It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Correctness against Islam (Obama & other leaders-put to shame)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am sure most of you are as amazed, as well as confused, by how Obama (biggest example) and others-such as the Mayor of Philly are quick to get their faces in front of a news camera and state--- "Nothing to do w/ Islam" or "Islam is a religion of Peace" and whatever B.S spills from their mouths.

Well I started to seek info, hoping to find something that would make me understand better, the craziness over taking the western world. The video link will take you to a former muslim and his thoughts about the western leaders and their comments. Please, watch it all and listen to what he is saying. If you can dispute it, go ahead and make your argument.

Otherwise....... the west is doomed. (I couldn't get the Youtube link to work-sorry).

www.liveleak.com...

There isn't much letf to be said after this guy. Except... "Time to put an end to the Islamic Political Correctness"

Thank you.
edit on 1/25/2016 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
I am sure most of you are as amazed, as well as confused, by how Obama (biggest example) and others-such as the Mayor of Philly are quick to get their faces in front of a news camera and state--- "Nothing to do w/ Islam" or "Islam is a religion of Peace" and whatever B.S spills from their mouths.

Well I started to seek info, hoping to find something that would make me understand better, the craziness over taking the western world. The video link will take you to a former muslim and his thoughts about the western leaders and their comments. Please, watch it all and listen to what he is saying. If you can dispute it, go ahead and make your argument.

Otherwise....... the west is doomed. (I couldn't get the Youtube link to work-sorry).

www.liveleak.com...

There isn't much letf to be said after this guy. Except... "Time to put an end to the Islamic Political Correctness"

Thank you.

It's all about being a terrorist apologist. If you don't like them, you're the arsehole.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

"Nothing to do w/ Islam" or "Islam is a religion of Peace" and whatever B.S spills from their mouths.

Islam IS a religion of peace for the most part, it wasn't until ISIS started committing genocide in its name that it became perceived as a religion of violence. Or are we going to start saying that the WBC represents all of Christianity too? You can't label an entire religion off the actions of a few, that's pure ignorance.

And if someone came on here saying that Christianity is a religion of bigotry based on the actions of the WBC I'd be making the same argument in their favor as well.

This is the same exact type of mentality that lead to ISIS growing in the Middle East, the perception that the entire West is evil based on the actions of a few with their unjust wars. Do you want to be in the same category as ISIS? Because they blame everyone over here for the wars being fought there.
edit on 1/25/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Did you EVEN WATCH the video? I want to hear you tell me THAT Guy is wrong.

Please.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Um... uh... well... except for those of us who cannot watch videos so there is no "after." We rely on the OP to give us a brief summary of the pertinent points in the video. Not too late to edit...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"Nothing to do w/ Islam" or "Islam is a religion of Peace" and whatever B.S spills from their mouths.

Islam IS a religion of peace for the most part, it wasn't until ISIS started committing genocide in its name that it became perceived as a religion of violence. Or are we going to start saying that the WBC represents all of Christianity too? You can't label an entire religion off the actions of a few, that's pure ignorance.

And if someone came on here saying that Christianity is a religion of bigotry based on the actions of the WBC I'd be making the same argument in their favor as well.

This is the same exact type of mentality that lead to ISIS growing in the Middle East, the perception that the entire West is evil based on the actions of a few with their unjust wars. Do you want to be in the same category as ISIS? Because they blame everyone over here for the wars being fought there.

Except for the fact in almost every Islamic dominated country on earth they treat women as property, stone them for adultery if they get raped burn witches, kill blasphemers , kill homosexuals.... Etc....

But yes, besides all of that stuff, and the fact none of it happens in single Christian dominated country on earth..... They are the same.

You are comparing individuals that don't speak for the government, with people that are acting on the governments orders....

Sure isis is the WBBC of the Middle East, what about all the rest of the official government sanctioned stuff you forgot to mention?

It is still happening in the name of Islam.

Or is it anti Muslim to point out the truth of the violence caused by this religion every place on earth it dominates?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

So what does this say about an overwhelmingly Christian country lying to start a war in the Middle East and killing thousands of innocent civilians along the way? What does it say about a military that is 70% Christian fighting these wars based on lies? Does that say the same thing about Christianity as you say ISIS does for Islam? If not, that's called hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Hadn't thought of those who can not see the video. Sorry.

