It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does a chemtrailer explain this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

In this picture, you see a big cirrus deck. The cirrus clouds existed before the contrails. Now the contrails are forming and persisting all around the cirrus clouds. But not in the rest of the sky. This was Saturday at about noon.

How is it possible that the contrail that persist are ONLY doing so around the cirrus clouds? If it was spray, as chemtrail lore would have you believe, then this is impossible. I suspect that chemtrail people will willfully ignore this as they do most proof that goes against their cult belief. But at least this thread is on record and exists to show a good example of why and how contrails form and act.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

In this picture, you see a big cirrus deck. The cirrus clouds existed before the contrails. Now the contrails are forming and persisting all around the cirrus clouds. But not in the rest of the sky. This was Saturday at about noon.

How is it possible that the contrail that persist are ONLY doing so around the cirrus clouds? If it was spray, as chemtrail lore would have you believe, then this is impossible. I suspect that chemtrail people will willfully ignore this as they do most proof that goes against their cult belief. But at least this thread is on record and exists to show a good example of why and how contrails form and act.

There is a difference between chemtrails an con trails. You clearly took a photo of CONTRAILS.
Better yet, what happened to those trails AFTER the photo was taken?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Curious to understand the definitive distinction in identifying the lines in this photo. CHEM versus CON-trails?
As far as I know, it isnt possible.

Perhaps how they disperse/spread 2 minutes after this photo...but all I see are "trails"...certainly not identifiable as one or the other.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: skelly1178

Can you explain the difference? How does science explain the difference?

If you look at the part inside the circle, you notice they are trails that have been there for a while. Then you notice the trail that is on top is dissipating as it's formed.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
.certainly not identifiable as one or the other.

by sight alone? I'd have to agree. But as you see from the post above yours, that isn't the case with everyone.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The picture is of no consequence in just about any parameter, it's a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude Years ago I thought all chem trail believers were idiots. Even so, it began to eat at me. I was trained for 4 years by an elderly consultant to my company as Environmental. I discussed this with the consultant. He looked me square in the face and said" You are Environmental, you know what to do. Pull up the refinery MSDS for jet fuel ( Material safety data sheets), They are required by law to detail everything in the mix". So I did. I went to a Texas refinery web site and pulled up their MSDS sheets. They listed the usual ingredients, but also had 3 different levels of additives of things that didnt belong in there such as aluminum, barium and some other chemical. It also refered to the different levels as required by the government. I was blown away. It was a legit site. I should have run off copies, and taken screen shots, because those MSDS have since been taken down.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yes , they're spraying something to affect the sky for reflectivity, I guess.....going right in the same sector as that reason, is helping harrp. The aluminum bit bothers me, but , if they have to....ok

they think they have to.....huh!!!!

the next level of thought is a grand deception involving the atmosphere....laser hologram and auditory manipulation for control of the population in a crisis or pushing social agendas
edit on 31-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 31-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
The picture is of no consequence in just about any parameter, it's a waste of time.

I guess you don't know much about the chemtrail theory. The crux is that contrails can't persist. Only chemtrails can.
The ones who bring science into this (the debunkers) state that contrails are man made cirrus clouds. This is a perfect example of that theory. The contrails are only persisting around the cirrus. Explaining visually, why conditions at altitude are what drives contrail persistence, not some chemical additive.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: skelly1178

There is a difference between chemtrails an con trails. You clearly took a photo of CONTRAILS.
Better yet, what happened to those trails AFTER the photo was taken?

The point of his image (I think) is that where the atmospheric conditions are conducive to the existence of cirrus clouds, the atmosphere is also conducive the contrail persistence -- as evidenced by the older, more spread out trails nearer to the cloud.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: network dude Years ago I thought all chem trail believers were idiots. Even so, it began to eat at me. I was trained for 4 years by an elderly consultant to my company as Environmental. I discussed this with the consultant. He looked me square in the face and said" You are Environmental, you know what to do. Pull up the refinery MSDS for jet fuel ( Material safety data sheets), They are required by law to detail everything in the mix". So I did. I went to a Texas refinery web site and pulled up their MSDS sheets. They listed the usual ingredients, but also had 3 different levels of additives of things that didnt belong in there such as aluminum, barium and some other chemical. It also refered to the different levels as required by the government. I was blown away. It was a legit site. I should have run off copies, and taken screen shots, because those MSDS have since been taken down.

MSDS sheets still must be kept and they are still common knowledge. Perhaps you can speak to some engine technicians and ask them how much of those additives will make it through the combustion process.

ETA:

I should have run off copies, and taken screen shots, because those MSDS have since been taken down.

