It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsealed Court Documents Reveal Pete Santilli Was Aiding FBI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This morning Federal Court Documents were unsealed revealing once and for all that Pete Santilli (host of a show on YouTube and a strong advocate for the militants occupying the refuge in Oregon) was actually AIDING THE FBI the entire time.

Los Angeles Times reveals unsealed Federal Court Documents Where was the FBI during the armed standoff in Oregon? Out of sight, but listening and watching

edit on 28-1-2016 by VoiceOfDissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The link isn't working.

I did a thread this AM on the affidavits releasded.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You were correct with the thread you did last night, that was removed QUICKLY.

It appears, if he knew it or not. Santilli doomed them all from the on-set.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfDissent

Los Angeles Times reveals unsealed Federal Court Documents www.latimes.com... ory.html

I'm not sure what happened, but the link in the OP says "Page Not Found."

I did find this though:

Where was the FBI during the armed standoff in Oregon? Out of sight, but listening and watching

This article states that the feds used Santilli's transmissions to keep tabs on the protesters. Is this the same article? Did yours note any knowing and deliberate cooperation between Santilli and the feds?
edit on 28-1-2016 by Boadicea because: to remove video link in quote

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceOfDissent

Of course he was.. Snakes in the grass...

FBI has been doing a great job at muddying the waters just as soon as this began

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
The link isn't working.

I did a thread this AM on the affidavits releasded.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You were correct with the thread you did last night, that was removed QUICKLY.

It appears, if he knew it or not. Santilli doomed them all from the on-set.

Thanks I'm a noob I'll fix the link. Someone else posted it below.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
WAIT just a minute, folks. There is NO EVIDENCE Santilli was actively "aiding the FBI." They LISTENED to his broadcasts, just like you could have. From the article:

A significant amount of the FBI’s information used to charge Ammon Bundy came from an activist named Pete Santilli, who was living inside the refuge and broadcasting live his conversations with fellow activists.

To demonstrate a conspiracy, the government has a lower burden than it would with similar charges, such as aiding and abetting, or solicitation. A conspiracy charge in federal court does not require the underlying offense to have taken place, so prosecutors can charge the defendants based on their statements, without proving they actually committed a crime.

That is where Santilli’s broadcasts proved so useful to the FBI.
Link above in OP.

Now, reading that snippet, can you honestly come to the conclusion that Santilli was proactively, on purpose, "aiding the FBI" as some sort of plant or agent?

All he was doing is broadcasting, which means ANYONE can hear. Talk about overreach. Congrats, ATS, you've done it again--read something entirely imaginary into something that is quite straight-forward.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Santilli has been exposed as an FBI informant time after time via documentation. I can't post links to the documents because they were supposedly obtained illegally and that violates ATS terms of service. I'm sure you can search and find them for yourself.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Santilli has been exposed as an FBI informant time after time via documentation. I can't post links to the documents because they were supposedly obtained illegally and that violates ATS terms of service. I'm sure you can search and find them for yourself.

The link you posted proves nothing. That you have some stealth links out there is not reassuring nor proof of anything. If ATS is suppressing this information, prove it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well the fact he was one of two who weren't sent to the federal facility and was also released from local sheriff's office soon after the arrests says pretty blatantly he was working with them. If I was defending the Bundy's I'd be looking into how much coercion he provided to ramp things up. I would use it as an argument for entrapment...long shot I know but they don't have much going for them at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Well the fact he was one of two who weren't sent to the federal facility and was also released from local sheriff's office soon after the arrests says pretty blatantly he was working with them. If I was defending the Bundy's I'd be looking into how much coercion he provided to ramp things up. I would use it as an argument for entrapment...long shot I know but they don't have much going for them at all.
See how that works. It's not like the FBI is ever going to come out and admit he works with them. Being a snitch is a risky job, generally they only do it in exchange for avoiding prosecution or jail time for some other crime they committed.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The link you posted proves nothing. That you have some stealth links out there is not reassuring nor proof of anything. If ATS is suppressing this information, prove it.

I can vouch for the fact that VoiceOfDissent did post links yesterday showing a fax from Santilli to the FBI (if I remember correctly.); Santilli was concerned about being set up by the feds to take a fall. I cannot speak to what ATS did or did not do/say. However, ATS has to protect the site, and may have felt it necessary to remove the links to do so.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I received this message via PM

That thread was removed since the video featured a document that was supposedly obtained by illegal means. Post of such material is not allowed on ATS.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Federal agencies have been known to use blackmail to get people to "cooperate".

The whole Oregon thing might be just that.

Several players involved.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Well the fact he was one of two who weren't sent to the federal facility and was also released from local sheriff's office soon after the arrests says pretty blatantly he was working with them.

Supposition here. But taking that a little farther, just how dumb, if he were undercover, would it be to expose him in this manner. Come on now. Even on a TV fiction the feds would maintain his cover for longer than that. I mean would they not want to keep him under cover for future events? Use him again?

That fact that he was released soon after is a weak argument for his indictment.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The documents unsealed were the criminal complaint against those arrested. These are never released before making an arrest, obviously. There is mention of an informant, who supplied them with intel regarding explosives. It does not state that informant was Santilli. Obviously the FBI gathered information from the group due to their podcasts and YT vids.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Indeed he has. Even Annonymous outed him in 13. This makes my point in the thread that was removed. The whole gang at the refuge was in way over their heads. If it was not Santilli, it would have and still might have been some one else. Dosen't matter who. These guys were light weights. Coming and going, and then coming and going again as if it was a warm Sunday morning drive in the park. Almost as if they thought they were doing battle with a federal government made up of Mary Poppins and Guy Lombardo.
Sheesh

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Indeed he has. Even Annonymous outed him in 13.

That is in dispute: Pete Santilli Framed:Vinny Eastwood/Susanne Posel Dis-Information Circus Dupes Anonymous

The life of my friend and fellow American Patriot, Radio Show Host Pete Santilli has been turned upside down by false or fabricated claims as of late ….

So what’s really going on here? Who’s keeping score? Ladies and Gentlemen, I will right what’s wrong in this sick and twisted screwjob/conspiracy of defamation. Pete Santilli is the most controversial, articulate and passionate patriots in all of radio. His show broadcasts daily at 10am-2pm PST / 12pm-4pm CST / 1pm-5pm EST, and you can join him in his private chat during the live show. Pete is a former U.S. Marine, corporate executive with Bell-South and Coca-Cola, and a small business owner as a professional Consumer Advocate. If you have made an enemy in Pete Santilli you can bet you deserved it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

And indeed I could have added that but didn't so thank you. My point being that the whole issue of whether or not 'Santilli' was, is to me, moot. It is a fools errand to name a scapegoat. He is just an easy mark to point at due to the attempts to besmirch him by Posel and Eastwood.

However, I was unaware they had affected Anonymous so thanks for that reference.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Brah game over

The lucifers bride came

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No where in the article you have linked does it say he was working for the FBI. It does say that from several interviews and live broadcast the FBI was able to listen and take notes. It is a pretty logical that the FBI would be listening as well as monitoring the podcast as well as emails and Facebook post. These guys were stupid, and extremely arrogant thinking they were above the law.

It was only a matter of time before this exploded in their faces and now that it has people are coming out of the wood work to defend stupidity. I have never listen to Santillis show so have no baggage on the plane but your thread is very misleading and appears you have done so intentionally. There is already more disinformation out there that we do not need to add to it
edit on 1/28/2016 by DJMSN because: correction

top topics

<<   2 >>

join