Basically. Polictal leaders are to make decision for the country they represent for the people of that country. The leaders job is not to tell us what a religion is OR to defend it. They are there to be theologians.

They are not there to "end the debate" by their comments and expect us to repect or do as they say.

Obama saying Islam is a religion of peace is NOT for him to decide. Did he, or the others, actually read the Koran? Mohannemds life story etc.? I bet they didn't. (I haven't). BUT I will listen to people such as this guy that WAS a muslim and after seeing what it really was decided to leave it and become a megaphone to us outside the religion to tell us..... ISLAM ISN'T A RELIGON OF PEACE>

Get to a comuter. AND< why can't you watch videos, may I ask?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what the guy in the video says, IS is a secular grouping, adherents of Wahhabi or their version of it, not recognised by the vast majority of Muslims
That's something that Cameron, Obama and the other state leaders acknowledge. They also have a need to protect their own citizens including those of Muslim faith.
IS are terrorists, thieves, sadists and murderers and paid to do their dirty work and act against all that is humanity.
We had/have terrorists in this country, all supposedly Christians, nobody I know of would consider these terrorists followers of Jesus, now or ever.
Just remember it's all about power, not in heaven but here on this Earth.
That's something the politicians also understand, hence we have a bunch of ex-terrorist in charge here...so what do you think?
edit on 25-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 at what point is it not a few anymore? I looked and couldn't find one person killed by WBC. False equivalency?

link   

So ... you don't actually know anything about Islam ... aside from that you don't like it, but you'd damn others because you think they may be as ignorant of Islam as you are? What?

You do realize there are American Muslims? And that even the President has free speech?

You want to damn 1.3 billion people's beliefs because of a violent fringe? Are you against the First Amendment and the Freedom of religion?

Okay. (Also, how is any of that "politically correct"?)

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Islam IS a religion of peace for the most part, it wasn't until ISIS started committing genocide in its name that it became perceived as a religion of violence..

You can't actually be serious with this post?
So there is no Al Qaeda, Al Shabab, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, Al Nusra...etc etc.
You're literally saying that nobody claimed Islam was violent etc before ISIS.
You have to be trolling - right?

I am not saying Islam or better or worse than any other religion or even attacking Islam, just pointing out that your post is utterly ridiculous and highly inaccurate.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Excuse me, it wasn't until the false flag of 9/11 that Islam was considered a religion of violence. Did some people think it was violent before 9/11? Sure, but not nearly to the extent we see today. People have drank the kool-aid.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Those who know the truth about islam are called islamaphobes by the liberals and the politically correct
individuals who are living in a state of denial.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
can't watch the vid....sorry.

BUT....the one thing to keep in mind: there is a difference between "respecting people" and "political correctness".

In the US, you are free to speak disrespectfully about people. You may get a beat down...but such is the cost of freedom.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
I want to hear you tell me THAT Guy is wrong.

That guy is wrong. Poilitics is "the practice and theory of influencing other people."

This guy makes it sound like polititians should not be doing this and says that they should only be "fighting terrorism".

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
See this is an example of people who are clueless about history and religion trying tie things up with nice bow. First of all Islam, is not single religion anymore than Christianity is. Both the Bible and the Quran have as many messages of violence as they do peace. Not surprising since they use a lot of the same source material. Some people twist Islam and use it for their own reasons just as people do Christianity. Groups like ISIS, Al Quida are like the KKK, IRA, LRA, and NLTF they twist it their own needs.

On a more grand scale the states of Europe used Christianity as an excuse to conquer and rule over the peoples of Africa, the Mid East, India, Asia etc. Does this mean Christianity is religion of conquest? No, it is what you make it. Just like any religion. 50 nations are majority Muslim states. Most people could not name half of them because most of them are quiet peaceful places where people go about their lives. Just like the rest of the world.

