It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Christmas Carols, I frakking kid you not...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Apparently, frozen water having no discernible color of it's own, is offensive.

Apparently, a holiday that is blanketed in snow, is offensive.

I am NOT christian. I do celebrate Christmas. To my family and I, it is a time for loved ones and showing each other how much we care.

This, this just takes the damned cake.

We need to round up all the damned over-privileged millennials in a coliseum, and bring back the ancient games of Rome.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

If you see political correctness tell him I got 12guage with his name on it....

SMH....

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

SMH ?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: Kapusta

SMH ?

It means shaking/shakes my head I believe. And to the OP, yes this has gone to far, with no end in sight.

Pcg
edit on 25-12-2015 by pcgamer11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Misleading question, "White" christmas refers to snow on the ground, not the color of skin. Once he suggests it has racist undertones the kids will of course buy it, the way they buy their debt to banks and their debt to Uncle Sam when they take out loans and join the military. You expect them not be impressionable at that age?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Misleading question, "White" christmas refers to snow on the ground, not the color of skin. Once he suggests it has racist undertones the kids will of course buy it, the way they buy their debt to banks and their debt to Uncle Sam when they take out loans and join the military. You expect them not be impressionable at that age?

You know, I see your point.

But these are COLLEGE STUDENTS. These are not children. These are young adults. These are the future leaders. They are attending a prestigious college like GMU.

I'm sorry....I was raised to THINK. I was raised to use my brain.

Now, yes, the average person is as thick as a brick. Just reference Penn&Teller's experiment with a petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide. It causes ferrous metals to oxidize!!!! It erodes almost aything!!!!

But you know what....as an intelligent, critically thinking person....I have zero compassion for these pathetically moronic people.

Take them to the coliseum, lock the gates, and release the lions.

edit on 25-12-2015 by nullafides because: SQUIRREL!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

.I have zero compassion for these pathetically moronic people.

Take them to the coliseum, lock the gates, and release the lions.

Maybe you can get a petition started for that?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Will you be my first signee?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It's proven that this type of spoof is not funny, it's just the same as that other stupid poll on bombing Agrabah.
Not that it's something new, it's just more psy-ops, and we know what psy-ops can lead to.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

What it does is show you how groomed our youngsters are to utterly reject anything with the proper verbiage attached to it whether the idea itself makes any sense or not.

It shows how thought controlled they are.

If you can couch anything in the rhetoric of racism, they will reject it whether or not the idea itself is racist.

If you can't see the danger in that, then I can't help you, but for anyone who thinks a little bit. It should be obvious. It means these kids do NOT think, they simply react to the coded language they are presented with.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You're right, it's not funny at all. It's scary as hell to think these morons will some day be running this country. These are college students, young ADULTS that have no critical thinking skills, past what is PC. They are one sided thinkers, that can only look at the problem from a victim stand point.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not that it's something new, it's just more psy-ops, and we know what psy-ops can lead to.

Painting all the snow pink or green?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It means these kids do NOT think, they simply react to the coded language they are presented with.

At that age, yah.

Ever see the cheer section at college games? They're maniacs.

Thats why corporations and recruiters seek to enlist 18 year olds.
Young, ignorant and full of testosterone. Make good go bots.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, I go to college games every fall.

But there's a bit of a difference. You go to a college game (or any sports game), so you don't have to think about it. It's mindless fun. The guy in color A is my guy. The guy in color B is not. So we cheer color A, not color B. I like the release of not having to think much for a change.

This should not translate into your regular life.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

If you see political correctness tell him I got 12guage with his name on it....

SMH....

And why is PC a he?!

You just committed a microagression against my peo...

Lol.. Couldn't even finish

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I was sorry to see this absurdity on the front page again this morning. We need to let this go. Let this thread go, among several others on the front page and stop giving so much attention to events that are clearly meant to cause more derision and animosity.

This site has become a breeding ground to proliferate hate among our own people. And it's User-content generated, so the members are doing it.

It is really worth a few stars to add to divisions among our own citizens?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
there will come a time in which everyone will start to look the same, have the same features, have the same blended shade of skin and threads/ pranks/social experiments like this will not exist.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That only happens when you let it.

Keep calm and Christmas on

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

18 - 21 year olds - old enough to fight and die for their country but not smart enough to know the difference in context when words like White are used in a song??

God help our Armed Forces then.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
LOL I watched "White Christmas" yesterday. It's one of my favorites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join