It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chapo sends threatening message to terrorist group ISIS.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
El Chapo sends threatening message to terrorist group ISIS.
www.cartelblog.com...

It turns out a Mexican blogger leaked the message after it was sent email encrypted directly to the Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, a prominent ISIS leader. The blogger has intimate ties with actual Sinaloa cartel members, so it looks as if the warning is indeed legit.

This is almost as good as Celebrity Deathmatch...

Here’s part of the leaked email:

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p#####s. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”

“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

You wanna throw down ISIS?

It'll be good to hear a rebuttal from ISIS...

If not for pure entertainment value alone, just out of interest even.

I dunno what sort of debate I expect from this, or if we'll get one...

But I thought this little gem was worth sharing with ATS.
edit on 9-12-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Very much worth sharing, friend.

So, ISIS has the Mafia, The Hell's Angels of Scandinavia, Anonymous, The Cartels, The Russians, and about every Army on earth gunning for them...

Yeah, their days are numbered.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
WOW, I wonder what ISIS has done to piss off El Chapo, Seems very weird. Unless ISIS is getting into the selling of Narcotics, guns, and people to and from the US. This could get very interesting, and El Chapo, has the man power behind him. Wonder if ISIS is smuggling people into the US, and not paying El Chapo, the interest, he charges every other illegal immigrant, which usually is up in the thousands of dollars

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm wondering how exactly the ISIS group is impacting El Chapo's operations?

Sinaloa cartel are primarily in Mexico, and make a lot of money from the States. How exactly is ISIS an obstacle to them, i'm trying to figure out

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

I think if ISIS had their grubby fingers in any Human Trafficking operations into the US we would have seen more homeland attacks by now.

Of course I could see them doing it if given the opportunity, same with drugs/gun running of course

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wow. First Anonymous, now an in-hiding Mexican crime lord.

ISIS must be sh***ing themselves.

Maybe Pee Wee Herman can call them next and make intimidating noises over the phone.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well according to the source, ISIS have been destroying drug shipments...

Much of which would have Mexican fingerprints.

Interesting times.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Getting beheaded and being dissolved in acid, or getting beheaded and being published on internet...

what a great difference between the cartel and isis, no thank you i prefer you both rot in hell

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yea. There are no nice players in this game. I feel like a captive watching slave traders fist fight over me...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Irish are on it...ISIS are finished...

Irishmans open letter to ISIS

Sounds to me like everyone and anyone is having a pop at ISIS at the moment.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
if ISIS represents the coalition than it would make sence.. :-)
a reply to: Glassbender777

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just checked the news in Mexico and it's El Chapo's response to ISIS from their week old warning to 60 countries (including Mexico)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Interesting...

-Alee

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Thanks for the insight, manuel!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It turns out a Mexican blogger leaked the message after it was sent email encrypted directly to the Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, a prominent ISIS leader. The blogger has intimate ties with actual Sinaloa cartel members, so it looks as if the warning is indeed legit.

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p#####s.

Okay, El Chapo has Abu Bakr al Baghdadi's personal email address or the blogger does? The blogger is El Chapo's private mediator?

Oh, is that “You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p#####s..." pissants? Or can we assume that each hashtag sign represents exactly a letter. Which would mean ISIS was actually called "p#####s".

The first two questions are serious though. Any thoughts?
edit on 9-12-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 9-12-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
They(isis) are anti drug and have been screwing with his shipments of X coke meth etc to the middle east ,unlike alot of orginized crime most of sinaloa cartel is former or in rarer cases active Mexican military/special forces.so here is to hoping we see more then a few Colombian neck ties showing up on isis members .

add this to the gambino family saying they are "looking out for ISIS memebers who would come to usa" and you got not only the worlds super powers wanting to smash isis but organized crime is throwing its hat into the ring to fight extremist Islam,one could assume the "redfellas" may get in on the fun with the problems russia and isis been having as well as if were lucky the yakuza from japan over the executions of Japanese citizens

www.thenewamerican.com... hopefully this new statement means hes not helping smuggling them over the border as was aleged by this link(i have never heard of them so take the source with a grain of salt)

An explosive report released April 14 by the non-profit Judicial Watch, citing official Mexican military and law-enforcement sources, states that the terrorist group ISIS, now calling itself the “Islamic State,” is operating a camp in Mexico just miles away from the U.S. border. The sources also told the government watchdog that human smugglers working for Mexican drug cartels were helping ISIS operatives cross the U.S. border into New Mexico and Texas. Moments after its release, the Judicial Watch report sparked headlines across the United States and around the world. And while government sources were quick to issue official denials, considering the troubling facts behind the rise of ISIS and the U.S. government’s well-documented relationship with some Mexican drug cartels, it would hardly be surprising if the seemingly unrelated forces were cooperating. According to the Judicial Watch report, relying on sources including a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector, the ISIS camp is situated about eight miles from the U.S. border near El Paso, Texas. The area is reportedly known as “Anapra” and is just west of the violence-plagued Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. “Another ISIS cell to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas, targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States,” Judicial Watch reported, citing the same knowledgeable sources. Pointing to information provided by the Mexican officials, the group reported that a joint operation involving the Mexican Army and federal law-enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, Muslim prayer rugs, and “plans” of Fort Bliss (entrance shown), which houses the U.S. Army’s 1st Armored Division and is in El Paso near the U.S.-Mexico border.
so not sure if this is up to date any more or even credible,but i guess things could have changed since elchapos escape
edit on 9-12-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have an idea, howbout we annihilate BOTH ISIS AND El Chapo?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I have an idea, howbout we annihilate BOTH ISIS AND El Chapo?

You want to kill the CIA?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm wondering how exactly the ISIS group is impacting El Chapo's operations?

Sinaloa cartel are primarily in Mexico, and make a lot of money from the States. How exactly is ISIS an obstacle to them, i'm trying to figure out

Sinaloa Cartel operates around the world. I remember reading an article last year of some of their operations in Philippines and Malaysia, which has a very high Muslim population. But besides that they could have other things going on around the world, possibly mid-east where there is a lot of opium, and it could be related to that. Who knows....?

Edit: Actually it says right in the link what it is from. So apparently the Cartels are operating around the Mid-East. This makes sense to, and reminds me of some reports about them being active in Dubai. Even though the ME is known for anti-alcohol and anti-drug stances, in a lot of countries with royal families in the hundreds or thousands, rich on oil wealth, the younger royals party with complete disregard for the laws. So any illegal substance activity is probably an effort to supply the people associated with these underground 'government approved' or 'royal family' approved venues.

With the Middle East having become a burgeoning scene for coc aine, ecstasy and other party-based drugs, the cartels have been expanding their operational reach to these regions, hoping to heavily profit from the oil industries rich princes and wealthy businessmen who have been fueling the growing nightlife scene.

edit on 9-12-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join