Are you saying that the law no longer states that all ingredients need to be listed?
edit on 31-1-2016 by network dude because: added thought that I forgot.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

but also had 3 different levels of additives of things that didnt belong in there such as aluminum, barium and some other chemical. It also refered to the different levels as required by the government. I was blown away. It was a legit site.

Care to provide a name for this refinery, as I would love to see that for myself?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Yes, that was exactly the point. I saw the spot in the sky with lot of contrails and the rest of the sky had planes everywhere, but contrails were very short. This was a perfect illustration of what we continue to say, day in, and day out.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This was a perfect illustration of what we continue to say, day in, and day out.

But for some it won't matter.

And that's the sad part.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

going right in the same sector as that reason, is helping harrp.

Except HAARP is not being run by the government...the University of Alaska has it, or is the U of A a cover story for the real HAARP?

I know the answer but would love to see yours.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

Years ago I thought all chem trail believers were idiots. Even so, it began to eat at me. I was trained for 4 years by an elderly consultant to my company as Environmental. I discussed this with the consultant. He looked me square in the face and said" You are Environmental, you know what to do. Pull up the refinery MSDS for jet fuel ( Material safety data sheets), They are required by law to detail everything in the mix". So I did. I went to a Texas refinery web site and pulled up their MSDS sheets. They listed the usual ingredients, but also had 3 different levels of additives of things that didnt belong in there such as aluminum, barium and some other chemical. It also refered to the different levels as required by the government. I was blown away. It was a legit site. I should have run off copies, and taken screen shots, because those MSDS have since been taken down.

Yet when I look up the MSDS for jet fuels, none of these additives that you mentioned were listed in the one you saw are listed. Here are a few for Jet A-1, JP-8 (which is a military blend), and others (all links open to pdf files):

www.cpchem.com...
www.usor.com...
bairdoil.com...
www.docs.citgo.com...
www.avlab.com...
www.petron.com...
glennoil.com...
www.online.petro-canada.ca...
www.q4.co.za...
www.sfm.state.or.us...
www.hess.com...
safetydatasheets.bp.com...$FILE/00023389000220003.pdf
s03.static-shell.com...

I suppose you could claim that the one you saw was quickly taken down before anyone saw it, but then we would need more evidence other than "...but I saw it!". Your single personal account of seeing this MSDS with barium and aluminum as additives is not really good enough evidence. Perhaps you did see this, but without being able to investigate the actual link, who's to say that the MSDS was legitimate or maybe just a hoax perpetrated by a chemtrail scammer.

edit on 1/31/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

This was a perfect illustration of what we continue to say, day in, and day out.

But for some it won't matter.

And that's the sad part.

But at least the picture exists and in order to prove it's wrong, you kind of have to ignore what you are seeing.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The distance between the cirrus clouds at the horizon at that altitude can be over 100 miles away, while the clouds directly above you are right where you are. At 45 degrees, they'll be a few miles away.

Pay a visit to this website when you can see a plane flying in the sky, and you'll be able to figure out how far away the clouds are, and who is doing the contrailing.

www.radarvirtuel.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Its been years ago. I also questioned the use of aluminum in the combustion chamber. My research on that was also years ago. I think what I found was several parts were now being made out od titanium to combat the abrasiveness of aluminum. I dont remember the refineries name, only that it was a legit refinery, and I was on their legit site, and that I ate crow that day for my doubts, and that I actually had a couple tears. Im a long time steel worker, and scooter tramp and I dont cry for nothing usually. I went back to make copies some months later and found the site but couldnt find those same sheets. I presume, if they ever do repost the ingredients I saw posted before, they will say it was for use against global warming. There is a loophole in admiting some things on a MSDS. I cant remember off hand what it is called, but its something like your own personal patented information that could affect your business by losses if it is stolen and used by other companies.

originally posted by: visitedbythem

MSDS sheets still must be kept and they are still common knowledge. Perhaps you can speak to some engine technicians and ask them how much of those additives will make it through the combustion process.

ETA:

I should have run off copies, and taken screen shots, because those MSDS have since been taken down.

Are you saying that the law no longer states that all ingredients need to be listed?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I went back several months later and I never could find it either. It was a texas refinery. I thought it was JP6, but may have been JP8. The 3 levels said " with approval" I think, and there may have been one level with no additives. The old Consultant had sent me looking for JP2. He was previously in both Navy and Airforce, and that was what they were using back then. It may have been 7-8 years ago. If someone on here can go back in time on the net and look at the MSDS for JP6 and JP8 in texas refineries. Im not really sure how to do that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join