It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Vice President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
All the news right now is about Hillary running for the POTUS. Right now most the Democrats are enamored by the thought of Hillary being President. But what will happen to her campaign when she announces who her Vice President will be. I see two possibilities. 1.) Everyone will be excited and approve the choice. 2.) Democrats will be scornful and disapprove of her choice. I believe some of those Democrats may break rank and vote Republican, because they do not care for her choice of Vice President. So far the campaign has been quiet about the VP choice. But I suspect it all to break loose when that announcement comes.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

If she were smart she'd pick Oprah.

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
She will try to talk Bernie in to it.

Hard to say if he will go along with it though.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

HAH, Oprah??? Really?? Lets be a bit more serious here.

I suspect she would not pick a female VP because then two females would create a competitive environment in the media, when she needs all the attention and value as a female option on herself. I suspect she may have already promised the position to one of her friends from New York during her Senatorial days. Perhaps a former mayor??

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If she gets the nomination, I think she'll wait to see who her Republican adversary picks first.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I agree with you. I remember thinking the first time they debated that it was already set up just by their body language and interactions etc.. I wont be surprised in the least if that is whats to come about and Ill also have a few I told you so from that night.
I also agree two women would be rough, but a interesting ticket would be with Elizabeth Warren. lol major head bumping there I would guess. That will happen about as quick as Oprah!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

I suspect she would not pick a female VP because then two females would create a competitive environment in the media, when she needs all the attention and value as a female option on herself. I suspect she may have already promised the position to one of her friends from New York during her Senatorial days. Perhaps a former mayor??

Like I said, if she were smart.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

If she chose Oprah, all of America would be joining weight watchers.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
dems/media are sheeple. whomever she chooses will be hailed as a Brilliant Choice.

somebody said a while back, VP is what Martin O'Malley is running for. He's a well-credentialed leftist with no discernible baggage and can talk to the media without inserting foot on mouth. This election gives him a bit of exposure.

I suspect a lot of smart democrats (if that's not a contradiction) will stay clear of this potential wreck of a campaign.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
She'll pick Michelle Obama.

Best way to keep Barry on her side when the indictment comes down.
edit on 9-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
She'll pick Michelle Obama.

Or Chelsea.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

edit on 9-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: greencmp

If she chose Oprah, all of America would be joining weight watchers.

The whole nation would be in constant tears.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I think she should pick Huma Abedin. And that Weiner guy would be an excellent choice for selfie photo cybersecurity czar.

If I was the POTUS, Willie Nelson would be in my cabinet, because Waylon is dead.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I'll bet a Canadian nickel that it will be Senator Kaine of Virginia. He has been mayor of Richmond, then Governor, and then Senator. SO, he has several levels of experience and campaigning. He is from a swing state, is a white male, and very importantly with Virginia having a Democratic governor, would be replaced by a Democrat. Every Senate seat will count.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My prediction: Julian Castro

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm kinda hoping she has to choose her cell mate.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Unlike John McCaine, who had the potential to sway Democratic as well as Independent voters into his camp, Hillary is too polarizing and has little chance of pulling in voters outside of her base. McCaine's choice of Palin proved he had poor judgment and was not qualified to be President. Hillary's supporters will vote for her no matter what.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I agree with Julian Castro, who someone wrote a post about before. Since he's hispanic, has no scandals and has been in DC in the Obama administration, plus he can appeal to poor people as well as hispanic voters as he oversees federal housing programs.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
My prediction: Julian Castro

That's my prediction as well. I don't know a lot about him, but what I do know, I like. I've heard many (media) suggest he may be her choice.

Julian Castro in VP Training Camp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join