It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino shootings: Once again Pakistan is the source

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Police authorities confirmed on Thursday that the young couple that mowed down 14 people in San Bernardino and were later slain in a shootout with police were originally from Pakistan.

ISLAMABAD: Investigations into California shooting have led to a shocking revelation that the female suspected shooter identified as Tashfeen Malik was in contact with Islamabad’s Red Mosque, sources quoted a senior United States (US) official

Most probably their radicalisation took place in Pakistan, specifically the 'Red Mosque'. They are both of Pakistani origin and have visited Pakistan on multiple occasions.

The US is the main source of military and financial aid to Pakistan eventhough time and time again they have proven to be the main enemy. Pakistan is also trying to buy the F-35.

This terrorist attack clearly shows the source of the terrorist ideology in the world, i.e Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. And these countries are suppose to be NATO allies. Hypocrisy at its finest. And I am sure, no one will do anything to change this.

Link

Link
edit on 5/12/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Im guessing you never heard keep your friends close and your enemies closer? What would so called 'friendly' people in other countries say about the US, dropping bombs and drones in their county, supposedly US is their allies.

1 person does not represent a whole country, unless you know, they represent the country. And even then it doesnt always mean the people 100% agree with them.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Im guessing you never heard keep your friends close and your enemies closer? What would so called 'friendly' people in other countries say about the US, dropping bombs and drones in their county, supposedly US is their allies.

1 person does not represent a whole country, unless you know, they represent the country. And even then it doesnt always mean the people 100% agree with them.

Oh really? Pakistani population is the biggest supporter of ISIS in the whole world.:

Wasnt Osama found in Pakistan beside living near a Pakistani army base?
edit on 5/12/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

In which case [if it were true] refer to the first paragraph:

Im guessing you never heard keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

We tried closing ourselves away from evil enemy empires, it gave us Hitler. The United Nations spring up afterwards. There's really only two choices in this world, either everyone finds a means of political smiling and communication, or we close borders and communications until someone makes a push for domination.

History has been pretty clear on this pattern.

But lets ignore all that for a second, are we really basing this off the conclusions of a Conservative Oil & Gas think-tank? Really? Thats your best source?

From your own conservative think tank, it says that 67% of Pakistani think drone strikes kill too many innocent people and 25% have concerns about the Taliban.

I can't find other studies they've done on IS. But I can say that it's not surpising a lot of people aren't favourable of a nation thats been bombing the # out of their country (but thats why the US keeps them close, so they can drone strike with impunity I imagine...)

edit on 5-12-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

We tried closing ourselves away from evil enemy empires, it gave us Hitler. The United Nations spring up afterwards.

lol, game, set, match... All else fails, just bring up Hitler.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

So...
Ignore the fact they both lived in the US, and Saudi Arabia.
Ignore the fact they legally bought those weapons in the US.
Ignore the fact that they were, for all everyone knew, just a normal couple.

CLOSE THE BORDERS!
INCARCERATE ALL PEOPLE OF PAKISTANI ORIGIN!

The lunacy on this site just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

We tried closing ourselves away from evil enemy empires, it gave us Hitler. The United Nations spring up afterwards.

lol, game, set, match... All else fails, just bring up Hitler.

Godwins Law fail. I really should have seen that coming. Bad move on my part. Okay, world wars, constant conflict. Obviously seclusion is not a good thing though, just look at North Korea.

Some people want to be isolationist, I get that. But in todays world with global communications and travel I just don't think its possible. If the US isn't active in world politics other played are going to be. And if you think other nations/cultures/religions are going to vie for power if the US receded into itself, leaving a giant power vacuum... uh, well, just look at history.

The best chance this world has is having interconnected world powers. It doesnt even have to be a 'One World Order' or whatever, but you really think we have a chance going back to pre-WWI or pre-WWII times? Which were colonial... I mean, it wasn't even good times.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I have seen it said "the weapons were purchased legally" ... but then they refuse to say WHO purchased them.

This couple are not the ones who purchased the weapons I do not think. The weapons were illegal, any time you see a media outlet talk about them being legal you can discount it, it's a proven lie.

Meredith Davis, a spokeswoman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), confirmed to The Huffington Post that the two long guns were bought legally in the state, but declined to identify the dealer who sold the weapons or the person who purchased them.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 5-12-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Wait, bad people come from Pakistan?

And how many killers came from the USA?

Should we deal with that Country too?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

So...

CLOSE THE BORDERS!

Ok, show me one Philippino who was borned in the US who pledges support to ISIS and kills people.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Maybe. Can you show the numerous US citizens who moved to another country and committed terrorist mass killings?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

So...

CLOSE THE BORDERS!

You got stars good for you knee-jerk. Read the story and you'll see more to it than what you describe.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Names that seems to pop up regularly are Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Pakistan......

And yet we all went and Invaded Iraq and Iran is the wests enemy....hmmmmm

edit on 5-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Just as long as we stay focused on terror and ISIS…
the minions bicker aimlessly, the realm is secure.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Maybe. Can you show the numerous US citizens who moved to another country and committed terrorist mass killings?

Lol, the entire US military…

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Jefferton

Um no, they stay home and kill... That was my point. But your blind hatred is ignoring that fact I see.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

So...

CLOSE THE BORDERS!

Ok, show me one Philippino who was borned in the US who pledges support to ISIS and kills people.

If we're going to get into statistics you might want to wear a helmet.
Of all terror attacks on US soil in the last 10 year, the VAST MAJORITY have been carried out by White, Christian American males.

So, I hope you're getting those internment camps set up for the right people. Here's a hint, you'll need to be stocking up on country music and Bibles.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho
Where does your reasoning come from. The couple are Pakistani in origin and the last time I looked no-one and I mean no-one was bombing Pakistan. Ergo. you HAVE to bring that religion into the equation.
Your first line is a great sound bite "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" but how does that work when you don't even know who your enemy is, as he's your best friend one day and your murdering enemy the next.
Now here comes the kickback. To find who your enemy is you HAVE to investigate the group from where your enemy is coming from. To make it easier for you it's called profiling, but to profile properly you have to profile everybody, good and bad, because you don't know who is good or bad.
Now try that among the group that they come from but be ready for the backlash.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So for once the tag that says made in Pakistan, is true.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

So...

no, only she lived in Saudi Arabia, he born and raised in the U.S. met her on line and went there to marry her. he never lived there

no, they did not buy all the weapons used in the shooting, the rifles were bought by a former roommate of his, who by the way is not under arrest, just interviewed and released. my understanding they bought the pistols, and the pistol were not used at the inland center. in the shoot out i'm not sure, i do know they threw fake pipe bombs.

that proves nothing. there have been countless people that seemed normal that have turned out to be the most brutal, ruthless killers. and there was at least one person that thought they were up to no good doing something in the garage, and turns out that they were indeed building bombs in that very garage.

CLOSE THE BORDERS!

damn straight, but only allow legal imagination with the tightest vetting process in the world, you should be able to prove your not a terrorist, criminal, or any other dreg of society. living in one country and having a passport from another should not be allowed in.

only if they turn out to be terrorist or drug dealer or criminals of another sort.

as compared as to the liberal ignorance, it's not half as bad.

edit on 5-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join