It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Shabaab recruit video with Trump excerpt: U.S. is racist, anti-Muslim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Somali terrorist group al-Shabaab uses historic civil rights era footage of firebrand Malcolm X and audio of 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump to label the United States a racist society.

Trump said he wanted "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

Before that, Trump had called for surveillance of mosques and said he was open to establishing a database for all Muslims living in the country.

www.cnn.com...

This might simply qualify as ...of course they are?

I believe Donald Trump portrays everything that terrorists have thus far falsely claimed the USA is.

Does Trump make us more safe or less? Because he is now indisputably a recruiting tool for terrorists.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We know how the right wing crazies will respond.

How dare Kareer Kriminal Killary (KKK because the KKK is the military force of the democrats) give an idea for a new recruitment video to ISIS?

First Benghazi now this?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think the video might be produced by opposing campaigns.

The "Timing" is too suspicious.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

And this..

Last month, The Washington Post reported that white nationalists have begun using Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump as a recruitment tool.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Not surprising.

Everything that comes out of that man's mouth is toxic.

Donald Trump - The candidate America deserves

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Muse. That made me LoL..

It’s not just Trump – the US is gripped by anti-Muslim hysteria

m.gulfnews.com...

Is Trump kray kray, or is he a realist???

The Republican party is drowning in its own stupidity, and threatening the rest of us – especially Muslim Americans – with it. Donald Trump, or Vanilla Isis, as I prefer to call him, recently proposed temporarily barring Muslims from entering the United States. The rebukes were swift, but as many as 66% of likely Republican voters favour such a ban, according to a Rasmussen poll.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Trump is now undisputedly a tool for inspiring terrorism????? Our own entire western culture is USED for said purpose... to point at one man in a party of millions is minutiae, if Trump didnt exsist the east would still hate the west, its the powers that be that have setup this clash of cultures. Everyone speaks out about big brother because its cool and hip, trump does it and hes evil? People looking for an excuse to hate will find it, those looking to work build and create a better life and world will find that... I know where my toolbelt is

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: diogeneese33
Trump is now undisputedly a tool for inspiring terrorism????? Our own entire western culture is USED for said purpose... to point at one man in a party of millions is minutiae,

The claim by terrorists have always been that the West hates all Muslims, that they will never be accepted in the West.

Donald Trump's rhetoric it's supporters supports that recruitment claim.

"one man in a party of millions" ??...he is the front-runner for President within the Republican Party in the USA.

Strange attempt at downplaying. His status and popularity amongst the right lends significant credibility to terrorist recruiting propaganda. I don't see any logical gymnastics that can argue differently.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
We are not a recruiting tool for anyone, and neither is Donald Trump. Radical Muslims are very dangerous people that want to harm and kill Americans, and we shouldn't cater to their hysteria by saying they are using our words against us. Of course they will! They are radical. It doesn't make their ideology any more validated if they use our sound bytes. They are terrorists, and they must be stopped. We should be focusing on more what we are going to do to stop them, instead of worrying about what they say about us. This is the huge problem I have with american media outlets, and the huge problem I have with the political system in america. We need to shut terrorism down, and its very frustrating to see a president that is asleep at the controls.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

From what Ive read the "terrorists" dont generally say the west hates them. They say that the way the west lives is entirely against their culture and a cancer to all around them. threw you a star though.
Not following that second sentence... ISIS videos mentioned him many times, Hillary didnt blame him... He already is being used for propaganda why slander Trump and not Obama
the key word is propaganda. The media downplaying him is NOT helping terror. The terrorists are using his comments to BOOOST terrorism recruitment according to some but the fact the media downplays him helps??? You are saying opposite things. If he was helping terrorists with his words the right downplaying his presence would limit his comments and incite less anger from terrorists soo it would be a good thing...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Allenb83

+Allenb83 But lets all remember to drop religion for this fight. There are peaceful and warlike types in all races and religions. I know men of all religions that understand peace and have more disrespect for their own hatefull brothers than we do. I dont care who your god is, if you can play nice and share you are allowed on earth, wanna be greedy and put your fun, power and comfort over the living standards or your brothers... to the moon with you!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Proof that al shabob and the far left have a lot in common.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
I made a thread this morning made that very point and the conservatives thought I was attack trump haha, sometimes

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: diogeneese33

My original post said OBAMA was mentioned in isis videos and not blamed by hilary why are my posts being edited on this site?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
one more time... if obama was mentioned 50 times in propoganda but not blamed for recruitment why blame trump because Hillary said he is? edit that

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: diogeneese33

From what Ive read the "terrorists" dont generally say the west hates them. They say that the way the west lives is entirely against their culture and a cancer to all around them. threw you a star though.

AQ originally began with the goal of forcing the USA to exit the Middle east, both physically and from a policy perspective.

AQ in Iraq, post Saddam, morphed into ISIS...with the goal of an apocalyptic confrontation between Muslims and the West. Raqqa is their prophesized capital in the battle and according to Prophesy ALL Muslims will united to battle the "non-believers". So ISIS's goal is to convince ALL Muslims there is no middle ground and no shelter or acceptance in the West.

So, no...this is no longer an agenda of general disdain for the West. It is an agenda to force all Muslims to unite against the west....and Yes, rhetoric of intolerance and discrimination from the leading candidate in a two party system in the USA talking about banning ALL Muslims from entry...registering ALL Muslims in the USA etc. perfectly supports their propaganda agenda aimed at recruiting otherwise moderate or non-violent Muslims to unite against the West who they claim will never tolerate Islam in any form, moderate, liberal, non-violent or otherwise.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Lets see. Clinton says Trump is being used in videos, then can't find any of the videos. She keeps getting called out for it and then sends her spokesperson out to handle things and she can't identify any of the videos either and tries to squirm out of being called out. Clinton continues to take heat over the claim and then out of thin air, a video is made "by the terrorists" with Trump in it. Nothing suspicious about that.

It's no different than when the Govt comes out saying something is bad for you and then a week later all these new studies come out of the blue backing up what the Govt says. There is always a connection just like there is with this.

Look, it doesn't matter either way, multiple past Presidents and important American figures have been used. But to think this is all on the up and up and has nothing to do with Clinton is pathetic.

It's amazing though, as dysfunctional as our political system and those participating in have been, having Trump in it has made it even more chaotic.

edit on 3-1-2016 by awhispersecho because: to seperate paragraph

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sadly I have come to believe Islam causes some people to kill others and seek world dominance due to it's teachings. I am not against any race but I have a problem with Islam. I think the Saudi and Iran government among others are disgusting displays of human behavior.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

And this..

Last month, The Washington Post reported that white nationalists have begun using Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump as a recruitment tool.

www.washingtonpost.com...

I agree, but realistically I don't think you can hold unrecognized endorsements of someone against a candidate, there's just way too much gray area. Lets say the WBC opposes someone and uses their infamy to endorse the person they dislike as a way of attacking that person. You can never know if that's what these groups are doing, or if they're actually supporting them. Besides that, you can't judge a person by their followers. There were plenty of nice people in Germany following Hitler to jump right to the extreme example.

In the end, just listen to their rhetoric and judge them on that rather than by what others think of them. That alone provides plenty of positions to consider from Trump.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
both parties mentioned in the OP are extremes and don't represent all of their populations. trump is not all of america and terrorists are not all of muslims.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join