It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 Black Gang Bangers Burned a White Girl Alive… Where Is Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Race baiting thread. Your link, Farrakhan says, "Get Whitey" is broken.

Your post is a load of crap. And to the OP, yes, this stuff is happening every single day and night all over the country and mostly goes unreported on the mainstream. If they reported all of it, we would need double the news channels and we would never get a chance to see the weather.

Pcg

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm curious as to why gangs aren't considered terrorist organizations.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

They are a bunch of punk @$$ woosies when the are by themselves. They are only effective in numbers.....

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, I'll admit, I'm a news junkie...and I've never heard word ONE about this until now.
As for Obama and the left ignoring stories and events like this: OP is absolutely correct; doesn't serve their agenda, so they ignore it.

Actually, this is a classic example of Neo's thread last night about Leftist hypocrisy:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Obama doesn't care about the girl.
He doesn't care about the crimes.
He only cares about things that will benefit his agenda, his legacy.

link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I'm curious as to why gangs aren't considered terrorist organizations.

That's the million dollar question, and somebody needs to ask that in front of the president on live tv.
You would think the countries first black president would streamline the progress of race realtions, ...instead everything he has done has set race relations back 40 years or more and until someone with the same wisdom and foresight as MLK comes around, we won't see another black president in the US.
edit on 20-12-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Woops
edit on 20-12-2015 by breakingbs because: -i give up.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This thread is now closed pending a staff review.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
***ATTENTION**

This thread is being re-opened and will be closely monitored by staff. Any posts that fall outside of discussng the topic or outside of the T&C will be met with post removals and potential posting bans.

Please review the following links if any of this seems out of context:

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics
edit on Sun Dec 20 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

As always do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

17 Black Gang Bangers Burned a White Girl Alive…

I can't find any info on this crime outside ATS type sites? Do you have a news site that shows this where it happened? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You forgot this one...

Warning : This is not for the faint of heart.

Murdered Tennessee Couple You May Have Never Heard – But That You Will Never Forget

edit on 20-12-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
obama wants his kids to grow up to be just like the thug treyvon martin was. he doesnt give a flying poop about white people. the country has never been this divided in history!
edit on 20-12-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
First of all, I'm going to grant you one point ... that MSM is racist. Yes, they are ... however, and this is going to hit you hard ... not in the way you think.

You know, all those poor black people that need your help ... why? why do they need YOUR help, because they're inferior and can't take care of themselves? So, that you ... this white little swedish chick, can feel superior in how you helped a poor black guy, refugee, some vietnamese or indian guru ... because all these poor folks. They can't take care of themselves, so they need YOU and you must create LAW to protect them ... because they're ... what? racially handicapped?

THIS, my friend ... is racism. All those "feminin" little chicks and boys, who think they in their superior little "master race" mind have to go and help all these poor buggers out there.

Because they are racially handicapped.

And then I'm going to take away another point of yours ... namely the "12 black buys and 1 white girl". In this particulare event, that they are 12 guys and 1 girl, has nothing to do with the color of their skin ... now does it? I mean, seriously ... you are taking a horrendous crime and giving it an excuse, that of "blacks getting revenge on whites". It's not a hate crime ... it's murder, of the most vicious, horrendous nature ... and the skin of the color of the victim, or the perpetrators should not be used as an excuse, one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Well. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson probably didn't attention either funeral, nor stage a walk down a busy st. In Somewhere USA.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Did these 17 do it or were they arrested because of the investigation into her case, this is what I'm understanding. Have they ( Panola County Sheriffs dept.) charged them for her murder. Annonymous had been uncovering all these bad asses at the beginning, but they didn't want to follow up, now, seems Anon was right all along.

Poor baby, I've followed her case.

She got mixed in with the wrong crowd and tried to get out, but was going to write a book about what's going on there. This got her killed. They didn't want things told.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You ask where Obama is? Where he always is...not giving a crap about anyone who is white, Catholic, American, etc. Unless you are black, Muslim or illegal...you don't matter. This is his payback for decades of evil by the white devil. Isn't that completely obvious?

Oh...you were being facetious. Sorry.

(post by Marine1989 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I can find over 20 links by simply Googling her name. Here are a few

-www.cbsnews.com...

-www.aol.com...

-www.dailymail.co.uk... ne-year-anniversary-death.html

-www.usatoday.com...

-abcnews.go.com...

-www.cnn.com...

-www.msnbc.com...

As sad as the murder might have been it's even sadder that people would use Jessica's death as an excuse to race-bait. If you dig deeper than what your white privilege lets you a simple search would help you get a clearer picture of why she was actually murdered.

jess1 Just before her death, Jessica had appeared to be working toward ending abusive relationships and turning her troubled young life around, partly through a 6-8 week stay at an intensive Christian women’s discipleship program at a place called Leah’s House. While there, she hand-wrote an ebullient letter full of cheerful flourishes to her niece, expressing love, optimism, and excitement about the future, writing “I know I messed up in the past but it’s going to be so much better!” After leaving Leah’s House, she started working a part-time job at Goody’s, a local chain retail store. Still, some ominous darkness followed her. Recently Pastor Michael Green spoke directly with certain people who had been close to Jessica before her death, including her mother, Lisa Daugherty. Green obtained express permission from Daugherty to share with me, for this article, that Jessica had been worried, very worried, that local female gang members suspected her of betrayal. In the week before her death, terrified of being harmed by them, Jessica twice told her mother, “the bitches think I’m snitching"

She was also scared that they were coming after her.

, Jessica was showing severe emotional distress, and expressed fear that certain people might be planning to kill her. A week before she died, in a maudlin and fearful moment, she made a point of telling/playing for her mother the song she wanted to be played at her funeral.

It also seems like Jessica was part of a gang or dating a gang-member and that them thinking that she "snitched" was really the reason why she was killed, not the color of her skin.

Here's a video of her mom stating that Jessica was afraid that she would be killed because some gang-member's believed that she "snitched" -- www.clarionledger.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2015 by Bone75 because: oops

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SopasDePollo

It also seems like Jessica was part of a gang or dating a gang-member and that them thinking that she "snitched" was really the reason why she was killed, not the color of her skin.

Ah, the typical liberal mindset...

17 black people set a white girl on fire and it has absolutely nothing to do with her race and everything to do with her actions.

A white cop shoots a black man and it has absolutely nothing to do with his actions and everything to do with his race.

Go figure.

Here's a video of her mom stating that Jessica was afraid that she would be killed because some gang-member's believed that she "snitched" -- www.clarionledger.com...

Sounds like the very definition of terrorism to me.

edit on 20-12-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join