It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A British Christian patrol in Luton Uk - video documentary included

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As with the EDL before them, I notice these goons all wear their sweatshirts / hoodies and caps with the Britain First badge, carry their color newsletter to hand out etc. I always have to ask, who pays for all this?
Same when the EDL appeared, large numbers of them being bused in for demo's, all with their "uniform" and placards all nicely produced and printed. Who pays?

As for the "muslim" youth they are confronting a lot of the time, sure, they are a problem and so are the white gangs in other areas. They are all thugs in reality, acting like wannabe gangstas!

We then have the imposition of Sharia law in some areas specific to the local population. That right there should be stomped on immediately, as should any religious law that tries to claim a higher status than the laws of the land. Quite simply, if actions of groups or individuals defy the laws of the land, then those groups or individuals should be prosecuted, end of argument!
That goes for any religious group, whether they be Christian, Jew or Muslim!
Local Rabbi molesting the kiddies? Prosecute! Local Priest molesting kiddies? Prosecute! Local Imam wants all his wives on benefits and games the system? Prosecute!

It does piss me off big time when I see reports of the police stating that they only have a small number of officers trained to deal with the sensitivities around other cultures / religions! WTF? If the law is being broken, then those breaking it should be prosecuted, and screw the kid glove treatment! The law is either upheld and applies to all, equally, or it becomes a farce and further stokes grievances by those more militant members of society. Maybe that's the plan though?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here's Paul Golding, the leader of BF, great white hope for a Muslim free nation and champion of the people...Collecting money from a charity stall under the pretence of helping veterans while admitting the funds go directly to his party. What a guy!
youtu.be...

This isn't the only sly tactic they use. They're all over Facebook posting memes of emaciated puppies saying "help us stop this cruelty" with links to their party paypal account.

And here: Abusing the same veterans they claim they're helping.
youtu.be...
edit on 24-1-2016 by MagnaCarta2015 because: added another link

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
I believe it's the appropriate thread for this topic. A British team of Christians, decided to patrol in Luton UK, that is known as under Islamic occupation. The video bellow is shocking and proves/reveals the true identity of these immigrants who invade Europe in nowadays.

it proves their true intentions, the level of their "anderstanding" and respect to other humans and the countries they host them. Its a conspiracy unfolding with real flesh and bones infont of our eyes.

In a personal level, I dont bother with the religious part, because while the video unfolds, we don't see a disagreement between Christians and islamists, we see a brawl between British and the invaders. In the first minutes of this video you hear unbelievable things, such as "you jealous because we taking over your countries". This matter need a much deeper analysis and I may share my opinion in the process.

I see a bunch of skinheads wearing beanies because their tatted up, shaved heads are cold..

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

BRITAIN FIRST ARE NOT BLOODY CHRISTIANS!!

I will not have anyone linking Christianity with this utter and total filth. These degenerate racists do not act for Christians, nor for Christ. Not in my name, and certainly, most certainly not in His. Britain First is a bloody disgrace to our nation, I want to make that clear from the get go.

You cannot use a video of Britain First performing any kind of patrol as evidence that immigrants are a danger to anyone. Why? Because Britain First are one of the most inflammatory, racist organisations I have heard of coming out of our country. They contain former members of Combat 18, BNP, and other deliberately antagonistic organisations which have come before and either broken up, or gone completely underground, and their propaganda, not to mention their actions, are about as close a match to Nazi hate publication as has been seen since the fall of the Reich.

These people deliberately stir up tension, and then capture the moment when something is said to bait them, something which might offend them, hence the "jealous because we are taking over your country" statement. I am furious that Britain First have used Christianity as a tool to lever these reactions out of people, and furious that they dared to use it at all. They have no right, since they are about as Christian in their manner and methods as Lucifer himself.

This is a bloody outrage, but not for the reasons you might be concerned about.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

They're Christian in the same way the Crusaders were. That's about it.

I won't blame folks for turning to them in the absence of someone else though.

I'd quite like five minutes with the bloke who thought ripping off the poppy badges was a good idea.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Five minutes? I would rather prefer to take my time... A couple of months... I.V. nutrient stream to keep the organs working...bag of tools to ensure the rest never does. One. Must. Take. Ones. Time.

But I have to say, I disagree. You can most assuredly rest a certain degree of blame with the ignorant, because there is no excuse for being ignorant of the history of Britain and Europe, and what lead where, when the start of the Second World War came around.

Further to that, the ripping off of a poppy seller...no British citizen who was proud of their nation would do that. But a closet Nazi who feels as though his side lost the Second World War... Now a cuss like that would definitely do such a thing.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Nobody associates these idiots with Christianity. They're a bunch of fat old angry pub guys playing at being soldiers in their uniforms and army vehicles.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Much of this argument is irrelevant simply because when push comes to shove and in Luton that won't be especially long, the rallying flag won't be migrant fights Brit, it will be rallied under Islam fights, not exactly The Union Jack or the English flag but Christianity and it will be fought by the thugs from both sides until it permeates via religious conscience throughout our society.

