It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1 million vote in "Who is your pick for President" - Drudge Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

All of these accusations

So little proof

No inditements

False narrative maybe?

The Clintons have been untouchable for a long time, even as far back as Whitewater. Even with her removal from the Watergate team for unethical behavior their big spin machine spews it all out into something else over time so that people like you say things like above.

The whole Benghazi scandal from not supply them with the right security in the first place to blaming it all on a video to get past an election and to not controlling her emails shows just how inept she really is. You know she told the families of the dead that it was a video and then later said she never said that to them and that the families are lying, also I would not want a president who can't even control their own emails, but in both cases it is not that she is stupid, it is she just doesn't care and sees herself above everyone else including the law.

And of course it would be awesome to see all of the meltdowns on ATS if she wins. 😉

Actually I'm going to enjoy it too watching those believe in her suffer... We deserve what we get plain and simple and if she wins then I'm going to sit back eat my popcorn and enjoy the show like I did with Obama.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump: Inconsistent, Big Mouth, Bad hair...
Bernie: Incontinent, False Teeth, No hair...

Sad as it seems, that is what American politics comes down to.

I always remember the youtube videos that spawned up when Obama came into office

Reporter "So Who did you vote for?"
Voter "Obama"
Reporter "Why did you vote for Obama?"
Voter "Because he's great, he's just what America needs"
Reporter "What do you think about his policies?"
Voter "Er........"

Basically every voter could not name one policy.

To be fair to Trump, and balding Sanders (the guys 74)..... If bad hair was the sign of anything.... We can always mention Albert Einstein.

Maybe bad hair isn't a bad things afterall and people shouldn't make their judgements on superficiality.

Obama was voted into office because of superficiality.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't know a single soul voting for Pig Vomit Clinton.

I could of taken this poll of my friends.

I could be wrong,..I can't see her winning a National Election.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You can add Cruz voters in the Trump slot, or Trump voters in the Cruz spot...if one of the other doesn't get the Nomination.

Cruz and Trump voters will LARGELY jump to the other side when it comes down to it, because there is NO way they will swing for Sanders. A lot of this is a vote against the Left, to keep the Dems OUT of the White House.

So tack on Trumps 33 to Cruz, or Cruz' 19 to Trumps...

Unless Millions are going to hand write in their candidate and split the vote, which would be stupid.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't know a single soul voting for Pig Vomit Clinton.

I could of taken this poll of my friends.

I could be wrong,..I can't see her winning a National Election.

I hope you are right, but the problem is the Democrats have broken the code and that code is to offer something in return for a vote. With Obama people though he would buy them a house, with Hillary it will be to zero out student loans. The poor keep thinking the Democrats will save them with no effort on their part and even after 8 years under Clinton and 8 years under Obama with nothing to show they still believe the hype that they can get something for nothing.

This is a very hard thing to beat as the numbers continually grow on the side that think they can do very little and the democrats will provide them an easy job starting a 20 bucks an hour and everything else will be free.

How do you overcome that kind of stupidly as it takes over 60%+ of America in one way or another.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Speaking of Cruz... Don't quote me but, i read somewhere that he has ex CIA buddies working for him, and that the guy is highly suspect of undesirable sh*t.

true? one can only research this.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Most likely because I don't see either contingent jumping in large measure to an establishment GOP candidate at the 11th hour either. There's no hidden surge for Jeb!, Christie or Kasich in there. At most, the disaffected Democrats supporting Trump might stay out entirely.

edit on 22-1-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Neither Sanders or Trump will win the presidency.

It'll be Clinton.

To be honest the amount of hate she receives from Conservatives makes me like her. There's a reason a propaganda war is being waged against her and she's still standing.

All of these accusations

So little proof

No inditements

False narrative maybe?

And of course it would be awesome to see all of the meltdowns on ATS if she wins. 😉

I'm guessing you bought it when the FBI couldn't turn over emails because "a hard drive crashed".

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Speaking of Cruz... Don't quote me but, i read somewhere that he has ex CIA buddies working for him, and that the guy is highly suspect of undesirable sh*t.

Speaking of Sanders, I read somewhere that he said all women fantasize about being gang-raped by 3 men...and that is some highly undesirable sh*t.
Is that true? Maybe everyone can research this...Google Sanders + rape fantasy
edit on 22-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
a reply to: muse7

No proof? The recent IG report seemed pretty conclusive to me. I suspect an indictment will come soon. There's too much going on for the FBI to ignore it. Too many FBI careers are at stake over this. A Clinton indictment could make (or break) a FBI career. It'll happen.

Hillary did this with Lewinsky too. She denied it until she absolutely couldn't deny it any longer. It's what she does.

Unless the media is railing against it 24/7, Hollywood is outraged and the Daily Show is making an issue of it, left wingers are going to rationalize ANYTHING.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: muse7

To charge a former Secretary of State with a felony requires a fair amount of proof. Proof that obviously does not exist. I think what the Conservatives are doing to Clinton is called "Swiftboating".

SAP intelligence has been discovered on Clinton’s private server, and many are now calling this the smoking gun. SAP is a specialized management system of additional security controls designed to protect SAR or Special Access Required.

Source

Well, I guess the New York Times should be sued, or arrested for publishing SAP material...and every person who read that article too!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

2015 called...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Speaking of Sanders, I read somewhere that he said all women fantasize about being gang-raped by 3 men...and that is some highly undesirable sh*t.

What a lovely thought/quote. Did you think that up all by yourself?
edit on 1/22/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What a lovely thought/quote. Did you think that up all by yourself?

Nice try, but, oh, so wrong. You should have left the snark at home. Here ya go: Sanders' rape fantasy

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

My bad. I will make sure to chastise my 'snark' next time.

I still don't understand however how what he said pertained to my post... Should i have not mentioned Cruz rubbing shoulders with his CIA buddies?
edit on 1/22/2016 by awareness10 because: ALIENS made me do it...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

And the article does provide reasons for why he did it. Dark satire aimed at challenging the narrative on women in the 70's. It goes on to Bernie going explaining further his thinking when he wrote it. Answering the question of why New about rape sells so well... the answer reveals that men hope that women can't actually be raped because they actually desire the rape scenario.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I like any poll with Hillary and Bush at the bottom!

Wonderful.

I'm not big on trump but I do like that two of the outsiders are at the top. This should shake things up. I'm suprised that Sanders did so well on a Drudge poll, and not sure how this compares to the democratic polls which show Hillary over Sanders in many places. Are they lying to us?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

They aren't lying, but they are drylabbing.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In my opinion, I find this to be quite accurate

A poll from the very right leaning Drudge report?

Why do you find it accurate I ask?

Very right leaning audience indeed. Which gives me more hope that Sanders will pull from the right, middle, and the left.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And the article does provide reasons for why he did it. Dark satire aimed at challenging the narrative on women in the 70's. It goes on to Bernie going explaining further his thinking when he wrote it. Answering the question of why New about rape sells so well... the answer reveals that men hope that women can't actually be raped because they actually desire the rape scenario.

Yes, of course. "Dark satire." Whatever spin it needs, it gets. My issue was not with the deep dark satire meaning, but with the fact that it did happen when the claim was that it came from someone's imagination. The initial poster on the issue also asked for the research. It took five seconds. There you are.

Beyond that I agree with everyone else. The poll is flawed. It isn't scientific. It wasn't meant to be. It has the same bias issues that any poll on ATS does. As Slashdot says about their polls (paraphrased) "Doing anything real with these numbers is insane."

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join