It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A group of white orbs (drones?) filmed over a cornfield, Krakow, Poland, Sep 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Title says it all. After watching it for a few more times, the video itself doesn`t appear to be faked but I could be wrong of course. I`m also aware that these could be drones even though there are more of them and well tuned into formation.

This is what is said under the clip...

Nie wiem co to jest ale prawie spadłem z roweru jak to zobaczyłem. Ktoś się nieźle bawi albo kosmici szykują inwazję na Kraków!!!!! Widziałeś coś podobnego to daj znać w komentarzu!

In English:

I don` know what it is but I almost fell off my bike when I saw it. Someone's playing well or aliens are preparing an invasion of Krakow !!!!! Did you see something like this let me know in the comments!

So what does ATS think? Real or fake or prank?
edit on 3-1-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Looks faked, there is no discernible shape to the crafts they just look like super imposed lights, done by cgi, and also the situation seems acted, from riding along- to the sighting over the cornfield- to walking into the cornfield, and then as a climatic end they are gone, they just disappear. It's a cool story on paper, and it might look something like that and feel like that,but that ain't the real thing that's my 2c

link   
I did find this:

www.metabunk.org...

So most likely drones.

link   

So what's real anymore? The only guy who knows if this was really legit is the guy who recorded and witnessed it. Skeptics will chime in trying to explain it away saying its fake, drones, fire flies, cgi, etc.... Nobody really has a definite answer to many of these recorded UFO sightings. People are going to believe what they want to believe. I refuse to evaluate anything recorded since I'm not an authority on it nor was I there seeing it with my own eyes.

Nothing compares to believing in something than actually witnessing it for yourself. Interesting video though.

edit on 3-1-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Looks like drones to me , turned the volume up after .27 and I can clearly hear a faint hum of drones.

edit on 3-1-2016 by gortex because: edit to spelll

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ok, hers my thoughts.

Guy does not immediately turn left upon seeing the lights.

Then when he does, he is FEARLESS, goes tramping right into the cornfield without pausing and assesing.

Then when he beaks tbrough to the other side......he looks all around......everywhere except up.

Not drones, they would not vanish silently.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Someone's playing well

Looks like he really knows what they are, but hey why not call them orbs and put it on youtube.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boxman

They weren't flying silently so what makes you think they vanished silently , they may just have landed.
The video has all the hallmarks of a setup , can't believe he didn't hear the sound from the drones.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boxman
Ok, hers my thoughts.

Guy does not immediately turn left upon seeing the lights.

Then when he does, he is FEARLESS, goes tramping right into the cornfield without pausing and assesing.

Then when he beaks tbrough to the other side......he looks all around......everywhere except up.

Lights don't make a noise when turned off.

Neither do drones.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
ya know, I think I saw one of those last summer while we were out barbecuing. It was daytime, so it wasn't so bright, but it kind of stayed just above the trees, floated over us, and then came back around and went back the way it came. would virginia tech have these by any chance? maybe they were using them to study the flock of vultures that nest in the trees on the nearby mountains. actually, I am surprised the danged thing wasn't attacked by them.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I dunno Man. If You look to the right as He was walking into the cornfield, the lights were leaving the area towards the right...
Watch it again Man... If Real, I'd say the lights saw His light and Freaked, then left...

Just sayin...
Syx...

ETA: I didn't have the sound on here. People still asleep...
edit on 3-1-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Looks like drones to me , turned the volume up after .27 and I can clearly hear a faint hum of drones.

The sound is clearly audible of multiple drones.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I can't believe that that anyone could think it's cgi
Lights shine down and there is clearly noise
The fella running through the corn towards the lights, it showed no fear, kinda seems dubious to me

What piqued my interest was the location, near a concentration camp?

Anyway, worth a look.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Man, he sure damaged a lot of corn stocks when he was truckin through the field.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Drones recorded without sound are going to be the influx of U.F.O. sightings for the next decade. Now we have to look for the golden needle, hidden amongst a stack of needles.

Should be easy right?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

As long as the golden needle is there then there's a chance.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Not convinced it`s a CGI as it the vid looks genuine. If it is though, I think Hollywood needs to contact the author and offer him a job

a reply to: draknoir2

What you managed to dig up is quite interesting...not sure about rehearsal over a cornfield (I mean why would they do that, if they had all that place to practice? ) but the sychronity of pilots in the commercial is truly amazing.

a reply to: gortex
The only hum I was able to hear was that of my laptop

I`m still unsure what to make of it but drone theory does seem the most likely explanation...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

hmmmmmmmm, yep.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Could they not add noise? Can cgi software not take physics into consideration (reflections, shadows).

Clearly CGI to me, if it was real he wouldn't have taken the camera off it for a second one, unless it wasn't there and didn't know what or where he was adding the objects.

edit on 3-1-2016 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
All my friends from Krakow are crazy mad with buying remote control planes boats and drones.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join