It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Kubrick Confesses to Faking the Moon Landing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
a reply to: Urantia1111
Bit fishy??
Dont forget.... Original(?) version got taken down pretty quickly and replaced within the hour, the original post here at ATS got taken down (see my previous), and the current (possibly) other fake version takes its place. (hamfisted video editing - refer my previous comment) ..... and we all now happily accept its a fake.... (and this version certainly is)

Did anyone else here see the earlier version?

I did.

So what are you saying? What was the "original" version you're referring to?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

So is that original version scrubbed from the internet? If that's the case I have no problem believing it was likely genuine and measures were quickly taken to "correct" the situation, ie these fakes.

Again to clarify, since the first thread was apparently deleted, of the two vids here, neither is any part of the original Kubrick confession?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111
Agree...I didnt pay a lot of attention when I saw the first vid, I was flicking around with it in the background, firstly the morphing effect that was obvious in the latter vids was not apparent (or at least it didnt seem as obvious as the latter), secondly, my ears did not prick up to any mention of buz or sibrel. Still seemed like the same basic footage as such.
Just strange how quick the post got deleted, how fast replacement vids appeared, how quickly an alternative post appeared re positive for moon landings etc, and how my earlier comments here have been 'off topic post removed to prevent thread drift'
Im sure this will disappear soon...
Nothing unusual here... move on...
SOP it seems.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

Have you actually seen Dark Side of the Moon? I have a hard time believing that you have since there's no Kubrick interview anywhere in that movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join