It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Shame n' Judgement Please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Do any of you out there enjoy satire? The author of this article nails it. We are living in a nation where our freedoms and beliefs are being eroded away. Political correctness is one of the main culprits in the phase shift of standing up for ourselves to caving in to the status quo(agendas) pushed upon us.

This article highlights "transgenderism" and the absurdity of it all. I listen to stories on the radio daily about mothers and fathers suing our public schools because their child 'feels like' the opposite sex, and therefore should share locker-rooms with them... even pre-pubescent kids. How twisted is that?

I believe homosexuality and "transgenderism" exists, and I believe it is natural. I also believe downs syndrome exists, and it is natural. The common link between the three is they are all birth defects and need to be defined as such. Yes there are exceptions to the rule of being 'born that way' because I also feel that the pressure of this PC nation is imprinting upon people a social change that allows weaker minded individuals to claim that they are born gay/trans when they are not. Claiming to be gay/trans when one is not 'born that way' is likened to hiding behind a human-made mental barrier(excuse/fantasy) to cope with life and whatever social pressure has backed them into that corner. Some children have no parents, some children are disfigured, some are physically underdeveloped; this is unfortunate but natural. However, these children that have been put into a displaced situation from birth are the first to fall victim to the PC vortex; once they submit to it, good luck pulling out and reclaiming a normal life.

Here is the article that discusses transgenderism and the stance people need to take for themselves. It was once said that the acceptance of homosexuality would inevitably lead to the acceptance of other ideals such as pedophelia; I believe it is true.

More Shaming Necessary

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
We are living in a nation where our freedoms and beliefs are being eroded away. Political correctness is one of the main culprits in the phase shift of standing up for ourselves to caving in to the status quo(agendas) pushed upon us.

What a bunch of victim BS. "Oh, no! Political Correctness is eroding our freedoms!" I have never seen a more pathetic group of people than those who blame every GD thing on political correctness! Like you're being FORCED to be politically correct!

Look, if you don't want to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, respectful and loving to your fellow man, then DON'T be! But Please! Stop being such a big whiny baby about "political correctness" ruining your world! NO ONE is forcing you to be politically correct! But don't forget... people who WANT to be more understanding and respectful of those who are not like them, are FREE to do so! People who choose political correctness are just exercising THEIR freedom!

The TWO things we DON'T need more of are shame and judgment. There's enough of that going around to last for many, many years.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Homosexuality is a birth defect?

It was once said that the acceptance of homosexuality would inevitably lead to the acceptance of other ideals such as pedophelia; I believe it is true.

How is someone molesting a child anything like two people of the same sex loving each other? Just what kind of logic did you use to come to this conclusion?
edit on 6190000003631America/ChicagoSun, 13 Dec 2015 07:52:36 -06002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Thank you for your contribution to my thread. I will kindly ask you to not use your influence on this forum to get my posts censored this time please. Thank you from refraining from ad-hominem attacks this time, although calling me a whiny baby for expressing my opinion and creating a thread for discussion is pretty close.

I am kind, compassionate, empathatic, respectful, and loving of my fellow man. Stating that I am not, is the political correctness within you speaking.

When schools are forcing kids to share locker rooms with "transgendered" folk.. it is forcing.
edit on 13-12-2015 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

What is it exactly you want us to take from your post? I'm trying to find something significant, but having trouble. Is it that people who have a different sexual orientation are diseased? Is that it? Should we put them in hospitals? Should they have special schools and restrictions?

Or if it's a PC thing, then we should stop being nice to them, and call them out on having "birth defects??

What is it you want us to realize, and what is it you want us to do about it?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

A person can 'love' their same gender the same way they can 'love' a child, or even an inanimate object. Opening the door to let a little bit in, is inevitably going to let the rest in down the road; in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Taking a stance on transgenderism, which was brought to light after homosexuality became politically correct to accept. The article provides great satire about taking a stance.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Like you're being FORCED to be politically correct!

