It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunder Energies Corp Discovers Invisible Terrestrial Entities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The whole trade secret and patent pending so gateway to humans is the most evil corrupt slavery on earth.

I denounce and renounce all your patents and copyrights and banks and real estate as crimes and null and void ones at that.

Think people need to create their own.

But this is pretty interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
For years people have been on this earth have psychic abilities they really exist blobs are bad people or bright is good. energy fixtures they will call of crazy and send u to some stupid ass to the looney bin if we speak of this and that's the reason why nobody's been able to talk about it because they will just tell you you're crazy and then you off but now that people are open minded more often than none we are allowed to speak of this this is America's best kept secret and people need to realize this I've seen them my whole life and I'm never spoke of it but I've spoken to them they follow me I see them all the time I talked to them they react they touch me you can feel their energies around you you ever think that somebody will came out you and you're in a dark room will guess what sosomebody is. Televisions give off waves that make our mind body and are Wi-Fi systems are diminishing our own body energy and our own wave of energy

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Extraordinary claim little evidence... sounds legit I'm in take my monies already.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: infolurker

I smell bull#e...

It needs to be pointed out here that it is fairly well established that a simple cell phone camera--which is not as simple as you might think--is capable of picking up objects and light spectrums that the human eye cannot see. Want proof? Aim your TV remote at your phone's camera as you look through it.

Frequently, those unseen objects revealed later in outdoor images and viewed, enlarged on computer screens, appear to be our standard varieties of UFOs. So this outfit is merely inventing/developed something that it has not.

...And, yes, that is another proof that UFOs are something other than what conventional thinking allows.

This is a fairly common argument on ATS, and sad to say, it's totally erroneous.

If I have an object painted with a coating that reflects red light, that object will appear to be colored red.

If it's painted with a coating that reflects UV light, that object will appear to be...black. Not invisible.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
While I do believe that we all are energy, or consciousness, in human shape I don't believe they took pictures of 'invisible terrestrial entities' on earth.

Did I get this right? They are using a long exposure time, with clear light scources in the picture, and they find those ITE's?

Are these also such entities?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

Some of this reminds me of Dorothy Izzat's videos, and she could even borrow the documentary teams camera's and have the same thing happen.

This is for real.

Think many people should start experimenting with creating their own lenses however, because aside from full spectrum and infared, it would be nice to be able to have this on a digital camera in video mode, not just shapshot.

www.diyphotography.net...

Build our own lenses.

edit on 22-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Some of this reminds me of Dorothy Izzat's videos, and she could even borrow the documentary teams camera's and have the same thing happen.

This is for real.

Think many people should start experimenting with creating their own lenses however, because aside from full spectrum and infared, it would be nice to be able to have this on a digital camera in video mode, not just shapshot.

www.diyphotography.net...

Build our own lenses.

You seem to have knowledge about this topic, if you can provide an accurate tutorial I would be happy to build one and test it out.

Feel free to send me an instant message so we can talk about equipment, the right lens and what not

Oh, by the way, there are 3 heads hidden in the second picture I posted, wo can find them?

edit on 22-1-2016 by Danowski because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
A statement like this cries for scientific peer review, of which currently, I see nothing.
Where did media pick this up, or was it dropped in their lap by the company?

You won't ever see mainstream science embrace an idea like this no matter how much evidence is collected.

People simply couldn't handle reality if it included invisible living creatures in our environment.

Same reason nobody will touch the UFO/alien subject. Career suicide at best.

But that doesn't make it untrue necessarily.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
But that doesn't make it untrue necessarily.

Well, yeah, it does. Did you READ Santilli's explanation? Total hogwash.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Dilbert warned us. Their names are Juan and Cindy.

seriously? too good to be true.
would make a great X-files ep. problem is, the entities are so clued in they would destroy the inventor before he/she could put the word out.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

So publishing junk science in a fake predatory journal doesn't ring any alarm bells for you?

I guess if it "feels" right (read: validates your narrative) then its a-ok, regardless of how dishonest and unscientific the claim is.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

This is a fairly common argument on ATS, and sad to say, it's totally erroneous.
If I have an object painted with a coating that reflects red light, that object will appear to be colored red.
If it's painted with a coating that reflects UV light, that object will appear to be...black. Not invisible.

Not a completely true statement, what we would see would be the absence of light (darkness) seen against a background (the sky in this case with atmosphere between observer and object also adding colorization to the final received image, and two things are always needed for comparison and separation), like we do see in the original provided pictures, I think light and its velocity is not well understood by science anyways, if we could slow down all incoming light enough, FTL movement, would indeed become visible (by separation from wavelengths, we see normal light plus an object surrounded in uv ultrafast light not visible to eye). many people track "things" in the sky with full spectrum equipment just for this reason. there is more we don't know yet, skeptics can go to far as well. this seems legit, as most people cant even understand that lasers are send true a lens while the eye receives light reflected of a object and THEN enters the same lens, and THEN the eye. so the compression/diffusion works two ways depending on where the observers light receiving eyes are placed to even "see" effect.

and if they filmed "something" in space, it is backlit, therefore appearing dark, black as well like a shadow printed onto our atmospheric border, where matter for the first time becomes factors more dense compared to space, and atoms like light becomes visible to (I believe friction) us. we separate particles from space ourselves, and after we find them we name them and measure them to separate them from the concept we call space and think of as a vast empty "room".
edit on 22-1-2016 by dennisarends because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

damn concave lenses are not cheap

that was fun to discover

s&f

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A lot of Dr. Rick Strassman's test subjects reported encountering similar entities. I'd go into more detail but google the name and you'll see where I'm trying not to go with this.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

no

you don't use a convex lens on you dslr

edit on 22-1-2016 by missedinformation because: wrong name on lens

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is this RAY Santilli, the same person who gave us the Roswell Alien Autopsy?...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This reminds me of the twin camera experimant where identical cameras (one on night shot and one on normal daylight mode) are focussed on the sky with dark blobs of something appearing on the night shot film but nothing showing on the other......
Or Wilhelm Reichs cloud busters chasing ufos in the desert.....

The possibilities do exist....however antimatter? im not so sure.....

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: missedinformation

no

you don't use a convex lens on you dslr

Yeaah, no.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
When a credible source like Fox news, MSNBC or Hilary says its true, then its true. kidding

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

A star for The Sausage King of Chicago. I knew something else was behind this story.

thx
-d

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join