It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkepticalScience and Disingenuous Information - Dr. Curry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Whatever dude.

You are claiming a right.wing opinion piece is more credible that NASA regarding the consensus on climate change.

Keep ranting all you want and pretending I.just don't get it.

You claimed to.once have believed AGW and now a skeptic yet can't explain whst made you change your mind.....

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

No.

I'm claiming that the links contained within the messenger of the information are accurate. I'm claiming that when the fully debunked claims of Mr. Cook are something that only an ideologue would accept as absolute truth.

You leave no room for skepticism in your own opinion. I have my deduced reasons as to why, but voicing those would yield only more pointless discussion.

It's not that I think you "just don't get it," it's that I think you're a hardcore ideologue who doesn't want to accept that any science, data, or anything that is contrarian to your point of view is valid--that is an unacceptable way to be in a scientific discussion.

I have provided to you a small sample as to why I became skeptical to the claims and theory concerning AGW--you completely ignore it and then, once again, claim that I can't explain why I ever became skeptical of the AGW claims. You're a tough nut to crack, jrod, as I can't understand your thought process at all.

In either event, have a Merry Christmas.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join