It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Super PAC Releases Brutal New Ad on His History of Liberal Positions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A top Romney campaign official has come out with an attack ad against Mr. Trump.

I think this illustrates how Mr. Trump has flip flopped on some of his positions and cannot be trusted for his word.

Have a look and let's hear what you think about it.

I think people should seriously look at Mr. Trump's past and consider whether or not they really want to support him.

www.mediaite.com...

A newly-launched anti-Donald Trump Super PAC put out a pretty blistering ad this week going through Trump’s entire history of backing more liberal positions.

Our Principles PAC was founded by a top Romney 2012 campaign official, and all she told Politico was, “Our Principles PAC has focused on conservative principles and ensuring that voters have the necessary information to make a wise decision on Election Day.”

edit on 23-1-2016 by Gully because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Only thing it illustrates to me is that the establishment. ..right, left or center, is scared. TRUMP SCARES THEM...I love that.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 23-1-2016 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
People are pissed.

It would depend who he shot.

He has not been in office. We are 20 Trillion in debt.

No more politicians...Its that simple to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
People are pissed.

Shot?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"Hell yes, I'm a liberal. I listen to both sides before I make up my mind. Doesn't that make you a liberal? Not in today's terms, it doesn't. These days, you have to be a f***ing left-wing radical to be a liberal. Politically, though ... I've mellowed." - John Wayne, 1973

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

People are pissed.

Shot?

Somehow my comments ended up here.

Very sorry...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

People are pissed.

Shot?

Somehow my comments ended up here.

Very sorry...

Its ok.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Well said

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

John Wayne said it like it is, kinda like Trump now.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

Trump is clearly a liar who doesn't take any responsibility for his actions! Yet people still love him, how ignorant.

Trump is a liar just like any other politician so expect him to flip flop. He'll say anything to get your support.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

As far as I'm concerned, Trump is the establishment being a billionaire and all. How people ignore this is beyond me. The only difference, he doesn't want to be told what to do but will definitely work with his establishment brethren to line his pockets.

Trump wants to be president to increase his wealth, not to make Murica great again.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oooooh...

a political attack ad filled with out of context sound bites.

This ad must be squarely aimed at idiots.

Well coming from Mitt Romney, a guy who doesn't believe in evolution , I guess it's aimed at his peers.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That makes him a worthy succsessor to Obama.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

boom goes the dynamite! Ouch that looked really bad for him! However they are pulling stuff from like 8 years ago and older! The illegal immigration bit is going to need to be addressed because that's a big flop on his position. Everything else I can see being ok however I can see him simply saying that to be politically correct. Universal health care isn't a just democrat idea , Romney had the same idea on it however I feel he would have approached it differently. Everybody was impressed with Obama at first however after the first term his inability to sway republicans and his ability to bypass working on bipartisan support in favor of using executive privilege to pass laws made him look bad and showed what kind of president he really is.

The most damning in the ad was when he said he was impressed with Nancy Pelosi. I think i threw up in my mouth a bit after he said that.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

And Bush, Clinton, Bush, and so on.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I love it when we agree.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

We definitely don't agree on Trump.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I usually dislike smear campaigns. But, this one somehow seems justified

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge Trump was a big Obama, Clinton fan and big giver to the DNC. Or have his supporters never bothered to look into his history. Trump is the very persona of the inside man. Born rich, careless spending or investments being saved by bank bail outs and bankruptcies, catering to politicians, hiring illegals, never taking responsibility for any thing he has done wrong, unsavory business practices that screwed everyday people, as vain as you can get and just saying whatever he thinks people want to hear. Anybody who thinks he is some kind of outsider is fooling themselves. If I was in the top 1% this is the man I would want in, if I was anybody else I would not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join