It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenpeace Says Fossil Fuel Industry Misleads On Climate Science

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I just posted a thread on the issue here if you want to do some research.

Check it out!

Cheers!

edit on 9-12-2015 by Anosognosia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: yuppa
Well well greenpeace. As if THEY ARENT BIASED or anything.

Is their bias preventing them from speaking the truth here?

www.kiwiblog.co.nz...

This is a dumb blog... And the evidence you linked to on this blog is rather petty.

number 2

Again this is petty. Comparing anecdotes... All technology currently destroys the environment to some degree. That doesn't mean that wind energy isn't MORE environmentally friendly than oil energy.

number 3

the third one is of particular interest to this topic.

THAT is your best evidence of the three links? Lol that's ridiculous. No one is saying that CO2 isn't need for the atmosphere for life, but just like ALL substances, too much of something is harmful. Water is the key ingredient to keeping us alive. We are 70% water, but you can still die from water poisoning.

I'm not saying here that Greenpeace is awesome and on the up and up, but man your evidence is substandard.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Whichever side, whether it's the side of fossil fuels companies or anyone involved like motor companies, or the side of greenpeace and whoever else, whichever side provides a better service to our enviroment while maintaining the needs of human transportation and energy, no matter how much money they make, they are tilting toward the good side. Fossil fuel companies can try to adapt, or they can crumble later in the future where new renewable energy sources and ideas will take form. I'm sure they're aware of this, and i'm sure they'll try to get every penny for what they have already and jump on the newer technology when its established. Maybe they'll do something completely different. Who knows. Let's just hope we survive long enough to even begin to see better changes in the enviroment. I saw something about Toyota saying they're set to stop making gas powered cars by 2040, and people are cheering like that's a good thing. # needs to happen fast, and it can; we are in the fastest moving time recorded history has ever seen. Lets get an alien down here to let us know about anti-gravity or microwave energy or something; get us out of this rut. We're trying to go to other places now and nuke them too, like aliens are going to let us do that lmao. We have a lot of growing to do before we think they're going to let us spread ourselves throughout space

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

ALl i wanted to hear you say is greenpeace isnt on th e Up and Up thank you for the response on them and their motives.

(post by AmandaHamel removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join