If you think we will be able to ride this oncoming storm then you are sadly complacent. All these people on the move didn't just suddenly happen this has been planned and instigated in the past with this end in mind.

If European politicians couldn't see the end result of their foreign policies they should never have carried them out in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and now Syria. After Iraq any moron could have told them what the result of their actions would be. You don't get to destroy other people's countries without recruiting terrorists by the hoards do you?

Haven't you wondered why our government has sought, instead of increasing in line with immigrant numbers and perceived threats our security forces such as the police and the professionals to protect us? You must be aware that our government has deliberately cut their numbers, equipment and finances back to the bone? We hear pretty little stories such as more computer experts etc to listen to ISIS but the real threat is physically already here.

You wouldn't produce home grow terrorists with blood lust who traipse out to support ISIS were this not the case. Do you think we are told the true numbers of these fiends or how many have crawled back home? Things have only come to a head because of public support for Putin's direct action which has probably damaged somewhat TPTB instigating civil war in Europe which will ultimately cull our numbers. This is probably over dwindling resources and too many humans, especially big breeder groups. Educated Europeans are also harder to control than the ignorant.

There is a master plan here which you can see being promoted throughout the media on the sly.
edit on 25-1-2016 by Shiloh7 because: sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99 the fact it's being called a Christian patrol is wrong. No church with the cof E, umbrella would ever sanction such a demonstration. In fact the Christian groups I've worked with in my community are all about integrating with all faith groups in the community, not creating friction with others. That's also n the working class part of town. I doubt these Britain first groups even go to church let alone are encouraged by their church to do so. Not really WWJD type of behaviour is it? I don't know. What would I know I'm just a snob, living in my parents spare room.
Britain First Slammed By Church of England Clergy Over Planned Burton Mosque March

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
edit on 25-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I checked this group out a few weeks a go when a member here commented on them

Upon seeing them online on their site trying to recruit a fully badged and uniformed section consisting purely of ex serving soldiers i went straight to an army forum

They have not got a lot of support in those forums lol

They are just provoking to get any reaction and IMO are the gullible few who believe all the Anti Muslim stories on social media sites

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Leafy villages and affluent areas with a high proportion of skeet shooters, hobby hunters, and pals in the judiciary.

This whole mess has been meticulously arranged by generations of think tanks, and we as individuals have to pick through it looking for scraps of knowledge.

One misleading element of the build up is the very false impression of the number of weapons and preparedness to use them. To diminish long planned conflict certain issues must be dealt with promptly.

These women are massively increasing conflict with their airy-fairy thinking. www.abovetopsecret.com... This is an issue that must be dealt with, most appropriately dealt with by other women. I suggest the brainless No Borders women, who seem to think they represent european women, should be bombarded with messages from european women who feel they may be adversely affected by, sorry to be so blunt, prick teasing.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Intelligent people don't over-consume.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Obviously the whole thing is a set-up. Tens of thousands of twitter and fakebook messages emanating mainly from the US and UK all saying Germany is Utopia for immigrants. A totally false story in the media. The real clincher is Corbyn the child rape enabler clutching a screaming baby and talking about children and the mud in the camps. Didn't seem so concerned when he was repeatedly told for years about organised child rape in children's homes in his constituency, did he? If Corbyn the spook is in on it it's a dirty set-up.

Fact remains we have to deal with the unlawful treatment of women.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Dregs and exiled sex offenders. No insult meant to the innocents among the crowd.

I agree, definitely thread material. The different ways in which the flow of refugees and migrants has been sifted until the elements separate and settle in different places. Conclusion being it's not about race, creed or any other such division. It's about concentrations of undesirables affecting the surrounding population.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Luton isn't under 'Islamic occupation', neither are people 'invaders'. This video just shows two groups of people showing their prejudices towards each other.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

If I ain't got it done in 5 minutes then it'll never happen mate.

I'll leave iv drips and stuff like that to the folks in the alphabet agencies.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Much of this argument is irrelevant simply because when push comes to shove and in Luton that won't be especially long, the rallying flag won't be migrant fights Brit, it will be rallied under Islam fights, not exactly The Union Jack or the English flag but Christianity and it will be fought by the thugs from both sides until it permeates via religious conscience throughout our society.

The difference between a racist thug, and a person of true faith, will never be irrelevant. The distinction is vitally important to a true understanding of events, and a factual representation of current affairs, in order that the future historians of our species are afforded the best possible chance to keep accurate records. Any historical reference to this period in history which focuses over much on religion, and not enough on the shenanigans of powerful, influential figures behind the curtain of modern politics, not to mention the FACT that it is not religions, but underground fascisms which are at war, operating under the guises of two religions, while being able to claim no legitimate ties to either, will fail entirely to give any proper account of the situation.

If you think we will be able to ride this oncoming storm then you are sadly complacent. All these people on the move didn't just suddenly happen this has been planned and instigated in the past with this end in mind.