If people are being penalised for failing to meet a particular standard (e.g. by being dismissed from work, suspended from school), then yes, they are being forced.
Then the question becomes whether the standard being applied is so reasonable that there is no injustice in the coercion.
edit on 13-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Taking a stance on transgenderism, which was brought to light after homosexuality became politically correct to accept. The article provides great satire about taking a stance.

How do we take a stance, but mostly, why should we? But explain first, please, how someone's private life is any of our business?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

For instance, I do not want my children forced into sharing locker rooms with the opposite sex, simply because the individual is "transgender". Taking a stance is the same as putting one's foot down, drawing the line. It constitutes standing up for one's beliefs.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I see. Is this happening to your child now? Has something happened to cause you to be upset? Has your child been sexually confronted by a gay person or a transgendered person in a public toilet?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Not with my own children, but here we are with taking a stance. If it slides now, it will likely slide later when it actually affects my children directly. Parents of "transgendered" children are suing a school in my community so the (in this instance) child with a penis can shower and dress with the females. The parents of the district are filing a counter-suit. The government has stepped in on behalf of the rights of transgender(of course).

An instance in the Chicagoland area unfolded where a male "transgender" became aroused in the presence of nude females, becoming erect. The female gym teacher refused to remove him "because he was aroused". The male teachers could not remove him, because it was in the female locker room. A county police officer had to be called in to remove the aroused "transgender" child.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
if the gays didnt set course on forcing everyone to abide in their delusions this wouldnt be an issue.

edit on 13-12-2015 by TheWonderkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

But where would you have the transgendered person go to the bathroom?

It seems to me your anxiety is unrealistic. Sure you are not simply creating problems? I think the transgendered person might have more issues going to the men's room, as a female, then going to the girls bathroom, as in keeping with the sexual reassignment, or have you thought about that?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

If the transgender has had an operation to take away (in this case) his penis, then said person should be allowed to use a female restroom. While the BOY has a penis, he should use the male restroom, pretty simple if you ask me.

99% of the females would take offense to a boy with a penis joining them in the bathroom or locker room. Whereas the boy with a penis struggling to identify would blend into the male restroom/locker room.

Is it right to offend the 99% for the 1%? The PC folks would say yes. I say N-O!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

They made need private stalls in the locker room. (Upon seeing your post edit)

But please bear this in mind. Your child is going to have to live in this world, which has changed since you were in school.

Children react to new situations the way the parent does. If you teach your child to fear transgendered people, then your child with be burdened with your fear, maybe for ever. Do you really want to do that to her?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
It seems to me your anxiety is unrealistic. Sure you are not simply creating problems?

That's because it is, and they are. There is the assumption that a transgender person = pervert/molestor, which is clearly not true. Are some transgender people predators? Certainly. Is that a consequence of being transgender? Certainly not. There are predators in every segment of society anyone cares to examine, from those horrible nasty gay transgender people right on through your good upstanding chuch-goer.

This is just more fear-mongering with no basis in fact. But fear mongers rarely let facts get in the way of a good fear-rant.
edit on 13-12-2015 by Open_Minded Skeptic because: Fix grammar

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Private stalls have been one of the options offered to solve this problem, but I think it is still a farcry from being a real solution. We changed building codes for every building for handicapped people so they have accessability, which costs a lot. Doing the same for a cognitive birth defect/social illness is not the same thing.

I believe you are misidentifying common sense with fear. It would be irrational to fear a transgendered person, however it is not irrational to not want children forced into exposure of the opposite sex, especially at a young age.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Coming from the guy with "open minded" in his name I find your post quite funny. I am providing an even playing field and backing up my claims while refuting the ones thrown in my direction.

Do not jump into an ATS discussion if you cannot debate. One would not jump into water if they could not swim, right? You are drowning in your first contribution to my thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So glad you are amused, as am I. I'll jump into whatever ATS discussion I wish, with or without your approval.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join