It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read my Avatar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
hmmm...Daystar , your avatar symbolises Unity and pride and for some reason reminds me of MechWarrior

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
thanx Wizard!

your avatar symbolises an endless cascade of knowledge

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
enron i dont know what to make of yours. for some reason it reminds me of Gene Wilder, sorry!

HEY! You're actually not to far off! It's Marty Feldman...Or maybe you know him better as...

[edit on 1/6/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
EnronOutrunHomerun , to me your avatar imply's you have a good sense of humour and like things that aren't the norm....stuff thats a little weird

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
UK your avatar symbolizes that there is more to learning then just reading, you must search for the hidden meaning within the hidden meaning (old ninja saying) it seems as tho there is a hidden face behind the writing, if Im not mistaken that would be Kantanese? I think its that or Kanji. Well...something like that I think ^_^

My new ava is quite easy to read but READ IT OR ELSE! I shall get Riku out of my closet and sick him on you XD

if you want to read my other avas check the Reikuro's Avatars thread

PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE! -runs off to watch the new Phantom of the Opera movie she just got on her compy-

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Amuk = When it comes to Id, eg and SuperEgo, you're a fan of your Id.

Banshee = a sweet remorse that the type of man who can flip you like a child is often incapable of seeing the frail who wants nothing more than to rest her head on his massive chest in front of a warm fire... and talk about how your day went.

Enron = A shadenfreude chuckle for those who could see Einstein in a dunce cap and assume him a fool!

Pantha = You're flexible and agile, and you believe in Jinn; that they are far from fake & "I dream of Jeannie"

Dreamlandmafia = You can't believe that they actually believe that s@$#$t!

UK Wiazard = that the Ghost in the machine is in front of it, and not a ghost at all....that the face seen is merely Boolean Algebra.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Bout Time]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You've taken the worst that "they" can throw at you, endured the scarring and shrugged it off. One bad mo-fo!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Bout Time

From yours I determine that you are a fan of leather clad women who charge you extra and probably have a dog collar but no dog, that you prefer a "strong" take charge type of woman who adds that little bit of "discipline" you need to make it through that stressful day........LOL

I had to look ID up on the net.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Katolou = Is it HG Wells or HP Lovecraft? I always fudge that! But, you'd take the ancient god squid head destroyer of worlds to the Madison Ave. marketing of Jayzussss any day of the week!!

Amuk - it's a compliment that you ( like myself) grew up in a time where folks did not pop off at the mouth because a rightous & god fearin' azz whuppin was in store for them if they did!
THe Id is the primitive impulse part of our psche, according to Feudian theory.
I never have had that bondage thing high on my list! Blindfolds and silk tie downs have been the extent of it!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Bout time

Just playing with you. I bet you dont know it but I know WHO is in your avatar....Batman.

Now for the real reading

You see yourself as not to far from that avatar, a fighter for the little man and a crusader for Justice. You are strong in your convictions and are willing to back them up.

A little closer?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

BoutTime
Enron = A shadenfreude chuckle for those who could see Einstein in a dunce cap and assume him a fool!

lmao! That's rich!

Amuk....You just feel like ripping someone's throat out, don't you?

[edit on 1/6/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
enron....handsome young man hiding behind the picturization of a disfigured old man, with a funny but twisted sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Banshee = a sweet remorse that the type of man who can flip you like a child is often incapable of seeing the frail who wants nothing more than to rest her head on his massive chest in front of a warm fire... and talk about how your day went.

Damn, you're good, Bout Time!
Totally off on that being what my avatar means, but you're right on.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In my opinion the symbolism behind the avatar is:

that you like to sit and let you mind wonder while looking at the stars, letting the worrys of the world fall away

then again i could be wrong

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
worldwatcher
You have to many damn Avatars but I can say that you wish you were a bollywood superstar and that you are very wise and full of peace and happiness. Maybe one day you might play a role in a major bollywood production. But please if you ever get a part can you request for you not to sing for some reason I am picking up the feeling that you are a American Idol reject.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Bout time

Just playing with you. I bet you dont know it but I know WHO is in your avatar....Batman.

Now for the real reading

You see yourself as not to far from that avatar, a fighter for the little man and a crusader for Justice. You are strong in your convictions and are willing to back them up.

A little closer?

I am a big Alex Ross fan; that's the artist & you got he subject!

Very close: I'm the son of a "little man".....my thing is never forget where you came from, or have amnesia that those who nurtured you are any diffrent because y'alls tax bracket has changed!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420
worldwatcher
You have to many damn Avatars but I can say that you wish you were a bollywood superstar and that you are very wise and full of peace and happiness. Maybe one day you might play a role in a major bollywood production. But please if you ever get a part can you request for you not to sing for some reason I am picking up the feeling that you are a American Idol reject.

lmao, how ever did you know?
I can't sing for #, but I can dance

btw in bollywood, you don't have to sing, we have playback singers for that.

[edit on 1-10-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Originally posted by Bout Time

Damn, you're good, Bout Time!
Totally off on that being what my avatar means, but you're right on.

Some men are scared of physically and/or mentally strong women.....I alway sought them out. Keep the cheerleaders...I wanted th girls from the volleyball & softball teams!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
bout time.
to the terms 'the lure','eagle','ice palace' and 'hellfire' mean anything to you?
i love your avatar. always have.
-j; ) (from grammercy park)

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Your avatar covers either a desire for exploration or a celebration of discovery.
Those almost seem like references to Sc-Fi novels like "The lure of the Temptress"...am I close?
Is Gramercy Park a reference to the Gramercy Park by E.20th in NYC?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join