I do not believe that this is a storm which can be ridden, merely survived. In what shape, only time will tell. However, if survival requires a compromise of my insistence on knowing my enemy for who it truly is, and who it is not, then I for one hope to perish in the coming conflagration. I would rather die than accept a state of affairs where one either acts blindly and in detriment to the species, or is considered a pacifist. I assure you, I am neither a fool, nor a pacifist. I merely believe that only action which is unquestionably justified, may ever be taken, and those are the only ones you will ever hear of me taking. Rabble rousing against Islam is foolish. Scouring these lands of supremacists of every colour, alleged faith, and nation of origin however, whether they be White British, Middle Eastern, Eastern European, or from anywhere else on the planet, banishing ALL supremacists from these isles, should have been a work begun with a will the moment the Nazis took power in Germany many moons ago.

It is a work which now MUST be finished in our lifetime, if our land is ever to be populated exclusively with reasonable people.

If European politicians couldn't see the end result of their foreign policies they should never have carried them out in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and now Syria. After Iraq any moron could have told them what the result of their actions would be. You don't get to destroy other people's countries without recruiting terrorists by the hoards do you?

No indeed, which brings us to our most dangerous enemies. Our governments, and the ones who purchase its favour by way of debts owed, campaigns fluffed with private money, backhanders and blackmail, those whose honour may be purchased at the expense of our nations pride and honour. These people are a greater threat to our nation than any mob of boiler suit wearing death cultists ever were. They are playing a shell game, with human lives in the balance, and particularly the humans whose votes they rely on to legitimise their presence in the halls of power in our nation.

Haven't you wondered why our government has sought, instead of increasing in line with immigrant numbers and perceived threats our security forces such as the police and the professionals to protect us? You must be aware that our government has deliberately cut their numbers, equipment and finances back to the bone? We hear pretty little stories such as more computer experts etc to listen to ISIS but the real threat is physically already here.

The game that is being played with our lives in the balance, is perfectly obvious to me, as it bears resemblance to games played with human minds and lives by other governments down the ages, in other nations. It is a game as old as chess, and I like to know of old things. However, because we know we are being gamed, we can refuse to participate. We can refuse to feel the hate we are being programmed to feel, we can refuse to react the way the government expect. We can, in fact, take momentum away from affairs, by spreading the truth, by fighting the lie, not the enemy we are handed on a plate. That would be much more effective in the long run, than taking the bait proffered.

You wouldn't produce home grow terrorists with blood lust who traipse out to support ISIS were this not the case. Do you think we are told the true numbers of these fiends or how many have crawled back home? Things have only come to a head because of public support for Putin's direct action which has probably damaged somewhat TPTB instigating civil war in Europe which will ultimately cull our numbers. This is probably over dwindling resources and too many humans, especially big breeder groups. Educated Europeans are also harder to control than the ignorant.

I would argue that complacency where the ease with which we in the West can be manipulated is concerned, is probably as dangerous as a thousand litre drum of aerosolised ricin or anthrax. Remember, it has happened before, and history has tendency for repetition. That ought to tell you everything you need to know about how much folly is to be found, in believing the European any less ignorant than anyone else, when it comes to such things.

There is a master plan here which you can see being promoted throughout the media on the sly.

And because we can see it, do we not have a responsibility to defeat the object of the game, by leaving the field of play!? Life differs from a game of chess in many respects, but one of the most crucial is that those who would otherwise be sacrificed as pawns, may walk off the board, refuse to be controlled, may decide for themselves who is, and who is not the enemy. My enemies are fascists of every kind, and any government that would seek to utilise such persons to legitimise illegitimate behaviour on its own part. No one chooses my nemesis for me. No lie can inspire me to war, no falsehood to take up arms, or think ill of my fellow man. Only the truth, where it is uglier even than the most abominable lie, can induce me to such ire. I cannot be the only one to believe this, or see these things the way I do. It is statistically impossible.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I would argue that the OP headline would tend to counter your point for me.

It clearly states:

British Christian Patrol in Luton UK.

edit on 25-1-2016 by TrueBrit because: Corrected bold tag error.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I'll have to concede. I'm sorry they're trying to hijack your faith, especially as you come across as a genuinely decent guy...it must be intensely frustrating for christians and muslims to see people subverting their respective religions for political gain.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I appreciate your sentiments MagnaCarta2015. It is very frustrating, but not at all unexpected that faiths are still being used to justify wrong doing in this day and age. It has ever been thus. The crusades of yesteryear, the witch burnings, and wanton destruction of the young by degenerates in the robes of priests...they all sicken me, and no doubt when this latest round of perversion is done with, there will come another. Unfortunately, faiths are particularly promising targets for propagandists, looking to build an army, by sheer weight of numbers, and the fact that in the most common forms of faith, there is a human hierarchy involved. I personally refuse to accept any master, save for Jesus himself, and require no priest or preacher to help me hear his word, so am immune from the beating of the drum of war.

But I fear for my brothers and sisters in the faith, who might, by exposure to indoctrination, be rallied to dark purpose despite their good intentions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join