It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* 2016 * Predictions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It's that time again.
Lay down your 2016 Predictions before the New Year is upon us.

Reading through the last years thread there are some possible hits, Just going through them now.

Open your tarot, get out your Chrystal Ball, channel your best Nostradamus and give us your best Swami predictions.

My three, as usual may be deadly serious, or just a load of bollox :

1) Fossils will be found on Mars

2) A internal military group of traitors want to start a false nuclear war by launching a stolen warhead under the guise of another super power initiating first strike against another nuclear state. ( I'm watching Spies Like us as we speak on the TV)

3) The presidential election. who will win? my prediction is just B.S. anyway.....

edit on 26-12-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well for starters going by what the elite have said (Pope, Queen Lizard etc); there will be no Christmas next year.

EDIT: Jan 18th - possible False Rapture where many host bodies possessed by daemons leave this world before all hell breaks lose in the first week of February 2016.

No need to guess when the entire year is going to be pasted on the 2016 Economist Magazine January edition !!!
edit on 26-12-2015 by Rapha because: Enonomist Mag

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I had posted this in another obscure thread on ATS, so here goes:

1. The first mass shooting for 2016 will be so botched by Obama's logistic group that even Scott Pelley, as liberal as he is, will say WTF??? on live TV.

2. Extraterrestrials will finally communicate with us from outside the moon's orbit and we won't like what they have to say.

3. Liquid and solid fueled rockets will become obsolete when anti-gravity technology is revealed.

4. Something will happen to both Clinton and Trump and they will leave the election process, our next president will be a female, possibly Nikki Haley (not sure about that one).

5. Most oil companies will go bankrupt as gas prices continue to fall as low a 29 cents a gallon.

6. The war in Ukraine never happens because the US state department people that are running it all die in a plane crash.

7. Iran becomes more involved in the UN, allowing all UN nuclear inspectors to inspect every square inch of the country. They will also call for inspections of Israel by the UN. It won't be pretty.

8. Syria gives control of the air, coast and ground to Russia. Turkey is proven to be funding and supplying ISIL. Russia performs surgical air strikes on Turkey and takes out Erdogan and Davutoglu. ISIL is destroyed and the US cries bloody murder, but does nothing. Syria is saved at great cost, but gradually builds back.

9. The war in Saudi Arabia ends with the death of the insurgent leadership and their defunding. With no fuel, ammo, and good vehicles, they simply walk away.

10. Evil in the US Government becomes endangered. Illegal contributions are identified and stopped. Half the US congress and Senate are indicted.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Again this is posted in another thread but I predict the Uk in/out referendum will be a yes vote but the UK will gain certain priviliges within the union as will France and Germany.

This will result in a two tier "Union" with the other nations reciveing a progresively worse deal whilst the top dogs finally achieve dominance in Europe.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

oh crap - here we go again - the big list of things that wont happen

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I predict none of the above will happen, or any of the below will happen.

I could be wrong though.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The Rapture of the Church will occur on Sept 16th, 2016, marking the completion of the 1,365 day, intercalary period, of the Aztec/ Mayan calendar (which was derived from the Paleo-Hebrew calendar).
edit on 26-12-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: expanded point

Calculations.
edit on 26-12-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: forgot to post link

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
1) 2016 race will be decided between Rubio/Fiorina vs Clinton/Castro (help us GOD) with I'm sick to say Clinton winning about 55% of the vote

2) several executive order gun laws targeting high taxing on gun sales and ammo and maybe a yearly tax per weapon you have.

3) mass shooting in a school and a highway.

4) Several high profile politicians unseated Paul Ryan and John McCain (when they come up for election)
edit on 26-12-2015 by KonigKaos because: Fix

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
After 2016 it will be 2017

Or we just might skip that

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Pehaps, Turkey will even join the EU (as several nations leave) to consolidate and revive the Eastern and Western legs of the Roman Empire.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Donald Trumps hair will be in the news.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Oh, the joys 2016 has in store for us.

1) Trump makes a further farce of the electoral process by thumbing his nose at the GOP and running as an Independent, thus splitting the party. Rubio will finally emerge as the voice of reason and kick Cruz to the sidelines. It will be a close race between Clinton and Rubio.

2) The Common Core will finally meet its end and our public school teachers can finally get back to the business of teaching subject matter, as opposed to teaching kids to pass federally mandated benchmark tests.

3) The Kardashians will fade away from the public eye. (Hey, a gal can wish!)

4) Gas prices will remain affordable allowing for more and longer road trips.

5) The world will NOT end.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
originally posted by: maria_stardust

The Kardashians will fade away from the public eye. (Hey, a gal can wish!)

Don't tease.
Did you see she has released her own set of Emojis...Kimojis. made me want to stick a fork in my eyes so as to never see them again.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

As long as we have "BabyMetal" mankind will continue on its way to the outer cosmos and even further than that.
There is hope for mankind, soon we will usher in a cultural and intellectual Renaissance that will be so ****in awesome!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-12-2015 by olaru12 because: God help us....

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
The Rapture of the Church will occur on Sept 16th, 2016, marking the completion of the 1,365 day, intercalary period, of the Aztec/ Mayan calendar (which was derived from the Paleo-Hebrew calendar).

Calculations.
So what is supposed to happen the day after that?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

* 2016 * Predictions

How could one forget Panet X/Nibiru/Red Dwarf, or whatever they have decided to call it these days?

How do we have a prediction thread without it?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Spies Like Us, eh? Well going by another Dan Aykroyd film, Ghostbusters 2, the world will end on Valentine's Day (February 14) 2016.

Direct link to video

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Valentines Days...Bummer.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great Cthulhu will rise from his undying slumber in R'lyeh and emerge victorious in the 2016 Presidential elections. We will then get free health insurance (which will cost nothing since we will all be dead) and Cthulhu Phones.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Don't tease. Did you see she has released her own set of Emojis...Kimojis. made me want to stick a fork in my eyes so as to never see them again.

Pass the forks, please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join