It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Meanings of "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by the Eurythmics has always been one of my favourite songs. Recently I’ve been researching occult symbolism being used in film, television and music videos. It extends back into even the earliest Walt Disney films, and can be far more evil and blatant than “sex” written in the clouds. I got to thinking about this song, and watched the music video. I’d seen it before, but after all my research, I saw it very differently this time! My analysis on the video will make more sense to those who know about occult symbolism.

If you are relatively new to this subject, I would recommend watching Lenon Honor’s “What Lies In Plain Sight.” Be warned: it may be deeply offensive to Michael Jackson fans, as well as disturbing in general. One cannot discuss evil however without scaring or offending people. I certainly do not agree with Honor on all of his moral assumptions, but he is quite aware of the Illuminati and is a natural at explaining such things so that anyone can understand.

This is my take on it. I have stayed away from other critical analyses, as to not be swayed from anyone else’s view. It was of course sad for me to learn the true meanings of the song I always loved...

A fist knocks on wood (or wood product) three times, although in different locations. Demonic entities are said to (sometimes) knock three times for permission to enter our realm. Likewise, knocking back three times permits them entry. Usually this is wood knocking, as wood is regarded as a magical material. The ancient Druids were tree worshippers. From this we get "holly wood."

We see a record company boardroom, as the head executive (Lennox) strictly tells us (much like a dictator) what is going to happen, and it’s not what most would expect from a music company.

Behind her we see footage of a rocket headed to the right. Where it was headed, we then see the earth. This image then changes to footage of astronauts, the space program. While these are playing, she ‘sings’ to Sweet Dreams Are Made of This, and directs her pointer to the earth behind her. The world is a dream, is it? Wee see the earth within the dream, presented by the MEDIA (a television screen.) This would include the rocket and space program.

A male secretary (Steward) is recording ‘the minutes’ of the speech, or so it seems. He is typing on a computer, and the monitor is actually a television set. He robotically types and the television screen displays either Lennox’s lips singing or both of them in meditation. This depicts an awareness that they are creating the make-believe reality (dream) that we are viewing (implying that they are in control of their own destiny, at least to some extent.)

“Some of them want to USE YOU...” She points to you/me, the viewer (the one watching, to whom the song is addressing.) “...some of them want to be USED BY YOU...” She points briefly to the screen behind her, to footage of common people busily massing to work. “...some of them want to ABUSE YOU.” She slaps the pointer into her hand in a sexual, disciplinary fashion (suggesting the dealing out of pain (sadomasochism.) “Some of them want to be ABUSED BY YOU.” We just see her talking and the people displayed walking like cattle behind her.

We see Lennox and Steward holding hands in meditation. The screen temporarily fades to her lips singing. A moment later we see what looks like a spiritual portal opening behind them, taking them to a different spiritual place. This is saying that she is speaking for a power to come out for her. What power?

She lifts her fingers in the ‘gun fingers’ signal, upward. This is an Illuminati hand signal. I’ll go into this in a moment.

Next we see the world spinning as if on a turntable, played by a needle, spinning quickly round. A moment later we see the All SEEING EYE for the first time. There is a woven design around the eye, suggesting that this particular eye image is a statement that art is a power of Lucifer's. So then, the world is a dream created or controlled by music (or media in general,) seen only by Lucifer (or the ‘enlightened.’) More of them meditating, and a close-up to her third eye (inner eye (enlightened vision.) The screen goes back and we see a target looking through the water (water represents the unconscious.) The image of water blurs to point at them while rowing a boat. Lennox appears to be saluting the target. I am not sure what this part of the video means...

The All-Seeing eye again. Her eyes open with violent excitement, as if possessed by a new power and awareness.

Steward is playing his music in a pasture, in which dwells a cow (cattle.) For anyone who do not know, “cattle” is often what Illuminati (and executive snobs in general) call the working class, or a managed workforce. In a moment they lay on a table like still corpses. The table is black and they are dressed in black. The cow walks around them in circles, as if obvious to them (they are dead, or don’t exist, not to the mindless cow at least.)

“...some of them want to ABUSE YOU.” Smiles sexually. This time we see the cow’s head where the television screen was before. Steward types as the cow’s jaw moves. In actuality the cow is eating, but symbolically for this video it’s pretty clear that this represents the cow’s mind being controlled (remember, cow = human.) We then see the cow’s Inner/All Seeing Eye. I believe that it acknowledges that common folk have a soul and can see with awakened eyes as well, but the controlled head implies that when/how/what they see can be controlled by an enlightened manipulator.

