It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Caught in Covert PSYOP at Oregon Standoff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Pete Santilli, host of a show on YouTube exposes the FBI using mind control technology housed in trailers near the militants occupying the refuge in Oregon.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well if their minds weren't so pathetically simple maybe they wouldn't be so easy to control.

K~

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceOfDissent

Sir,

You have a brilliant mind. You are right about several points. You can still petition your government. There is a candidate for the presidential election on the ballot or will be for 47 states who got on by petition. There are lots of things that can be done with the petition process, especially when coupled with social media and internet funding.

The middle ground, the real high ground, lies in allot of what you say. Thanks for holding it down. There is a balance we have to see and an level of honesty we have to get used to on a personal level that transcends any one sentiment or leaning.

edit on 1 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ATS peeps don't believe anymore of governmental escapades of death, dishonesty, betrayal, covertness and outright lie's anymore.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfDissent
Pete Santilli, host of a show on YouTube exposes the FBI using mind control technology housed in trailers near the militants occupying the refuge in Oregon.

I just watched the video you posted. The video is making fun of this Pete guy and his accusations of mind control.

I have to side with the host of the video you posted - which is not Pete Santilli. Pete Santilli is an idiot.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I just watched the video you posted. The video is making fun of this Pete guy and his accusations of mind control.

I have to side with the host of the video you posted - which is not Pete Santilli. Pete Santilli is an idiot.

Pete is an idiot and I'm the host of the video

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Sir,

You have a brilliant mind. You are right about several points. You can still petition your government. There is a candidate for the presidential election on the ballot or will be for 47 states who got on by petition. There are lots of things that can be done with the petition process, especially when coupled with social media and internet funding.

The middle ground, the real high ground, lies in allot of what you say. Thanks for holding it down. There is a balance we have to see and an level of honesty we have to get used to on a personal level that transcends any one sentiment or leaning.

Thanks I appreciate you comments.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Pete is an idiot and I'm the host of the video

Oh nice. Great job! The thread title is sarcastic then?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I dunno,
My understanding is that so much of Oregon is claimed by the government...how many national 'parks' does a body need? Anyway someone has died already, mind control or not.
edit on 27-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I dunno,
My understanding is that so much of Oregon is claimed by the government...how many national 'parks' does a body need? Anyway someone has died already, mind control or not.

Of course it's easy for the FBI to succeed, so what's the excess more bodies? and yes, I know the man that died did say he would rather die than give up to the BBC.
Mind control...laughable? of course it is...er, isn't it?
The Microwave Auditory Effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation). First noticed as noise in the ear during WW2 near RADAR installations, but that's a while back. I guess that would not have gone unnoticed by the techy's.
Thing is Santilli is beside the point at some stage, is likely making a name for himself, but the better thing is to always listen to what is being said, then see what's might be, or is possible.

edit on 27-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't know...

Wouldn't Petey constitute the mind control technology?

Also,

You are incorrect in your assertion no one was hurt so far.

Other than that, you're relatively correct.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Cattlemen are assholes, they have always been so...
Nobody can convince me otherwise as I went to school and continue to read books. Federal Land has no predilection towards cattle, nobody else gets to take advantage of federal land...eff Bundy, and dont feg with my 2nd amendment either, because his reasons and my reasons are at odds.

The Bundys need to go ef themselves, none of us real 2nd amendment types, real farmers...you know the type that DONT GET handouts like what they are saying.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

What uses occur in BLM-managed wilderness? The uses of wilderness include protection of air and watersheds; maintenance of soil and water quality, ecological stability, plant and animal gene pools, protection of archaeological and historical sites, habitat for wildlife; and livestock grazing. Wilderness provides opportunities for outdoor recreation including hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, and camping. Wilderness also provides for the exercise of valid existing rights such as water rights, mining claims, mineral leases, and rights-of-way.

www.blm.gov...
edit on 27-1-2016 by GodEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have just one thing to say to the OP.

B R A V O!

Well Played Sir, Well Played..

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

who made that video

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

who made that video
I did. That's me talking.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

edit on 27-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Are we ever really free? Free to turn into a dove and fly away? Free to transform into a truck?

Juvenile...... At best. Your video reminds me of the jock mentality. Full of insults and berrating people you don't know and a cause you don't understand. I don't know why you thought it was prudent to make this video, as it doesn't touch on any of the issues asscociated with this event. It seems you were more interested in making jokes and funny insults, than adding any real commentary. Don't quit your paying job.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Booji

Or of Aliens in flying saucers.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Are we ever really free? Free to turn into a dove and fly away? Free to transform into a truck?

Juvenile...... At best. Your video reminds me of the jock mentality. Full of insults and berrating people you don't know and a cause you don't understand. I don't know why you thought it was prudent to make this video, as it doesn't touch on any of the issues asscociated with this event. It seems you were more interested in making jokes and funny insults, than adding any real commentary. Don't quit your paying job.

I would tend to agree.

I would imagine that the "freedom" that the Bundy's or like minded people are referring to, has to do with freedom from government interference in their lives.

Not "to do any damn thing we please" as the narrator suggests, thats more of a deflection and a straw man.

Civil disobedience is a well established part of American culture, from the Boston Tea Party to Rosa Parks.

But why did the Bundys and their cohorts need guns? After all, guns are so evil.

My guess would be that they had this crazy idea that our government embraces violence over peace or diplomacy.

If OWS had been armed, would they have been treated differently?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join