It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Mars Rovers actually in Canada?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
On Devon Island, an island that belongs to Canada, the Mars Rovers were tested before they were sent to Mars. Devon Island is a large uninhabited island that has some of the same characteristics as Mars.

Now let's have a look at some of the pictures that were made by the Mars Rover on Mars:

Original:
www.nasa.gov...

Is this what we're looking at a rodent, or just a stone?

This is a picture of a lemming that can be found living on Devon Island:

As you can see, these lemmings have short limbs. This is because they live in the Arctic region. On the Mars photo you can see that the stone that looks like a rodent, looks like a rodent with short limbs. Just like the lemmings that can be found on Devon Island.

Then the next picture:

Original:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Are we looking at some kind of bone here (middle of the picture above)?

On Devon Island you will find many walruses. This is a picture of a walrus skeleton:

Look at the big bone at the bottom of the right front leg, just above the foot. Might the strange rock that looks like a bone, actually be a walrus bone?

Then the next picture:

Original:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Are we maybe looking at a spine of a dead walrus? On the left you can clearly see strange protruding rocks that look a lot like vertebrae. On Devon Island you will find a lot of these bones since walruses live and die there.

Whatever is happening at Devon Island, it's well guarded now:

Now in its third year, the Northern Watch program calls for the installation of a set of six different monitors at Gascoyne Inlet on Devon Island.

www.ctvnews.ca...

All this information was retrieved from the following youtube video:

RICHPLANET TV - Evidence of NASA's Mars Rover Deception Part 1 - 06/01/2015 Show
www.youtube.com...

Now why would NASA have these rovers drive around Canada? Could it be that the rovers are used as a smoke screen? Maybe other bigger things are happening on Mars? I'm sure that any large military power would love to have bases on the moon and Mars. Any military strategist worth their money, will know that in this century we will spread out into our own solar system.

And people might think that we will go to into the solar system as a united peoples of planet Earth, but in reality the big military powers have probably been planning out strategies for decades, for gaining an advantage in the solar system. And if you're in the process of building bases on the moon and Mars, why would you bring unwanted attention to that effort?

Edit:

To add some more interesting info: does anyone remember the "Bio Station Alpha" video? Where someone found something that looked like a structure using Google Mars? Interesting watch:

www.youtube.com...

And then Nasa explained it away as just an artifact in the pictures. Do we already have a secret presence on Mars that needs to stay hidden so the Pentagon can build as much bases as possible to claim as much of Mars as possible, before other countries and private parties get to Mars?

edit on 30-11-2015 by Neill887 because: add the "bio station" video

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You do know they are on earth right?

Nothing can get passed the radiation belts around earth without failing or plain just falling apart.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Neill887

Well it does make sense if we are to colonise other planets in the solar system a military base or 20 would be the first port of call......

As far as the rovers go the landscapes do look similar.... Interesting find certainly worthy of a closer look

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That does look likle a lemming

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Lol well done
A little tiny rodent just exposed
A conspiracy
You think NASA would have
Thrown baits around
To kill any animals

Trillions of dollars spent to decieve
The people
Exposed by a lemmiing

What would happen in America if tomorrow
The truth came out it was all a lie

Instant revolution and bloodshed
I can understand why they need to keep this
Quiet

Elephant stamp for you
good read

Just in case I will research lemmings and find out there favorite food for our new overlords

The chances of lemmings coming from Mars
Are a million to one
But still they come

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If you think about it, many UFO fanatics are going crazy over many of the Mars photos picking up on those various images such as the one with the rodent in it

What if the reason being for the odd images, is not that there is real alien life on Mars, but rather that it was actually Canada landscape that we are seeing in the images

I have a friend whose bubble would be popped if she knew those were bogus images of Mars, only to be taken in Canada

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I'm not great at matching surface features but I'm sure some of the features seen in this video can be matched to photos and maps of the surface of mars.

Personally I have no doubt the rovers are on Mars.

Awesome video!

Perhaps someone more efficient than I could match something in the video to a map?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Well in this ATS thread, posted last week, they were discussing a dome. Rover dome, posted Nov. 25, 2015

I am unfamiliar with Canada. Are there any known observatories or research stations on this island?
edit on 30-11-2015 by collietta because: Mobile can't spell

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: collietta

I am unfamiliar with Canada. Are there any known observatories or research stations on this island?

Oh no now they're going to sweep it under the rug and cover it up.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: collietta

Well in this ATS thread, posted last week, they were discussing a dome. Rover dome, posted Nov. 25, 2015

Yes, there is a research station there and it is on a hill. This is a picture:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-11-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
HAHAHA!!! S&F

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here's a Mars research staion but this time in Utah, with on the left a building with a clear dome.

Larger pictures:

www.rocketstem.org...

pmdvod.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 30-11-2015 by Neill887 because: Discovered the picture is a real picture

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Those pictures really rock

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

How do you explain the countless other pictures Curiosity has sent back showing features that match the Martian surface, but don't exist anywhere on Devon Island?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

How do you explain the countless other pictures Curiosity has sent back showing features that match the Martian surface, but don't exist anywhere on Devon Island?

Maybe not all pictures are taken on Devon Island. I just found out they have a station in Utah as well:

www.rocketstem.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412
If you think about it, many UFO fanatics are going crazy over many of the Mars photos picking up on those various images such as the one with the rodent in it

What if the reason being for the odd images, is not that there is real alien life on Mars, but rather that it was actually Canada landscape that we are seeing in the images

I have a friend whose bubble would be popped if she knew those were bogus images of Mars, only to be taken in Canada

You can comfort her by sayng that this might be a smokesceen for something far bigger.

When you think of it, it does make sense. Again, humanity is not going to go into the solar system this century as a united peoples. The people themselves and the scientists might want to, but in reality the Pentagon will be calling the shots and not Nasa.

The Pentagon, if they're awake there, will be aiming for a military strategic advantage in the solar system. That's the smart thing to do for them.

Now some people might say, why don't other countries expose the US if they are actually building bases on the moon and Mars? Well part of the game is that you don't want your enemy to know, what you know. If Russia or China would expose what might be going on, the security measures will be increased and the flow of information will stop. This is just standard 101 espionage rules.

We have to assume that the black budget world is at least 2 decades ahead of the rest of the world, if not more.

Many people have wondered why we haven't gone back to the moon and why for instance Zubrin's plan to go to Mars was rejected when the plan itself was pretty good and not too expensive. Maybe the Pentagon together with private contractors are making sure the US has a military strategic advantage before the rest the world gets into the solar system.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Good post, if that picture of the rodent was supposed to have been taken on Mars then it should be game over for the whole Rover sham, no way is that a rock.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Research station..............or Mars Rover Control station / Tech support? Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I believe precious little we are told by NASA and think the truth is more aligned in what they don't say.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Can't say I agree with the thread premise but with knowing of the following info have though "what if", for fun.

originally posted by: Neill887

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Maybe not all pictures are taken on Devon Island. I just found out they have a station in Utah as well:

www.rocketstem.org...

Washington State also. For example;

Soap Lake

The water at Soap Lake is five times saltier than the ocean, with naturally occurring, high concentrations of carbonate, chloride, sulfate and sulfide. Microscopic bacteria — called extremophiles — thrive in this harsh environment where most higher life forms would perish.

Older Univ Source

Moses Lake
"Chariot"

Source: Flicker
Area looks too flat, void of numerous rocks comparatively to Mars, but am sure there are better spots.

For the rock-creature example: If that was the case then it could be a marmot instead of a lemming, rat or mouse.
edit on 30-11-2015 by dreamingawake because: Added more.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join