remembering how I was hysterically screaming, "I'm going to die like this!...I'm going to die like this!"

I'm still here, but so are the effects of that brief exposure.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Those poisons are not safe. I grew up riding on the tractor with my father spraying DDT on the fields. It was considered perfectly safe at the time.

I wound up with huge lymph nodes in my lungs. Not really a problem except I can get way too much mucus a lot of times. My father died of brain cancer, there was a lot of correlation evidence that farmers got brain cancer from spraying DDT. They banned it a year or so before he got the cancer, when it all came out he was mad that he endangered his friends and customers. He sold the farm cheap, knowing that it takes fifty years to clear out of the soils to a reasonably safe amount.

They just altered the chemistry a little and released another chemical that was removed and replaced about seven years later deemed unsafe. That sequence repeated itself again and again since then. They are poisoning us badly, they are lying to us as to the safety. If there is no evidence to show something is unsafe than they can sell the stuff. That is the way it works.

Most of us have detox systems that can handle a little bit of these things, but this chemistry is coming at us from everywhere. Not many people can completely detox it and the body then makes fat cells to store it into. It is not just pesticides, there are many food chemistries added to our foods that utilize the enzymes to detox them. Also these enzymes are used to detox foods themselves. Plant defense system chemicals in plant food chemistry also need to be detoxed properly.

The people here in the USA and other countries seem to be getting many illnesses that are being contributed to by this chemistry, then they tell us to eat more plant based foods which are loaded with it. I guess this is a way of boosting medical industry jobs, we will be a world addicted to pills.

new topics

top topics

join