“I travel the world and seven seas...” Lennox looks off to the right and smirks excitedly. Again, water represents the unconscious. Seven seas would therefore represent stages of enlightenment.

Lennox lifts gun-like hand signs up to the sky as she gazes directly upward, eyes fixed on something. This is an obvious Illuminati symbol, the fingers representing horns. The further the thumbs are drawn apart, the more space one is giving Lucifer, other times it acknowledges that his power is greater than realized by most (the thumbs represent the expanse of his power.)

The cows (cattle) are circling on the pasture, representing their mindless, tedious lives. Lennox and Steward walk through them in that same stiff composure they've been using, as if they are living tools.

Lennox wakes up...for real this time, I believe. She is naked in white sheets (representing pureness, the true natural state.) Likewise, everything around her is white (pure.) There is a book on “sweet dreams” sitting on the cabinet. It is fiction, though the cover is white. They are dressed in black on it, a bright light radiating behind them. She switches off the light (the power of God,) choosing her dreams over reality.

A “sweet dream” is therefore our perception of reality, whether desired or manipulated into you. In Lennox’s “sweet dream,” she has a position of power, a role of importance, in which she gets to feel superior to the cattle and direct their minds into falsehoods they will live by. In real life, she’s only a sad human being, limited as God made her. She chooses the lies (lying to herself and to others (using/abusing others, while they choose to be used/abused BY HER.)
edit on 6-12-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Some interesting pics of Annie Lennox...

Serpent Eyes (artwork from the album, "Revenge")

Fallen angel

Sexualized fallen angel

Another favourite song of mine, “Here Comes the Rain Again,” I now believe is Lennox begging for Lucifer to...embrace her.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Cool.
Now do Purple Haze!

What does it mean when Jimi says "excuse me, while I kiss this guy?"
edit on 12/6/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I thought he says excuse me while I kiss the sky?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Cool.
Now do Purple Haze!

What does it mean when Jimi says "excuse me, while I kiss this guy?"

LMAO

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

It is and Phage knows that.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You are looking way too deep into a music video. But very creative!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What about the orange hair (fire = hell)?!?!

What about the 6 gold records on the wall while they meditate (666)?!?!

What about the salute at the 3 minute mark while the 2 ride the boat (3x2 = 6)?!?!

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Better yet ,next up In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You mean the Iron Butterfly?
I'm the god of Velveta? That one?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Lucifer chose arrogance and became Satan.

similarly, Light beings chose arrogance and became us Human beings.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
you left out 'baby' after 'I'm the God of Velveeta".

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mandelaeffect
Lucifer chose arrogance and became Satan.

similarly, Light beings chose arrogance and became us Human beings.

NO. None of that is right according the Bible or anything else. You get this:

Don't ever say I didn't give you anything.
edit on 6-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Methinks she's pointing at the Giza Plateau.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Methinks she's pointing at the Giza Plateau.

It could have been any geezer. You can't tell from low-rez 1990's video.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
All of this Lucifer nonsense came about because of a mistranslation. In Isiah 14:12 when Lucifer is referenced, it is the only Latin word in a Hebrew book. Lucifer means the morning star, and it's likely there was an error in translation. It was an epithet of Nebuchadnezzer II, (Helel), which means shining one, which got mistranslated. In fact, Jesus refers to himself as Lucifer (the morning star).

Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

There is no Lucifer.

Of course, the Bible's moral code of humbling oneself still stands.
edit on 6-12-2015 by somnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
you left out 'baby' after 'I'm the God of Velveeta".

I think you are mixing it up with that "Hostile lav vista, baby" that Arnold Short-Snickers said in his many terminal films.

Though, I never understood why view of a lavatory was seen as significant?

Perhaps someone had been doing somersaults while...

edit on 6/12/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Lucifer would just go 2k yrs back

Enki would likely be the name used 30k years back and forward, as would the All Seeing Eye (what was the ASE called in Sumerian or Archaic Sumerians?!)

Is the ASE in biblical scriptures as it is in Sumerian tablets?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I met her she is tiny!!.
I know the reason why they split up
nowt to do with demons or BS like that....'___' was the reason David wanted to do it every day for a year to help them write better music Anne did not agree.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

in the top 10 of misheard lyrics

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join