It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A British Christian patrol in Luton Uk - video documentary included

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Paramilitary arms?
Please show me the 'paramilitary arms' of any of those organisations?

hi - i am not claiming any role as truebrit`s spokesperson

but is susoect that he implies " organisations " - [ i use quites as a measure of my derision ] like :

combat 18

the most intulectually challenged body of " men " i ever encountered [ outside of the brigade of guards ]

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I believe all supremacist activism should be totally neutralised, everywhere, all day. There should not be an hour of the day where a supremacist somewhere on our planet is not getting his neck trod on. But if you fail to believe that British white supremacists, and even worse, hyper nationalist organisations do not retain weapons from the old Combat 18 days, then you are only as mistaken as someone who thinks that the IRA do not have some guns and bombs left somewhere.

And I am vocal about that form of extremism, because where as extremists from other lands pose a very much smaller threat to our flesh than we are lead to believe by the mass media, Britain First and their various ploys pose a serious threat to our nations spirit and mentality that is not equalled or even approached by the likes of Anjem Choudray and his demented goons.

This is the reality check. Extremist radical Muslim outfits pose a threat only to our physical lives, and they are a tiny minority within a minority. Britain First however, have captured the interest of a great many angry white British citizens, who have been led by a corrupt media to believe that they are personally under the most severe threat of being wiped out, mutilated in their sleep, blown up while doing their shopping, and have been taught from a young age to fear what they do not understand, and unlike sensible folk, have accepted fear into their lives, rather than being British about it, and sticking out their chin, daring the universe to take the shot.

They pose the greater risk, because their nonsense is gaining popularity, and what is more, it is "our" problem. They are issue directly of our nation, their cultural flaws are ours to solve. The issue of Muslim extremism has a solution which starts and ends with the Muslim population of this country, taking those who are suspected of involvement in terror plots to task, and reporting them to the authorities. Britain First however, they are a problem that needs addressing first, and I say that because they are the log in the eyes of our nation, as opposed to the speck which is represented by the number of actual terrorists who could actually be here at the moment.

You look to the folly of your nation and culture, before you seek to lambast others. Failure to do so removes all legitimacy from whatever efforts one might make against vocal extremists whose ignorance comes from the radical Muslim angle. If we do fix the Britain First issue, we can say to the Muslim community, and to the world, "Look. We had a bogeyman in our back yard, and we took its power away, put its members in prison or under a very strong thumb. The boots on their neck will never be removed. Now it is the turn of extremists whose stupidity issues from other sources."

And upon seeing this, upon this being made very public, the folks in the street will not be able to suggest that we are being partial, because we treat all extremist behaviour, ESPECIALLY that which issues from within our own borders, and seeks to use our culture to justify violence, hatred and intolerance, the same way. When we act against Muslim extremism, it must be from a position of having already cleared out the fascists of our own issue. It will make for a better result if we do it this way, and a failure entirely if we do not. Of that I am absolutely certain.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
When a jehovah witness or two come knocking on my door. I don't yell or flip them off. I talk to them.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Britain First guys are wankers and the Muslims who attacked them physically and spouted off about taking over are wankers... two groups of bigoted morons frankly.
I think that this group should be able to walk where they like without abuse for sure... but the video is edited in such a way that it omits the BF group saying stuff and several times only shows the Muslim reaction, very dodgy.
It's not like they are god fearing Christians who were on a noble and peaceful mission... their ONLY intention was to go and rile up and provoke Muslims by saying things and winding them up, editing out their provocation and showing how "aggressive" Muslims are and how they hate us and are taking over.

It's like when you're in an argument... you say the most hateful thing, I'm sure there were a few there who really do hate Britain and want to take over and I'm sure the majority really don't and were it not for the provocation and attitude of Britain First, there would have been no issue.
If this was a genuine church parade or something there would have been no issue whatsoever.

That's not to say that the reactions were acceptable or justified and that there weren't some people there who probably do hate Britain and really do think they're taking over.. it's just that I doubt it's the majority of them or even a vastly significant number.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join