This is not rocket science people. Their are over a billion Muslims in the word. If just 10% of them were for using violence the West would be in some real trouble. And the last thing to keep in mind, the vast majority of the targets of radical groups are proper Muslims whom the radicals do like because they practice a more traditional form of Islam. Kind of the way groups like the Branch Davidians or Westboro Baptists Church look at traditional Christians.

It is not political correctness it is simply reality.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Islamic terrorist attacks prior to 9/11

LebanonUnited States April 18, 1983 – The 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, in Beirut, Lebanon by the Islamic Jihad Organization. 63 dead, 120 injured.[1]
LebanonUnited StatesFrance October 23, 1983 – The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing by the Islamic Jihad Organization. 307 dead 75 injured.
Kuwait December 12, 1983 – 1983 Kuwait bombings. The 90-minute coordinated attack of six key foreign and Kuwaiti installations including two embassies, the airport, and the country's main petro-chemical plant, was more notable for the damage it might have caused than what was actually destroyed. What might have been "the worst terrorist episode of the twentieth century in the Middle East," succeeding in killing only 6 people because of the bombs' faulty rigging.[2]
LebanonUnited States September 20, 1984 – The 1984 United States embassy annex bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. 24 dead.
Spain April 12, 1985 – 1985 El Descanso bombing. 18 dead 82 injured.
Greece June 14, 1985 – TWA Flight 847 hijacking. 1 dead.
Turkey September 6, 1986 – Neve Shalom Synagogue Attack. 22 dead.
Israel July 7, 1989 – Tel Aviv Jerusalem bus 405 suicide attack, near Kiryat Yearim. 16 dead.[3]

1990s[edit]

The 1998 United States embassy bombing in Nairobi where 214 people were killed including 12 Americans, 4000 others were wounded.Egypt February 4, 1990 – A bus carrying Israeli tourists in Egypt was attacked by Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine. 11 people, including 9 Israelis died and 17 others were injured.[4]
China February 2, 1992 - 1992 Ürümqi bombings 3 dead 23 injured[citation needed]
ArgentinaIsrael March 17, 1992 – The 1992 attack on Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires. 29 killed 242 injured.
United States January 25, 1993 - 1993 shootings at CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia. 2 killed, 3 injured.
United States February 26, 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, in New York City. 6 killed, 1,042 injured [5]
India March 12, 1993 – Serial blasts in Mumbai kill 257 people.
Turkey July 2, 1993 – Sivas Massacre, Arson attack at a gathering in Sivas killing 35 intellectuals from Turkey, most of whom were Alevis.
Israel April 6, 1994 – Afula Bus suicide bombing killing 8 wounding 55.
Israel April 13, 1994 – Hadera bus station suicide bombing. killing 5 wounding 30.
Argentina July 18, 1994 – Buenos Aires Jewish Center AMIA bombing. killing 85 wounding 300.
United KingdomIsrael July 26, 1994 – The 1994 London Israeli Embassy attack. 20 injured.
Israel October 19, 1994 – The Dizengoff Street bus bombing was a Hamas suicide attack on a passenger bus driving down Dizengoff Street in Tel Aviv. 22 killed 50 injured.
Israel November 11, 1994 – Netzarim Junction bicycle bombing killing 3 and wounding 12.
AlgeriaFrance December 24, 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria and another terrorist. 7 killed including 4 hijackers, 25 injured.[6]
Israel January 22, 1995 – The Beit Lid suicide bombing was a suicide attack by Palestinian Islamic Jihad. 20 dead 69 injured.
Algeria January 30, 1995 – A car bomb exploded outside of a police station. 42 dead and 286 injured.[7][8]
India July 20, 1995 – A bomb on a motor scooter exploded at a marketplace in Jammu. Harkat-ul-Ansar claimed responsibility for the bombing. at least 17 killed 100+ injured.[9]
Israel July 24, 1995 – The Ramat Gan bus bombing was a suicide attack by Hamas. 6 dead 33 injured.
France July 25-October 17, 1995 – The 1995 Paris Métro and RER bombings were a series of attacks by the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria in France. 8 killed 100+ wounded.
Croatia October 20, 1995 – In the 1995 Rijeka bombing a suicide bomber attempted to destroy a police station by driving a car with a bomb into the wall of the building. killing 1 (assailant) injured 29.
Israel February 25 & March 3, 1996 – The Jaffa Road bus bombings Two attacks on Jerusalem route 18 buses by Hamas. 45 killed 52 injured.
Israel March 4, 1996 – The Dizengoff Center suicide bombing was a terror attack by Hamas on the eve of the Jewish holiday of Purim. 13 killed 130 injured.
Egypt April 18, 1996 – Islamist gunmen fire on the Europa hotel in Cairo. 18 killed 17 wounded.[10]
Saudi ArabiaUnited States June 25, 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.[11]
China February 25, 1997 - Three bombs explode on three buses in the Xinjiang capital of Ürümqi. 9 dead 74 injured
Israel March 21, 1997 – The Café Apropo bombing was a Hamas suicide bomber who detonated at a Tel Aviv sidewalk café. killing 3 wounding 46.
Israel July 30, 1997 – The 1997 Mahane Yehuda Market bombings were two consecutive suicide bombings carried out by Hamas militants at the Mahane Yehuda Market in Jerusalem. killing 16 wounding 178.
Bosnia and Herzegovina September 18, 1997 – The 1997 Mostar car bombings. 29 people injured.
Egypt November 17, 1997 – Luxor massacre, 6 armed Islamic terrorists attacked tourists at the Luxor ruins. 62 killed, 26 injured.[12]
India February 14, 1998 – A total of 58 people were killed and over 200 injured in 12 bomb attacks in 11 places, in the city of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Tanzania Kenya United States August 7, 1998 – 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead, 4000+ injured.[13]

2000s[edit]

The north face of Two World Trade Center (south tower) immediately after being struck by United Airlines Flight 175

Osama bin Laden (1957–2011) was the founder of Al-Qaeda, the jihadist organization responsible for many high profile attacks, including the September 11 attacks.MalaysiaPhilippines April 23, 2000 – September 19, 2000 – 2000 Sipadan kidnappings by 6 Islamist militants. Several injured.
YemenUnited States October 12, 2000 – Attack on USS Cole in the Yemeni port of Aden. 17 American sailors were killed, 39 injured.
India December 22, 2000 – Attack on Red Fort in Delhi, 3 killed.
Indonesia December 24, 2000 – Christmas Eve 2000 Indonesia bombings of churches in eight cities, 18 killed.[14]
Israel March 4, 2001 – The 2001 Netanya bombing was a suicide bombing in Netanya, Israel. 3 killed 60+ injured.
Bangladesh April 14, 2001 – 2001 Ramna Batamul bombings. 10 dead, many wounded.
Israel May 18, 2001 – The 2001 HaSharon Mall suicide bombing in Netanya, Israel. 5 killed 100+ injured.
Philippines May 27, 2001 – The Dos Palmas kidnappings with more than 40 deaths and numerous injured.
Israel June 1, 2001 – In the Dolphinarium discotheque suicide bombing, 21 people were killed and 100+ were injured.
Israel 9 August 2001 – The Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing was a Hamas terrorist attack on a pizzeria in downtown Jerusalem. 15 civilians killed and 130 others injured.
Israel September 9, 2001 – The Nahariya train station suicide bombing was executed by an Arab-Israeli who was sent by Hamas and detonated himself on the crowded platform. 3 dead 94 injured.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
The man in the video is correct. Just look to a few hundred years ago in India, it's not because of ISIS, it has always been as long as Islam has existed.

My husband is Hindu. He well knows the history of barbarity of this religion of peace...

Dear leaders of the Free world, get your heads out of your asses and start leading. I vote for Putin...

link   
a reply to: mamabeth

What about those who talk crap about Christianity? Would you consider that PC or non-PC? In this country, Christian-sympathizers are PC, those who aren't are non-PC. Are you for or against PC in that instance?

My point is, just because you sympathize with a base of the population, that doesn't make you a bad person. Imagine if Trump started demanding Christians have background checks before entering the country, the non-PC crowd would go NUTS about it, they would start hating him for being exactly what they claim to support.

But Trump would never be THAT non-PC, he's just the right amount of non-PC to sympathize with a certain demographic.
edit on 1/25/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join